Author Topic: Kitten42  (Read 3068 times)

Offline kitten42

Kitten42
« on: April 13, 2014, 01:51:40 am »
Greetings and Salutations,

I'm a white woman from a New Orleanian Irish/French family currently living in Appalachia, and if I was any paler, I'd be clear.  I'm a horseshoer, horse trainer, and blacksmith (in that order). My original education was in pharmacy, and I worked in a specialty biotech pharmacy for years before figuring out that you can't fit a horse in a pharmacy, so I wasn't happy. Therefore, I sent myself to horseshoeing school and then through an apprenticeship. I also keep dairy goats for my own and my family's personal use.

My name comes from my Dad loving cats, so my nickname is Kitten, and the 42 is from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  In other words, it doesn't have any spirchul meaning.

I'm an Episcopalian now, I used to be Irish Pagan.  I regard it as a progression, not a rejection and conversion.

I'd like to be a good ally, and I'm allergic to frauds, I break out in hives horribly.  I was a social reject in Nuage circles for years and years due to an annoying tendency to ask logical questions.  I believe the people who lived on this continent first have been and continue to be horribly persecuted, and I'd really like to not be one of the persecutors.

So, hello all, I'll go read some more! I believe in doing my own heavy lifting, I shoe draft horses. ;D

Epiphany

Re: Kitten42
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 02:04:11 am »
Welcome  :)

Offline kitten42

Re: Kitten42
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 03:25:03 am »
Thank you, greatly appreciated! I promise to try to keep the short posts down to a minimum.