Author Topic: Hello...new person here...  (Read 11379 times)

Offline moondancer

Re: Hello...new person here...
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 03:09:08 am »
LOM...Thank you for your courteous and respectful response. I had researched your organization carefully before deciding to become a member of this forum.
From what I have read on other sites (many NA), I understand the close scrutiny to which NAFPS has been subjected. I’m sure that was not surprising to any of you.
Also, I understand the defensive stanch you have been required to take again a barrage of criticism.
As I understand it, your main objective is to research possible fraudulent individuals  who are utilizing any aspect of Native culture and using it for profit. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
If I can be of any assistance, please advise me.
I have great organizational skills and a good heart.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 03:35:31 am by moondancer »

Offline LittleOldMan

Re: Hello...new person here...
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 10:08:26 am »
Research as well as the dissemination of this knowledge if proven.  Research should not be just opinion or one person's war righteous or not.  It should be able to be backed up (slander and libel laws considered).  After the research has proven that this is a fraud the action should be taken from telling the world up to and including legal action if possible.  As broad as our touch is and as many people as we may know who are in positions of power sometimes we can accomplish the task.    When the weapons used hurt them in the public eye and the pocket book we begin to win.  When one bites the dust however another just seem to take their place so the war continues doesn't it.  All warriors are welcome.  "LittleOldMan"   
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.