Author Topic: Pablo Russell  (Read 133033 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Pablo Russell
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2011, 05:00:46 pm »
One of our members wrote privately to say this Bente Græbert Tiede is a student of Russell's.

Offline AnnOminous

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2011, 08:42:56 pm »
Yes I will confirm that also.  She "sundanced" at Morris Crow's, and followed the break-away group Pablo and Casey Eaglespeaker created when they left Morris' and started their own dance.

Offline sam

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2011, 02:14:09 pm »

News

Donation to the Sundance 2011

It is possible to give a donation to the Sundance 2011
It is possible to give a donation to the Sundance 2011
Donation from all countries (except from Denmark) please use account number:

IBAN: DK 9430004845616515
Telex: 27000
S.W.I.F.T.: DABADKKK
Danske Bank
Holmens Kanal 2-12
DK - 1092 Copenhagen K.

Thank you for your generosity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donation fra Danmark
Det er muligt at give en donation til soldansen 2011
Donation fra Danmark kan anvende kontonr.:
reg. 4845 konto. 616515
Danske Bank
Husk at skrive ”donation til Soldansen 2010”

Tak for din opmærksomhed

Offline sam

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2011, 09:50:05 am »
Quote from: HIDDENS on February 24, 2011, 06:13:52 am
in my personal opinion i think you should get your facts straight about pablo russell. About anyone for that matter. if thats what you do in life is go around spreading lies about people what good are you doing in this world.? In the first place you take no part what so ever in any of the ceremonies everything you say is supposibly true you've heard from somewhere else. you know nothing of anyone or anything so why dont you save your critizism for yourself. You want to judge someone when your the one talking abunch of non sence.?  As a saying goes. 'Speak of no one unless you've walked a mile in his shoes.'  Remember that the next time you want to say something about a person.!!

Read more: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?action=pm#ixzz1XLwrNag2

Offline sam

« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2011, 09:51:42 am »
One of does Days ur Shoes gonna walk all over you Mr.HIDDEN

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2011, 11:49:58 am »

Read more: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?action=pm#ixzz1XLwrNag2

Sam, that link only takes me to my own personal messages. Don´t think you can send people to your private messages....you´d have to cut and paste or quote. Like you just did.

Offline czech

« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2011, 07:54:05 am »
Pablo Russell will be giving a 3-day seminar consisting of a talk and conducting sweat lodges and a pipe ceremony in the Czech Republic (in Prague and near Prague) on October 28, 29 and 30, 2011.

He does not charge for the ceremonies but there is a voluntary contribution recommended in the amount of:

Talk 200 CZK (11 USD)
Sweat Lodge 1000 CZK (55 USD)
Medicine Wheel 1000 CZK (55 USD)

Offline sam

« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2011, 11:12:54 am »
yeah rigth they called allways donation
they find a way to make it look so good.
but allways it end up in the own pocket.

Offline AnnOminous

« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2011, 06:13:45 pm »
I wonder how people are treated who cannot, or will not (on principle), pay the "recommended voluntary contribution"?
There's many ways to guilt-trip people out of their money, and white twinkie wannabes are especially good at this.
Master Russell must be so proud of his little minions.

Offline AnnOminous

« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2012, 09:12:33 pm »
Does anyone have any information about this film?

About a Sundance

For a century the Piercing Sundance, a sacred ritual of the First Nation people to sacrifice one's self to the Great Spirit, was forbidden in Canada. It was almost forgotten when the farmer Morris Crow had the vision of bringing back this ritual of his ancestors. 29 years later this Sundance is an established sacred event for many of the First Nation People in the west of Canada. For the first time ever a camera was allowed to document a Sundance during which 16-year-old Morris Jr. got his initiation...
Producer: Vaughan Video and Filadelfia Film
Director: Roswitha and Ronald P. Vaughan
Year: 2006
Run-Time: 00:44:11
Available worldwide
Topics: Non-Fiction/Information , Culture/Tradition/Anthropology/Ethnic studies
Languages: German (original) , English (dubbed)

http://tvsales.orf.at/show_content.php?hid=8&filter=0&sub_filter=0&mpi_id=21221

Offline AnnOminous

« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2012, 09:18:54 pm »
This video comes up on youtube when I do an "About a Sundance" search.....a bit about Morris Sr. but mostly Pablo Russell dancing and talking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4owNdla2Uro

Offline sam

« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2012, 05:07:30 pm »
morris wasent in at the actual movie does pictures are taken in egypt .
when they made the movie morris was really sick and past away before they finished the movie.
he never speaks in this movie .
pablo was the one who brougth those moviemakers.

Offline John Bone

• www.derdichtedichter.de
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2013, 06:22:56 pm »
Hi there,
I read this thread with growing interest.
Pablo Russell being a nuage fraud saddened me, some of the things sickened me, especially the stories about him and the young women.
Where do I start? Believe it or not, Pablo Russell used to be one of my personal heroes.
I try in English although my mother language is German.
My apologies in advance if there is incorrect usage of language.

This is my story:

I myself met Mr. Russell once about ten years ago or so.
I was a student of Biology at Bonn University and heaviliy involved in the poetry scene of the town, when a friend of a friend organised a lecture about native american culture. It wasn't an official part of the university program, but organised by students for students.
Mr. Russell explained some things about how native americans live today and that their roots were taken away from them and him was about to bring these roots back.

In my country as probably many know my people had commited a terrible genocide on the jewish people. This is still a topic in Germany nowadays, especially at universities. People today feel guilty although it was their ancestors who did so. If they could they liked to turn back time to make things right. Well, this may be why there was a lot people coming to the lecture cause many know how the West was conquered.

In the end, the lecture was nothing too special but for one point:
Mr. Russell is a great story teller, he knows how to catch your ear.
There was a young man very very eager of knowing everything about the "indian culture" especially how children were treated and if there was a kind of native american pedagogics (be4 you ask: no the young eager man wasn't me  ;)
P.R. answered the eager one that children where educated by stories and he started telling a story and
to make a long story short
after the story had been told, everybody knew that the sense of the story
was to educate the young eager man. But on the other hand the young man
did not have to be embarrassed of being educated in front of all the people because ostensibly the story was about how to educate children.

This left me deeply impressed.

Now to come back to Mr. Russell, maybe he has become a nuage fraud, but I'm sure that he at least once was a gifted man.

Offline John Bone

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2013, 06:37:00 pm »
So to make a point:
I believe that Pablo Russell can exploit the fundamental spiritual needs of my people
because
- he 's part of a people who got nearly extinct because odf white men
- he at least once was a gifted story teller and teacher.

There also may be another reason, understood, this is only my opinion.
In the past years People in Germany have got extremely p...ed with the catholic church. Everybody knows about the big abuse of children scandal nowadays but this has been a topic for a long time! While many pro church guys said well these finds were only exceptions, many others me included believed it was only the tip of the eisberg.
So there have always been a lot of people who where on the look out for spiritual guidings and who turned their back on the churches.
On the other hand, churches are spiritual institutions where you have to PAY (!) to get your bread and whine. This money is not given to the preacher at the end of the mess or in advance, in Germany you pay a special tax if you are a member of a church. So spiritual guidance in german christianism is NOT FREE!
So Germans probably think it's quite natural to give a medicine man or a leader of a what so ever cereMONEY :D

Offline John Bone

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2013, 06:41:39 pm »
@ska: Thanks for the word!
I am a beliver. I need spiritual guidance, too.
Im not part of a christian church for several reasons but the money is one of them:
Jesus ousted the moneylenders from the temple!
I believe he wanted religion to be free of these material things.