Author Topic: Halito!! Chim Achukma!  (Read 6055 times)

halokamarie84

Halito!! Chim Achukma!
« on: October 28, 2020, 05:02:18 am »
Hi all.
I am a Citizen of the Choctaw Nation.
I live near Qualla Boundary - I'm often accused by EBCI citizens that they think I am EBCI. (My grandmother was a Davis - but I am a fully carded and voting citizen of an Okie Nation. LOL)

I am an AIMster.  Try to steer clear of drama but even the best attempts sometimes gets cornered straight smack dab in the middle of Dramaville.

I do have an objection to fakers of any ethnicity.

But our ethnicity seems to be blessed with the Romance and the Fakery.

Offline Sparks

Re: Halito!! Chim Achukma!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 02:59:24 am »
An attempt has been made to identify this member. I commented on that:

I believe that "WhittierDeluxe28789" is either Michael Kreal, Amy Marie Clark, or one of their cronies, all of whom are upset because Michael was outed as a pretendian …

This is highly problematic, because several times in the remainder of your post you just assume that WhittierDeluxe28789 is Michael Kreal. He is just one of your suggestions. I can see from my quotes in other topics that WhittierDeluxe28789 joined with the profile name halokamarie84. Introductory post with the headline "Halito!! Chim Achukma!":

Hi all. I am a Citizen of the Choctaw Nation.
I live near Qualla Boundary - I'm often accused by EBCI citizens that they think I am EBCI. (My grandmother was a Davis - but I am a fully carded and voting citizen of an Okie Nation. LOL)

I am an AIMster.  Try to steer clear of drama but even the best attempts sometimes gets cornered straight smack dab in the middle of Dramaville.

I do have an objection to fakers of any ethnicity.

But our ethnicity seems to be blessed with the Romance and the Fakery.

So please just refer to the profile name only until you are 100% certain who the person is (and can prove it to the rest of the NAFPS members).