Author Topic: Willow Aliento, super-sleuth.  (Read 10904 times)

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Willow Aliento, super-sleuth.
« on: September 13, 2005, 06:16:17 pm »
This is just too funny:

...let me just say that the NAFPS fall down pretty darn quick as both individuals and as an organisation if they are looked at too hard with a journo's eye...Certain someones from what I've gathered are making more mileage personal-profile-wise out of being the "experts" on what is Indian (and one of them is Swedish -- and one British how's that?) than any of us have made for anything ever! ...If anyone wants stuff which verifies the above statement, personal message me, and I will send to you the stuff I researched today...

I told you myself I was British, and Annika isn't shy about being Swedish. I want you to show in public right here and at ghostchild.com how Annika or I profit from what we do here. How come you can't say in public? Is it classified, or is it just bullshit?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline vikinglady

Re: Willow Aliento, super-sleuth.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 08:34:13 pm »
Hahaha.... :)

I will just add this comment to all the anonymous comments I´ve had about me "using Ndn:s". Strangely enough those comments always come from non-Natives.....(And I DO wish I could find that fortune I´ve made on Ndn:s....DAMN...where did I put it...??!!)

An "expert"?? Oh well, thanks, but no, I hardly know anything about NA cultures. See, the thing is that if you know something about Ndn:s you will realize that you don´t know very much....

Ahhh, classified "stuff" about me??!!  8)  WOW, I can´t wait...please please pleaseeee post it here!

Does this mean you know where my fortune is?! ? ;D ? ;D

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by vikinglady »

willow aliento

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 03:23:00 am »
Read my quote you have posted above again -- I said you had gained Profile: not $ profit.

I am not going to post info publicly that I have not offerred to make public.  That's why I did not offer to make it public.  It was offered to members, at my discretion, which is entirely approriate AND legal.  My observations are my own observations, signed with my name, and your lawyer can contact me if there's something wrong legally with them.

I do not need to defend myself here further, the fact you have created this thread says more abot you than it does me.

Cheers and best wishes with your fraud-bustin, publishing and speaking tour activities in the future all of you.
Willow Aliento

Offline vikinglady

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 08:35:15 am »

My observations are my own observations, signed with my name, and your lawyer can contact me if there's something wrong legally with them.

??Huh??  My lawyer? Or is it Barnaby´s lawyer? Or do we need lawyers both of us?

Maybe this is me...but I´m kind of lost here... if we can´t see what you´ve come up with, how would a lawyer know how to deal with the case?

Honestly, I am not in here to argue with you, Willow - but you have my permission to post whatever I need a lawyer for on this site.  

PLEASE DO!

Annika

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 09:49:46 am »
I said you had gained Profile: not $ profit.

We call your bluff, you split hairs and run away. Bullshit, as I thought.

You have behaved completely unprofessionally, just a couple of days after lecturing us on journalistic ethics. I wonder how the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance might look upon a music-industry publicist bringing into disrepute the real journalists among its members.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 12:18:28 am »
Just for the record, Willow Aliento apologized elsewhere, while this thread was last active:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=410.0 [apology to Al & Annika]

(Excuse me for loving to find loose ends and tying them up …)