Author Topic: Donella Scott AKA Donella Favorite  (Read 6937 times)

Offline White Horse

Donella Scott AKA Donella Favorite
« on: November 20, 2015, 06:59:33 pm »
A couple of fakes I would like any info anyone can give me any info on these "people" I would appreciate it.

Donella Favorite has spent 11 years in apprentice with Grey Ghosthawk, Medicine man, Lodge Leader, Teacher, and healer, best known for his  working with Moksha Magic, a Sex Magic technique, for the past 5 years.  Grey Ghosthawk also studied under Eaglebear, student of Sun Bear. 

Can anyone give me any info on Donella Favorite and Grey Ghosthawk.

They both are selling Ceremonies in Florida and are they even NDN?

Thanks, White Horse
Executive Director of the American Indian Movement - Florida
  floridaaim@gmail.com
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 05:50:25 pm by educatedindian »
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Epiphany

Re: Donella Favorite
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 08:05:27 pm »

Epiphany

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 08:14:30 pm »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 09:10:31 pm »
I have to ask what the heck is a sex magic??? and Moksha magic??? this is not Native beliefs
In Spirit

Epiphany

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 09:57:55 pm »
Donella was born Donella Elizabeth Scott. Donella's married surname is Favorite.  Her parents Rev. Clinton Hobart Scott and Donna Sue Corder. From what I can see, this is a white very conservative Christian family.

Rev. Clinton Scott as a young boy in census https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K7C1-23D

I've looked through public records, obits, and family Facebook posts. No sign of NDN heritage, no one else in family looks to be even attempting pretendian.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 10:51:49 pm »
I have to ask what the heck is a sex magic??? and Moksha magic??? this is not Native beliefs

I'm pretty sure Moksha is a term from Hinduism. I'm assuming it's more fake Tantra: White nuagers pretending to be Hindu, paying to have sex with strangers while people tell them it's spirchul. Some of those nuage groups are fronts for sex traffickers.

Epiphany

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 11:44:35 pm »
Troy Johnson's mother's obituary http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/orlandosentinel/obituary.aspx?n=jacqueline-johnson&pid=138224795

Most likely we need to learn Troy's middle initial, his birthdate, and his mother's maiden name before piecing together his heritage. A criminal record check on both he and Donella would be wise too.

Offline White Horse

Re: Donella Scott AKA Donella Favorite
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 02:37:58 pm »
Thank you for the help in getting some info on Ms. Favorite.  I will probably need your help again in the future.  White Horse.

I apologize that mamanda brought a dispute to NAFPS, but as you know when you out fakes and sell-outs you make some enemies.
Living that life, some consider a Myth!