Author Topic: Oh, brother...  (Read 5045 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Oh, brother...
« on: August 14, 2007, 10:00:48 pm »
Just checking to see what the fraud, Red Elk is up to and found he is now claiming to be "an honorary member of the Cherokee Nations Twisted Hair Society." ::)

frederica

Re: Oh, brother...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 02:00:44 pm »
Thought he was going to retire last month and take all that junk off the internet, or I should say semi-retire. Still charges for classes in teleportation, Levitation, and Telepathy. $22-25 a peace. Still on the look for those space aliens.  I think that so-called Cherokee Secret Twisted-Hair Society use to be one of his links with Harley SwiftDeer Regan. http://www.redelk.org/website/Welcome%20to%20RedElk.org.htm                    frederica

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 04:14:29 pm »
Yep, that's Reagan's bunch. Red Elk tried to claim, through "Blue Otter", that he wasn't part of Reagan's bunch. But being as the twisted hairs thing is Reagan's group, well, he lies. And how blatant can it get when he now touts his membership in this group?

frederica

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 06:11:39 pm »
Yep, I think all he did was take the picture of Harley he had on his site down, not the Society. I guess semi-retirement will give him more time to look for his Lizard People.   frederica