Author Topic: history of Native Peoples and UFOs and their occupants research  (Read 23638 times)

Re: history of Native Peoples and UFOs and their occupants research
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2010, 02:37:45 pm »
Well
Some will not want to hear this, and some will simply laugh and think it`s crazy,

They are not here to help us, they farm us!

That has been my experience as well. I have seen it myself. But, with one side always comes another..  in my experience, and so my belief, there are entities on another side.. just.. not who people think it is.

I personally have seen the farmers "harvesting" the super religious. Which is why I'm against the religions, not sure it's always been that way, but it is now.

The old traditions that incorporated a certain level of discipline, seem to work against the farmers. But, now a days, the new age people lack any of that.. and so do most of the current religions.

edit:  by disciplines I am meaning that of mind, emotion and body.  keen self awareness is the only way to know what is you.. and what is not.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 02:54:17 pm by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Saga

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2010, 03:01:39 pm »
These new agers, including Little Grandmother, actually tell you to ask these beings in your life and give them all love, and what ever they might want, to come "real".

Anyway, wanted to say actually something else. I have been watching volcano webcams a lot lately since there is tons of active volcanoes right now... It seems that while watching volcanoes, you will see unidentified ligth shows occasionally, especially night time, other than lava shows... If there are these beings, could it be that they are farmind energy from volcanoes as well?

("If" because I have no real interest to let them close to me and it is more or less irrelevant if they are flying around or not to me, ofc they are welcome in that one occasion that they are here to help to repair the damage on earth tho, like some seem to think... I however like to act myself to ensure that something is done...)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2010, 03:20:37 pm »
I am Lakota and Dakota i live on my reservation among my people I follow my way of life,
Two questions?
Why do you want proof?
What would you gain from It?

We have had other people come and ask us this question before,
and we have even our own people go a little out there like the guy from Yankton.

We have our oral stories but they belong to the Native people and right now
we need preseve our stories among us after what we seen happen to our
belief and way of life with all these new ager, cracked people we will continue
to protect our stories from the Non-Native
In Spirit

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 03:38:54 pm »
Saga, I personally know nothing about volcanoes and the thoughts/ideas that come with origin of these entities..
I only know what I experienced first hand. And from that I can only say that it is wrong to hand over your life, soul,
life force/direction, etc., to something you know nothing about. To me, it is a fallacy. I am the one living here, and I
am the only one who gets to choose what to do, or how to do it. I am the only one who gets to choose where to
go or not go.. and.. I am the only one who gets to choose how to handle life's difficulties, and life's joys. I believe life
is my experience, although, not alive for myself.

In my experience, when guidance has come it does not include the giving up of my soul, it does not include ultimatums
that define what I must accept or believe in order to receive such guidance. The guidance of the good source is at
no cost to the receiver and there is no punishment or reward for denying or accepting the guidance. It is free on all
levels.

I've met many people who offer guidance from "beyond" or some such.. yet they have a price attached. So, who are
they reflecting? Can't be the good source.. imo.

New agers, imo, are being misled. I'm not sure what can be done about that.. however, this is a forum that is intended
to preserve the indigenous beliefs from the onslaught of these misled, misguided new agers. Whatever my beliefs, and
experiences, I am here because I believe it's vital for the indigenous to maintain their beliefs, safe. And as un-influenced
as possible. I see the new age thing (and the original religious invasion of the white people) as an attack, based from
the source that I consider them to be guided by.. which is not the "good" source that I know of.

My advice, stay away from all the conspiracy theories and ufo theories and new age gumbo jumbo theories that are
plastered all over the net. Work within and from your own self.

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Saga

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2010, 03:52:20 pm »
Critter, if you knew me, you would know that I am not very liked anywhere, because I question everything and am not too willing to be led anywhere. :) And fortunately my heart truly agrees only with my own view until I have heavy proof about something else, so I am relatively safe. I have been looking into this "spiritual" chaos and new age stuff that is going on all over tho, to know what is going on and because some of it is really interesting. I get my own guidance from the nature really, and that is the only guidance I follow without questioning, my own intuition and heart. I would never pay anything to receive any kind of teachings and am very cautious about anything "channeled" or what ever. I think everyone should have their personal connection to spirituality.

Just wanted to say something about the volcanoes, because I have been watching the live web cams and few times I have seen something I can't quite explain. Which is interesting, but I am such a suspicious person that I wont do any conclusions about that. ;)

And as a comment on keeping your own stories and beliefs safe, I can fully understand that. What I can't understand is that people want to know all about native american and other beliefs as far away from their own roots as possible and don't use the time better by getting to know the beliefs and stories of their own ancestors... Often there might be the same kind of stories there, when going far back with history books... or even more fascinating stories, since they are from your own people.

Offline tecpaocelotl

• That one guy...
    • My blog
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2010, 07:59:03 pm »
This is the guy I was going to ask about one day, but forgot! Jose Pineda Vargas... Who is that guy anyway? Seen the Little Grandmother tribers and some others linking his videos in fb... Feels like a fake to me, but a new one and not sure, first time I bump into him at least.

some info here: http://www.soga-del-alma.org/featuring/curanderos/item/30-jose-pineda-vargas.html

"Jose Pineda Vargas, whose traditional family name is "Mancoluto," is a first level shaman in his native tradition. His lineage runs through many generations of shamans and back to the ancient Chavin civilization, one of the oldest of South America. Displaying psychic abilities at a young age, Vargas's family began his shamanic training early by taking him on ayahuasca journeys when he was only eight years old. For many years, Master Mancoluto worked in hospitals as a medical consultant, utilizing his knowledge of human physiology and psychology, as well as natural medicines, to assist patients.

His ceremonies feature a rare Chavin initiation process that provides interpretations of the visions and experiences of each participant's journey. Vargas calls on both the teacher plant ayahuasca (the vine of souls) and the San Pedro cactus (Huachuma) to heal and cleanse initiates' physical and energetic bodies, open their minds to deeper realities, develop their intuitive capabilities, and unlock their untapped potential."

I guess the "Chavin" are the "Toltecs" of South America? By which I mean they use an ancient culture in name only.

Offline Peasant

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2010, 10:05:07 pm »
Wow, i didn't think people here would be so willing to talk about this subject. I don't think all of these things are some kind of energy farmers, though some probably are.

From what i've learned through transpersonal regression therapy, many of the countless alien abduction cases (during sleep) are the same kind of phenomena as the Incubus and the Succubus, only the modern day version. If they are indeed caused by entities from some kind of different dimension, these may be the same kind of energy farmers you're speaking of. And yes, this is something that should not be underestimated, it can cause a lot of problems. Probably none of these 'abductees' have been on real, physical ships, but i do think these kind of experiences are something more than bad dreams.

Also interesting: i don't know if you people have ever taken the time to look at crop circles from recent years. I have to say that some of these designs are so incredibly complex, geometrically perfect and amazing that they simply can't be made by us or by any machines we have... seriously. You could take a look at http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/2010.html and choose a month, every one has some amazing circles, and these are only the ones from the UK, in 2010. From what i've read about crop circles, these are probably also some kind of interdimensional phenomena, for lack of a better word. Though i personally don't believe they're something bad.

As opposed to all this dimensions stuff, there are many testimonies from really credible sources that tell a different story about UFOs. Allegedly, some of them have been shot or have crashed. The ones controlling them are not omniscient, immortal or perfect, they make mistakes. And the wreckages have allegedly been salvaged as well. I've never found any testimony or story about an attack by a UFO. Only, several times, how they've shut down missile defense systems or even missiles that were already up in the air.

But yes, of course we should be careful and don't invite anything that we don't know, and have these happy hippie thoughts about how they're gonna save us. Here's one other video i'd like to share, a very large one: a 4 hour witness testimony DVD by Steven Greer, from around 2000 i believe. Especially part 2 was interesting to me. I don't know if all of these people are trustworthy (Bob Dean is not) but most are. Many high ranking senior government officials.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud49Gh9yYLs
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpHAxxRKksQ

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2010, 10:22:32 pm »
Well, have to also take into consideration the mind, and fantasy. And the mind's ability to project illusion, for the sake of survival or trauma of some kind.

Not everyone's claims are real, although to them, they may very well be. And, as a society apparently plummeting, perhaps a shared psychosis or delusion, escape mechanism.

I am not sold on any one set theory, nor am I sold entirely on my own personal experiences. I leave room to be wrong..
because I always believe there is more than I know now, that would probably change how I perceive/think of it now..  :)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2010, 11:08:52 pm »

This is not the alien forum.  Topic locked.