General > Frauds

Yamassee Mt Ararat Embassy Clan AKA Mund Barafee Clan Guale

<< < (5/7) > >>

earthw7:
You are not a nation! you are a people a social group.
I am saying that your group is living a lie,
it has nothing to do with the Black descendant that
come from our tribal nation
it has to do with a makebelieve tribe who steal other people
culture and try to cookie cut it to fit some sort of belief
when all it is new age stuff.
a lie is a lie that is the bottom line
ENROLLED MEMBER OF A FEDERAL RECONIGZED TREATY TRIBE

Defend the Sacred:
The heritage/social club seems to fool people by confusing them that a historical people, long absorbed into other nations, is the same as this newly-created club. So people can yell about the Yamasee, without saying whether they are talking about the historical nation or the modern club, and it just confuses people more.

We are not confused here. We know the difference. The history is clear.

panther66, I'm wondering, how long have you been involved in this Yamassee group you are defending?

dabosijigwokush:
if you do not belive us check on 500 nations sight for state or fed tribes
or go to the bia.gov
only thing i find is
208 The Yamassee Native American Moors of the Creek Nation
c\o Mr. Malachi York (Last Known Address)
P.O. Box 707 (706) 484-0098
Milledgeville, GA 31061 FAX (706) 484-1923
Letter of Intent to Petition 4/27/1999

now letter of intent to petition, is only a notice of getting papers to send to the bia to petition for determination
there is no petition filed, there is no Declined Acknowledgment, there is no Referred to SOL for determination, there is no Legislative Recognition
so mr york has done nothing since 1999, so he must have nothing
and as to the other group there is nothing on file with any one but only on the internet
so what does that make them???
also that the only fee is for medical insurance for those who need care above and beyond IHS
the group must have  Legislative Recognition first and be on the bia.gov rolls

Read more: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=590.15#ixzz20HuVJnl7

http://search.usa.gov/search?affiliate=indianaffairs&query=intent&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

http://www.bia.gov/WhoWeAre/BIA/OIS/TribalGovernmentServices/TribalDirectory/index.htm

read it your self, then question them, dont be surprised it they get all angry at you for questioning them about authensity, most frauds get violent when questioned

Defend the Sacred:
I'm also wondering how many people are actually in this heritage club. The person who tried to put misinformation into the Yamassee article on Wikipedia claimed the group has 333 members. But it always seems to be the same two or three people who show up to discuss it online. While it's possible they have members in the group who aren't online, or don't like discussing it online, I'm getting the impression this is actually a rather small group.

On another site, one of the vocal defenders of this group created multiple user accounts (sockpuppets) in order to agree with himself. The impression I got was he was trying to make it look like there were more members in the group than there are (and he apparently didn't know admins can see his IP).

scdog:
I've met them the Yamassee , really humble people, just dealt a bad hand I think (the real ones aye shown in my grandsons 8th grade history book ) anyways the Sanders group Mt.ararat as educate indian calls them (lol) is still at it from what I have read in the previous post. Selling immgration to Mexican people to get into the United States ! How can this even be possible ? Why isn't law enforcement busting these guys doors down. Here is the link :http://rrunrrun.blogspot.com/2014/02/yamassee-tribe-issues-clarification-on.html

And it seems like the Citizens of Mexico are catching on to this scam, $2500 dollars a person! $50 a month, and Derrick Sanders , still walking around creating more organizations under different names to keep the fraud going! INDEED???? Can you say they are INDEED CRAZY! If they think about coming to Allendale with Lonzado Langley , we will be waiting, with handcuffs!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version