Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 191640 times)

Offline Superdog

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2013, 02:06:43 pm »
Hello tlstevens,

It's obvious there's personal history between some of you and I really want to avoid any of that.  I'm interested to see if you have any insight into Roy's continued promotion as "grammy nominated". I've yet to see anything that would corroborate this claim.  The Grammy site does not list Roy anywhere as a nominee.  In Roy and Sharon's posts on the board they have not addressed this as well.  Seems rather dishonest, but there is nothing coming from either of them in defense of it.  What are your thoughts?

Superdog
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:15:58 pm by Superdog »

Offline wolflover

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2013, 02:10:21 pm »
If in fact you held his cards did you not see that he spelled his own home town wrong when he made the card???I've known Sharon and Roy longer then you and people have tried before this to do something about their scamming just to meet with opposition and threats. Maybe you are still needed as part of their scams to voice what they need put out their. This is how Roy works getting people to say just leave it alone but I have seen no evidence that he is willing to answer truthfully or show proof about any questions that have been presented to him about where he was born, he is not part of the Cherokee nation, why all the lies about his family walking the trail of tears when it's a known lie. Why would you believe anything he tells you when it has been proven he has lied. You need to open your eyes,he starts out by earning your trust, much like a cult leader. I am sorry you have put so much faith in them that you can't see the truth that is right before your eyes.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2013, 02:29:06 pm »
Why is it that these people who choose to follow these so called shamans
always have this belief that being Native is all harmony and love.
I always wonder where and who made this stuff up,
I wonder why a person would think we want to destroy a person life? We are
looking for truth and some people like to hide behind their truth.
Why say you Native when you are not all they have to say is whomthere family is.

In Spirit

Offline tlstevens

« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2013, 02:54:02 pm »
I've never known him to say he was a "shaman"  He has always told me to look to the Bible and not "man" for answers. And what I have learned about being Native American (which I am and still learning) I did not learn from him, but from research and study. I am not blind or walking around with my eyes closed, I take Everything Everyone says with a grain of salt. I only tell you what I have been shown by him and know to be true. And I really did not "inspect" his cards, I said they looked real enough as they are different from mine (I am not Cherokee) I can only give my opinion. And as far as him "telling" me to say to just drop it, those are my words because I believe that everyone will get what they have coming to them one way or another. BTW I notice no one has addressed my question as yet.

Offline tlstevens

« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2013, 03:05:50 pm »
BTW Earthw7, My question addresses the reason I feel people are trying to destroy lives

Offline Superdog

« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2013, 03:40:03 pm »
I've never known him to say he was a "shaman" 

I agree with you there.  He does, however, promote himself and his music as "Grammy nominated".  No insight?

Superdog

Offline kokopelli

« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2013, 03:40:22 pm »
Now I have a question: If this has been going on for years then where was all this moral outrage a couple of years ago when many of you were fawning over him and following him everywhere? Why this sudden need to destroy his life?? Shouldn't you just let Creator take care of it as we are taught? Now I believe I have acted with respect and expect the same. Thank You

To answer how about take a spin on this....many people were lied to at first and didn't know any better at first because they were 'blinded' by lies and deceit.  But then when the truth came out and lies were made against other people (some of them real Natives themselves) to put them down yet 'better' Roy's image enough was enough.  There are enough people that got lied to in the last few years that they are now putting a stop to it before someone else gets taken advantage of.  No one wants to destroy anyones life......they simply want the deceit, lies, and scamming to stop.  And the last question about Creator......Perhaps Creator is handling all of this indeed.....by opening the eyes of those who have the will, strength, and courage to put a stop to all of this.

On another note how was your child pulled into this?  From what I can decipher from the first few pages, a reply was made showing a link to a public forum much like this one that had a false statement about Roy.  No one was attacking your child and it seems that it was purely informational gathering of lies and deceit that was showing exactly what Roy is trying to do....misinform the public about what he really is or does for the pure purpose of gaining material purposes (whether it is gifts, money, etc).  People have to realize that the internet is not private....it's PUBLIC and nothing on the internet can be treated as such.

Offline tlstevens

« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2013, 03:47:00 pm »
@Superdog: Indeed I know nothing of that but do not see his name on any list. I will not lie for anyone. I call it as I see it.
@ kokopelli: "Take a spin on this" What in the world is that supposed to mean?? I did not say my child was attacked now did I??  And if you care to discuss it private message me as I said I will not discuss it here, That's what got me banned the first time.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2013, 03:54:54 pm »
@Superdog: Indeed I know nothing of that but do not see his name on any list. I will not lie for anyone. I call it as I see it.

Ok, thanks for your response.  There's been a lot of nonresponse in regards to this issue.  Roy has been promoted, and continues (on his fb and upcoming performances) to promote himself as "Grammy nominated."  I've tried to ask them directly here, but Roy and Sharon have avoided the question altogether.  It's fair of you to say you know nothing about why they do it and I can accept that.  I'm just trying to be fair too and give them (or at the very least friends of theirs since they don't respond about it) the chance to offer up their explanation of why there is nothing that backs up this claim of a Grammy nomination. 

Until then, I think you'd agree, that's it's also fair to assume there's at least more to this story considering the fact that the Grammy site and the Recording Academy make no mention of Roy or his music anywhere.  I think you'd also agree that Roy and Sharon's non-response to such a straight forward question is a bit deceptive. 

Thanks for commenting.

Superdog
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 04:01:18 pm by Superdog »

Offline tlstevens

« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2013, 04:07:21 pm »
@Superdog, I would agree. If it was me I would put all the proof needed to put these things to rest. I can't say what they are thinking (I don't know) My understanding is he has been permanatly banned  from here.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2013, 04:10:21 pm »
@Superdog, I would agree. If it was me I would put all the proof needed to put these things to rest. I can't say what they are thinking (I don't know) My understanding is he has been permanatly banned  from here.

The mods can comment on that.  I haven't seen anywhere in the thread that they've been banned.

Superdog

Offline tlstevens

« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2013, 04:30:52 pm »

Offline Superdog

« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2013, 04:52:36 pm »
Mr "revenge" (talk about a pompous nickname) you need to grow up. Stay on topic, show greater emotional maturity than the average 8 year old, and knock off the personal insults and bizarre behavior.

You can still login but temporarily can't post. Contact a moderator and apologize, and you'll be allowed to post.

Mr Glass, there are many questions awaiting you. Try using basic punctuation, it's very difficult to understand you.

Let's all stay on topic and not let one person's immaturity become the focus.

ETA: He/she is now banned, along with their attempted sockpuppets.

Ok....went back and found this post.  Along with your pic, I consider myself corrected.  My apologies.  ;) However, communication is still open for Roy to respond.  Please tell them they are welcome to. 

Superdog

Offline tlstevens

« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2013, 05:00:58 pm »
Thank You Superdog. I will let them know. I wish people would PM or use the chat for some clarification on some things, but emotions run high on all sides. I'm just as guilty. :)

Offline kokopelli

« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2013, 08:41:04 pm »

@ kokopelli: "Take a spin on this" What in the world is that supposed to mean? I did not say my child was attacked now did I??  And if you care to discuss it private message me as I said I will not discuss it here, That's what got me banned the first time.

It means to ponder the other sides view for just a second.  To walk in the shoes of the other side.  To just stop leaning leftist and to consider all sides and be neutral.

You did rant about people stalking (same as cyber attack in my words) your child and got very aggravated about it but those posts were deleted when you were rightly banned by the admins on here (who are doing a great job btw).  Then several bogus threats were made because others were on a PUBLIC forum looking on a public profile.  Hardly stalking but that's an old issue that doesn't need to be dredged up.  Sorry about that.

Also private messaging is for the birds if people can't discuss things in a civilized adult manner.  Just how I see it.  Nothing to hide here.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 08:50:50 pm by kokopelli »