General > Frauds

Frauds in the UK

<< < (2/13) > >>

Barnaby_McEwan:
Hello TW

I'm also in the UK (see my new member intro). Do you mind saying whereabouts you are?

elija van den berg:
there is also Leo Rutherfords eagles wing for shamanic studies in london, the Sacred hoop magazine with a whole slew of posers  and David berry an 'apprentice' of sun bear
email me for more info, i have been involved in activism since 1973
elija
Vcornelia@aol.com

Robin Whitlock:
I am aware that Roy Littlesun spends quite a bit of time out at Caroline Barry's field just outside Butleigh near Glastonbury. Unfortunately, my new girlfriend (like quite a few people in Glastonbury I gather) is quite enamoured of him.

My girlfriend, Caroline, vaguely mentioned the possibility of us going out to this place for an evening party (to celebrate the passing of planning permission for her straw bale house), so there's a chance I might get to meet the guy.

If I do, how should I approach him and what should I say?

I think Caroline said that he's living at Greinton, which is another small village on the Taunton road.

I'd be quite into keeping an eye on Mr Littlesun seeing that he's living so close.

Robin the Druid UK

180IQ:
Whatever you ask and he answers (or doesn't, per his usual avoidance of any direct questions) you should record on tape if at all possible, or take notes on the spot, word-for-word.

I'm sure the folks here will come up with some good questions. Here are a couple I would ask:

Why do you think you are commissioned to represent the Hopi?

One woman who supported you for 16 years is now homeless and close to death due to your irresponsibilty, are you pleased to know that soon she won't be around to tell others the truth about your character?

Barnaby_McEwan:
I appreciate the information about Steevensz, but I'm a little concerned about how your posts will look to his followers when they are made aware of them, which will probably happen sooner or later. If anyone's helped you get information on him, they may unfairly catch the vitriol that will come your way when his followers find out you oppose him, so I suggest you edit your post to remove identifying info.

Expect "You are in league with Evil Powers which want to thwart the Hopi Mission Of Peace and stop the world Uniting With One Heart", that kind of nonsense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version