Author Topic: 2012 Hoax Researcher Requests Help  (Read 39767 times)

Offline tiago2010

Re: 2012 Hoax Researcher Requests Help
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 02:53:24 am »
Not from the natives from North america, but from South america. If someone needs info, I can help with Mapuches and Guaranies.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 11:35:24 am »
Some entertainment for the researcher can be found here

http://www(dot)willusurvive2012.com/indigenous-prophecies-2012.html

Link broken for obvious reasons

I would not advise anyone to approach this particular "shame on" in person as she is IMO a dangerous con woman.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 06:44:20 pm »
I discovered a flyer for a retreat - "Shamanic Pathways to 2012 -Walking on the wild side in real time" at a local shop.

My local healthfood shops are full of this kind of stuff.  Anyway....

The flyer contains lots of bizarre claims about earthquakes, telepathy and 2012.

on offer at the retreat

Working with astrology
Discovering inner balance within outer chaos
Breaking down the old structures, birthing the new
Personal responsibility, boundaries, the meaning of freedom
Development of telepathy and intuition
Development of self reliance

The prices are £420 pw housed or £380 camping.
however the house has no electricity or running water so the conditions would be quite basic to say the least.

The woman running this retreat is called Celina Marshall.

She is an artist and poet and experienced yoga teacher. She started working on the Can Picassa retreat centre more than 32 years ago.

Celina Marshall was born in London on 6th April 1946. Growing up as an only child, she spent hours alone in Hampstead Heath, communing with nature spirits and finger painting on the steamy kitchen windows.

She obtained a 1st class honours teaching degree in Art and Design, worked as a lay-out artist and then travelled to the East as a fashion model, where she began her studies of Shiatsu massage and Meridian yoga, which she has practiced for over 30 years.

Having worked informally as a healer since her 20s she then formally studied Shamanic practices in the early 1990s under various teachers, and has been offering Shamanic healings, running informal  “journeying” groups and teaching the Native American Medicine Wheel to encourage individual empowerment.

She lived continuously in Mallorca, Spain, through the latter 70s and early 80s, where she discovered the joys and health benefits of local raw foods and foraging and began the building of the “Spiral Sanctuary”.

She now commutes between the Island and her base in London U.K., facilitating Shamanic circles, being a keen painter, writing poetry and winter/summer pond swimming

some links

http://www.spiralsanctuary.eu/www.spiralsanctuary.eu/Celina_Marshall.html

http://www.myspace.com/spiralsanctuary

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=464252234&blogId=486967337

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=464252234&blogId=486964799

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:07:10 pm by nemesis »

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 04:37:16 am »
It's sad that people are so empty they fall prey to such fancy words.. "Discovering inner balance within outer chaos
Breaking down the old structures, birthing the new"  ..   it's a con man's dream. :(
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline nemesis

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 08:01:03 am »
It's sad that people are so empty they fall prey to such fancy words.. "Discovering inner balance within outer chaos
Breaking down the old structures, birthing the new"  ..   it's a con man's dream. :(

I think it's sad too.  Some people may feel "empty", some may have some mental health problems or just be very naive and vulnerable.  Sadly a lot of people who get involved with these kinds of things have a histoy of being abused or neglected and are seeking a good experience of parenting. 

With my cynical hat on my translation of what's on offer is as follows:

Working with astrology - Wow! Guess what?  The stars say that you are destined to invest in a healing centre in Spain!

Discovering inner balance within outer chaos - No running water, no electricity, no comforts, bizarre power games and interpersonal dynamics, a unique way to discover yourself.

Breaking down the old structures, birthing the new - Definitely not brainwashing.  Well probably not. On the other hand....

Personal responsibility, boundaries, the meaning of freedom  - This is where everyone gets nekkid.

Development of telepathy and intuition - Wow you are the most spirchul / psychic person that I've ever met.  You owe it to yourself to devote you life to my healing centre in Spain

Development of self reliance - Discover the joys of karma yoga / unpaid community work / enslavement

As I said, this is with my cynical hat on.  I have no idea what this woman actualy does at her retreats, this is just the stuff that came to my mind based on researching other  "shamans". 

from the printed flyer:
In terms of planatery allignments, 2012 is already here and moving into exact position in May 2010. We feel it in a general collapse of worldly systems and ina multitude of earthquakes some reported, but mostly not.  However we all feel the tremors.  Everything is unstable.  Ther eis no security. The planets are testing our ability to remain flexible and self-reliant in the face of disruption.

Working informally, we will alow these archetypal energies to communicate with us, listen to them, so that we may learn to flow with the changes rather than fight them, developing our inner guidance, thereby becoming Spiritual Warriors. 

also from one of her myspace blog pages here http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=464252234&blogId=486967337

East, West, South, North

In sacred space I ask you forth

Bring your power and your grace

Live within this sacred space

-author unknown

"At birth, each of us is given a particular Beginning Place within these Four Great Directions.

This Starting Place gives us our first way of perceiving things, which will then be our easiest and most natural way througout our lives.

But any person who perceives from only one of these Four Great Directions will remain a partial man."

- from The Seven Arrows by Hyemeyohsts Storm

The Medicine Wheel.

To the North is found Wisdom.
The South is the place of Innocence and Trust.

The West is the Looks-Within Place, which speaks to our introspective Nature.

The East is the Place of Illumination, where we can see things clearly, far and wide....

The other directions are Above, Father Sky; Below, Mother Earth; and the Center, the Creator.

The number four is important in Navajo thought and ceremonialism where it symbolizes completeness and totality.
The Navajo people came through four worlds:
The black, blue, yellow, and glittering (white).

They live within four mountains standing as the corner posts of their land.
Corn comes in the four colors,
each with its own special uses.
The year contains four seasons.

To traverse the four directions is to complete the cycle.
Life consists of four stages:
Childhood, youth, adulthood, and old age or second childhood.
Thus, in many ways the concept of four integrates life and the cyclical perception of nature.

The black west as the place where the rain originates,
and a place that represents the end, or finality, as things done in the dark are final things.
People with an affinity for the west may become heyoka,
or sacred clown that does everything backwards or in a contrary manner.
The bald eagle is associated with this direction.

The white north offer a cleansing, purifying and strengthening power.
Operating as winter does when it cleans the earth of the weak,
the white north sends tests and teaches the courage, endurance and wisdom that comes with the trials of life.
The white eagle is associated with this direction,
and it is said that those who have a vision of the white eagle become healers.

The red east is a place where peace, light and new life rise up each day.
Blood and birth are from the east.
The spotted eagle, being all these things,
represents this direction and its feathers are said to bring insight and visions.

The yellow south sees a sun that is strongest when facing this direction.
The yellow south, like its representative bird,
the golden eagle,
stands for the peak of life, warmth, understanding and ability.

Reaching forward to us from a time when words outlived people,
learning is not a pastime restricted to a set of years we spend on either public or private buildings dedicated to schooling.
Rather it is a path we embark upon, hopefully assisted by members of our society who relate to one another as "the People",

and seeing youth and elders as part the same fabric in which they are woven,
see it as their duty to keep alive the riches thus far gathered,
by imparting knowledge in the form of observable meaning.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 05:51:19 pm »
Excellent translation, Nemesis  ;)

Offline clearwater

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 04:43:53 pm »
Apparently, believers will have to hang their hat on something else. I thought this was relevant to this thread, and a little funny:

End of the Earth Postponed

--clearwater

Offline nemesis

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 01:17:28 pm »
found this site re an 2012 event in Malta

http://apositiveoutcome.org

My proxy will not allow me to see the content

You can see a jpeg of one page if you check out this blog http://ilblogdiadrianoforgione.myblog.it/ and click on the image of the flyer

Offline tecpaocelotl

• That one guy...
    • My blog
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 12:47:01 am »

Offline Isa1961

Re: Dan Evahema and Techqua Ikatchi
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 01:14:54 am »
Hi Everyone,
I saw the name Dan Evahema and thought I would ask my question here...
I have had trouble believing Thomas Mails book and have seen elsewhere that he is questionable, but I wondered what people think of this site  http://www.jnanadana.org/hopi/techqua_ikachi_i.html
which appears to be the original newsletters that "Hopi Survival Kit was written off of, written by "STAFF: D. Monongye, J. Pongayesva, P. Sewemanewa, D. Evehema, A. Howesa"
This appears to be pre-Thomas Mails...

Any thoughts

Wado,
Isa

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 09:17:31 am »
Isa, the site seems to be connected to Touch the Earth Foundation by one Katherine Cheshire - and Don't pay to Pray lists her as an individual to avoid:

http://www.geocities.ws/dont_pay_to_pray/list.html

The site's Hopi news section also is pretty much void of news, and the address given is the same as that of the Touch the Earth Foundation. Seems that spells fraud.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:24:07 am by Ingeborg »

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 03:21:09 pm »
Domain
Name   spiralsanctuary
Status   REGISTERED (What this means)
How to dispute this registration
Registered   December 1, 2009
Expiry Date   December 31, 2011
Last update   December 1, 2009, 8:44 pm
Registrant
Name   marshall, celina
Organisation   Celina Marshall
Language   English
Address   

http://www.eurid.eu/en/content/whois-result

Offline 2012hoax

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 09:32:50 pm »
thank you everyone for all of the information.

Offline tecpaocelotl

• That one guy...
    • My blog
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 05:04:39 am »

LOL.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2017, 02:20:05 am »
Bill Hudson (a.k.a. "Astrogeek")
Site Administrator - 2012hoax.org

That site was a tremendous collection of essays, references, and links. My very best daily source when I tried to counteract the 2012 Craze in Scandinavia in the years 2010—2013.

I afeel very sorry and sad to see that the original content is gone, and replaced with:

2012hoax – Great Pro Hormones And Legal Anabolic Steroids For Sale

Is the original site archived or retrievable in any way?