Author Topic: Is this group for real? AIM PA  (Read 85773 times)

Offline bls926

Re: Is this group for real? AIM PA, Leonard Peltier's son
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 03:36:25 am »
Added to the AIM PA Myspace page today:

N.E. Autonomous A.I.M. 911 Peak Road Wheelock, Vermont 05851 Chinka Whitekiller, Director Phone: 802-626-5101 TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Let it be known that Lancaster & Chester County A.A.I. M. (Post Office Box 94 , Pequea , Pennsylvania ) is a newly formed chapter of Autonomous A.I.M. It is required that each new chapter be sponsored by an existing chapter, with the advice and consent of other Autonomous chapters. Let it be known this day (October 7, 2009) that the Lancaster & Chester County chapter is sponsored by the Northeast Chapter of Autonomous American Indian Movement. Should there be any questions or further information needed, you should contact the sponsoring chapter, whose contact information is listed in the heading above. We hope that all people who come in contact with this Chapter treat them with the respect and appreciation befitting of A.I.M. members. Signed, Chinka Whitekiller, Director

http://www.myspace.com/aim-pa

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 08:19:28 pm »
 The whole purpose of a "support-protest" group is to get the attention of educated and influential people. Cursing, yelling, flipping the bird, promoting violence and generally acting foolish is counter-productive to what a group is trying to achieve. There is also the proven philosophy that "people who scream the loudest are the easiest to ignore".

Offline Don Naconna

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 09:20:29 pm »
I fully agree with you, as I told you in the PM. We have the same thing happening here. Non aboriginals have convinced themselves that not only are they aboriginals but radical who should lead them. I have no doubt that is what the whole issue is with "Niiki" AKA Renz and TBE is about.

Offline bls926

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 05:34:00 am »
still trying to find out who said he is peltiers son?
Gene "Thunderwolf"  Also say he is head of free Leonard movement.

http://www.dailyitem.com/panews/images_sizedimage_209182641/resources_photoview

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=443979173&blogId=502719851

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=482688156&albumID=376193&imageID=1767758

I think I know how this story got started. Thunderwolf, as the head of the Leonard Peltier Support Group of PA, uses the name Leonard Peltier on their myspace instead of LPBSG PA or his own name, as the other Support Groups do. So, whenever he makes a comment or joins another group, it looks like Leonard Peltier is doing it.

Examples from http://www.myspace.com/lpdocpa

Sep 02
Leonard Peltier joined the groups Indigenous Live Chat Room and Saint Cloud American Indian Movement.

Aug 13
Leonard Peltier joined the group: Mafia Queen.

Since Peltier doesn't have access to a computer, some people may have thought this was his son. Instead, it's Thunderwolf misappropriating Leonard Peltier's identity.

Offline flyaway

• "Your mind is your strongest weapon"
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 07:18:45 pm »

This speaks of all the aim groups that are out there that are frauds and using their tradematks. I also have an AIM in Santa Barbra, CA if you want that posted. It is so all over whelming of all that is going on all over the wordl concerning Native American Indians. ???

http://www.aimovement.org/index. html
http://aimblog2.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive
?  2007 (1)
?  June (1)
AIM TRADEMARKS
 About Me
American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council
We need not give another recitation of past complaints nor engage in redundant dialogue of discontent. Our conditions and their cause for being should perhaps be best known by those who have written the record of America's action against Indian people. We seek a new American majority - a majority that is not content merely to confirm itself by superiority in numbers, but which by conscience is committed toward prevailing upon the public will in ceasing wrongs and in doing right. For our part, in words and deeds of coming days, we propose to produce a rational, reasoned manifesto for construction of an Indian future in America. If America has maintained faith with its original spirit, or may recognize it now, we should not be denied... Partial Preamble to the Trail of Broken Treaties Manifesto: October 31, 1972
View my complete profile
 Tuesday, June 5, 2007
AIM TRADEMARKS

SPECIAL NOTICE

The names and graphics displayed on our Website, AIMOVEMENT.ORG, our letterhead, publications and merchandise are the exclusive U.S. Patent & Trademark protected, spiritual, cultural, and intellectual property rights of the American Indian Movement. The American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council National Board of Directors are the registered owners and safe-keepers of said Marks.

These Marks as well others displayed on our Website are intended to be utilized only by American Indian Movement affiliated Chapters, AIM members, and AIM support groups and related organizations found to be in good standing with the American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council, AIMGGC.

The continued use of our Trademarked protected names and graphics by unscrupulous individuals and groups without the expressed consent of the American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council is strictly prohibited by law, and they will be the subjects of legal action under U.S. Patent and Trademark Laws and Statutes.

We are forced to take this action due to the fact that several individuals and groups, wannabes, frauds, phonies, rip-off artists, etc. for some time have expropriated and are utilizing our Trademarked protected intellectual and cultural property rights. With deceit and treachery, they have attacked the leadership of the American Indian Movement. Additionally, they have carried on a campaign to ferment disruption and confusion among our friends and supporters nationally and worldwide. Moreover, some are soliciting financial support by using the American Indian Movement and/or the Leonard Peltier Defense Committee to line their own pockets. Monies solicited in the name of Leonard Peltier should be sent directly to the Peltier Defense Committee.

These individuals and groups are at this time being served with legal notice to cease and desist this activity, and their names and groups will be exposed, and published on our Website.

We are requesting that all AIM chapters, AIM support groups, related organizations currently, or those who will be utilizing our trademarked protected names and graphics in the future to write or email us letting us know who you are, your leadership structure, spokespersons, tribal enrollment, or show proof of lineal descent from an Indian nation (tribe), and other pertinent information. Those found to be sincere, honest and in good standing with the American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council, AIMGGC will have your affiliated AIM chapters, AIM support groups, and related organizations and/or your Websites published and linked to our website, aimovement.org.

Membership in the American Indian Movement is open to all people of goodwill nationally and internationally upon request.

American Indian Movement

Grand Governing Council

P.O. Box 13521

Minneapolis, MN 55414

Email: aimggc@worldnet.att.net

Leonard Peltier Defense Committee

2626 North Mesa #132

El Paso, TX 79902

Donations to:

LPFW

http://www.freedomwalk.com

For more information:

http://www.leonardpeltier.net

Email: info@leonardpeltier.net

EXHIBIT A

Intl. Cls: 35 and 45

Prior U.S. Cls: 100, 101 and 102 Reg. No. 3,003,584 to 587

UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE

SERVICE MARKS

PRINCIPAL REGISTER

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(1) <!--[endif]-->MARK: AMERICAN INDIAN MOVEMENT, U.S. Registration No. 3,003,587

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(2) <!--[endif]-->MARK: AIM, U.S. Registration No. 3,003,586

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(3) <!--[endif]-->MARK: AMERICAN INDIAN MOVEMENT REMEMBER WOUNDED KNEE 1890-1973 & DESIGN, U.S. Registration No. 3,003,584

<!--[if !supportLists]-->

(4) <!--[endif]-->MARK: AMERICAN INDIAN MOVMENT & DESIGN, U.S. Registration No. 3,003,585

<!--[if !vml]-->

The American Indian Movement – AIM

P.O. Box 13521

Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414

FOR: ADVOCACY SERVICES IN THE NATURE OF PROMOTING PUBLIC AWARENESS OF THE NEED FOR ADDRESSING ISSUES OF CONCERN TO AMERICAN INDIANS, NAMELY, SPIRITUAL RIGHTS, CULTURAL RIGHTS, TREATY RIGHTS, POLITICAL RIGHTS, LEGAL RIGHTS, AND OF PROMOTING THE INTERESTS OF AMERICAN INDIANS BY THE DEVELOPMENT AND ADMINISTRATION OF PROGRAMS IN THE FIELDS OF AMERICAN INDIAN SPIRITUAL RIGHTS, CULTURAL RIGHTS, TREATY RIGHTS, POLITICAL RIGHTS, LEGAL RIGHTS, AND SOCIAL RIGHTS IN CLASS 35 (U.S. CLS. 100, 101, AND 102).

FOR: PROVIDING SUPPORT SERVICES VIA THE PROVISION OF INFORMATION IN THE FIELD OF SPIRITUALITY, SELF-HELP, AND PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT SUBJECT MATTERS THAT ARE OF CONCERN TO AMERICAN INDIANS, NAMELY, SPIRITUAL RIGHTS, CULTURAL RIGHTS, TREATY RIGHTS, POLITICAL RIGHTS, LEGAL RIGHTS, AND SOCIAL RIGHTS; PROVIDING PERSONAL SUPPORT SERVICES FOR THOSE IMPACTED BY ISSUES OF CONCERN TO AMERICAN INDIANS, NAMELY SPIRITUAL RIGHTS, CULTURAL RIGHTS, TREATY RIGHTS, POLITICAL RIGHTS, LEGAL RIGHTS, AND SOCIAL RIGHTS IN CLASS 45 (U.S. CLS. 100 AND 101).

THE MARKS WERE FIRST USED IN COMMERCE IN A DIFFERENT FORM OTHER THAT THAT SOUGHT TO BE REGISTERED ON 10/2/1968 AND 00/00/1969.

SEC, 2(F) AS TO “AMERICAN INDIAN MOVEMENT.”

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

CERTIFICATES OF REGISTRATION

PRINCIPAL REGISTER

The marks shown in these certificates have been registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office to the named registrant.

The records of the United States Patent and Trademark Office show that an application for registration of the Marks shown in these Certificates were filed in the Office; that the application was examined and determined to be in compliance with the requirements of the law and with the regulations prescribed by the Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office; and that the Applicant is entitled to registration of the Marks under the Trademark Act of 1946, as Amended.

A copy of the Marks and pertinent data from the application are part of these certificates.

<!--[if !vml]-->
<!--[endif]-->

Posted by American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council at 10:47 AM 3 comments 
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Walk with the Sun; Dance with the Moon; Sing with the Stars; But always...Run with the Wind. -
Snow Owl, Nevada. December 8, 2001

Offline bls926

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 08:02:13 pm »
I've wondered about the trademark violation, too, with this group and with other individuals pretending to be members of AIM. Somehow it ups your Indianness if you post an AIM logo on your website or myspace. At least some people think it does.

Offline flyaway

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:02 pm »
"A.I.M.-PA is autonomous,and although we are fighting sum of the same causes as the LPDOC-PA,we are not the same group.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The names and graphics displayed on our Website, AIMOVEMENT.ORG, our letterhead, publications and merchandise are the exclusive U.S. Patent & Trademark protected, spiritual, cultural, and intellectual property rights of the American Indian Movement. The American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council National Board of Directors are the registered owners and safe-keepers of said Marks.

These Marks as well others displayed on our Website are intended to be utilized only by American Indian Movement affiliated Chapters, AIM members, and AIM support groups and related organizations found to be in good standing with the American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council, AIMGGC.

The continued use of our Trademarked protected names and graphics by unscrupulous individuals and groups without the expressed consent of the American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council is strictly prohibited by law, and they will be the subjects of legal action under U.S. Patent and Trademark Laws and Statutes.

This pretty much says it all. I wonder who these other autonomous groups are???

Walk with the Sun; Dance with the Moon; Sing with the Stars; But always...Run with the Wind. -

Trad Dancer

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 01:14:55 am »
A.I.M.GCCC v/s Autonomous A.I.M........Whos the Big Shot? Whats the difference? Shouldnt we all be workin together? Why all the diversity? Does having a federally recognized card make you more of an Native? and copyright this,copyright that........our ancestors didnt stress copyrights or any other kinda government rule.

Yes the Autonomous AIM of Chester-Lancaster county is young,but they are learning and trying,which is more than i can say for the people in this thread here.Also,you can smash thier sponsor all you want but i know these guys and they wouldnt be doing this if they didnt have a legitamate person backing them.

So people in South Dakota never heard of them,that doesnt mean they dont exist.There are people here who never heard of A.I.M. divisions out west but thier out there and theyre legit,So take your heads out of your rears and give them a chance.

Trad Dancer

Offline bls926

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 04:56:38 am »
A.I.M.GCCC v/s Autonomous A.I.M........Whos the Big Shot? Whats the difference? Shouldnt we all be workin together? Why all the diversity? Does having a federally recognized card make you more of an Native? and copyright this,copyright that........our ancestors didnt stress copyrights or any other kinda government rule.

Yes the Autonomous AIM of Chester-Lancaster county is young,but they are learning and trying,which is more than i can say for the people in this thread here.Also,you can smash thier sponsor all you want but i know these guys and they wouldnt be doing this if they didnt have a legitamate person backing them.

So people in South Dakota never heard of them,that doesnt mean they dont exist.There are people here who never heard of A.I.M. divisions out west but thier out there and theyre legit,So take your heads out of your rears and give them a chance.

Trad Dancer

Have you read the posts in this thread, all of them? Did you read Al's post? You might want to go back and read what's been said. You're making a fool of yourself and not doing a thing to help your buddies. Some here have worked with AIM for 30 + years; probably about as long as you've been alive. You've said that AIM-PA "is young, but they are learning and trying". The best way to learn is to open your eyes and ears and close your mouth.

Offline bls926

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 01:16:36 pm »
They've changed their name again. I understand adding Autonomous, but I wonder why the change from PA to Chester-Lancaster Co.

Original: American Indian Movement of Pennsylvania
Last Week: Autonomous A.I.M. of PA.
Current: Autonomous A.I.M. of Chester-Lancaster County

They've made their pictures & members (except for their Top 40) private. Wonder why the secrecy. However, you can still read their blogs.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:20:13 pm by bls926 »

Offline flyaway

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 06:04:48 pm »

Trad Dancer

I curious to know why you have not applied to the A.I.M.GCCC to become a legit sattelite group? You can not present yourself as real A.I.M. by using their seal, which than misleads people as to who you realy are, anymore than than these supposed tribes can use the Cherokee Nation seal to mislead people to believe they are the real ETor CNO.

I am also curious as to what you have done so far for our people. What is the intent of your group???? Who is this legitimate person?

Mizheekay

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2009, 11:33:02 pm »
Blame on me....  I only "read over" above (even less) and so far I got the 'question'.

Is it questionably (by any sense) to get Leonard free ??

If not...  teach me ( in a SIMPLE way ! ) what it is, you spend your time for !! = thx

Offline bls926

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2009, 12:09:45 am »
Blame on me....  I only "read over" above (even less) and so far I got the 'question'.

Is it questionably (by any sense) to get Leonard free ??

If not...  teach me ( in a SIMPLE way ! ) what it is, you spend your time for !! = thx

I'm not sure what you're saying/asking. Are you saying that getting Leonard out of prison is the goal, one we should all be working toward, and we should accept whatever support is given, no matter where it comes from? Are you asking why we question some of the people who support him? That's what it sounds like to me. Getting Leonard released from prison is important and anyone can work toward that goal. However, people need to be honest about who they are. They need to be respectful. This applies to life, not just this issue.

If that isn't what you were asking, please explain.

Mizheekay

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2009, 02:35:11 am »
Yes  --  bls 926...  I do ask for (the) goal...

I do ask for respect ( !! )

Yet... WHO AM I to question "whatever support is given" (will be given) ????????

I DO LIVE.....  by my very best abilities...
and [plus] I've learned that it is'nt my job to JUDGE others (but request 'respect') --

I've learned to question "we" when it comes to make MY choice !!

I've learned to 'educate' myself about *issues* and 'doublecheck' if // how they fit....
yet 'affect' my very own life and beliefs !

In return:  when you speak of "we"...  who is it... OR  who are you ?

I am  honest and.. upon my best: I'm respectful and therefore IT applies to my -personal- life !!

So I guess.. I DID (asking) right ?!....  how about you ( heartguided - not mind-guided )

please...

{{{ to be on the save side =   YES:  no matter how.....  Gfa Leonard deserve to be free !!!
      and it's YOUR choice to claim that only restrictions WOULD lead towards this !
      (if I got that right =  congrats.....  and joyful dreams to come !)  }}}

Mizheekay

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2009, 02:45:31 am »
sorry  (( grammar ))   never sure [learned] when it is *did / does* ... etc...

be insightfully here (and with me ~ language-wise  :) )