Odds and Ends > Computer Issues

can't post - timed out - error message - trouble logging out - notice of hacking attempt

<< < (2/6) > >>

nemesis:

--- Quote from: sky on February 19, 2011, 02:33:03 am ---Also you may get an error message that you timed out and that you need to log out and log back in. This happened to me and I was unable to log out. I ended up closing out explorer, clearing my history, cookies and cache and was then able to log back in.

--- End quote ---

I had exactly the same problem and was unable to log in for a couple of days

AnnOminous:
I haven't been able to post for several days.  I kept getting the message that session had timed out, try again.  I wasn't able to log out after several attempts either.

Finally got logged out, logged back in, and was able to post.

nemesis:
Ann

I kept on having this problem also.

I would recommend that you only log on for an hour each time and make sure that you log out when you leave the site.

This seems to help.

Defend the Sacred:
When you can't log out or in, make sure you clear your cookies. If you don't want to redo other active log-ins on other sites, you may need to go to your options or tools and see what cookies are there and specifically remove all cookies from newagefraud.org.

AnnOminous:
I guess it is a problem at my end.  I can post, log in/out on IE but can't do either through Google Chrome.
Frustrating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version