General > Welcome & News

Re: Elder's Meditation of the Day August 1,2005

<< < (2/3) > >>

educatedindian:
*Yawn*
Let's see...
Debbie uses her real name on here. So does Barnaby, Vance, Joseph, and most of the others. My name is not only there for all to see in many posts, I have a whole long intro at nafps.net. Most people have intros, that's why we have a whole INTRO section.

You use a twinkie "Indian" name and we had to do a search to get you to admit your real name.

You asked for proof, we gave you tons of it that Sonier is a fraud, statements every Micmaq band leader, AIM members, etc.

That's checkmate. We're done. Your last post was pure spam. Any other spam posts will get you banned. You've wasted enough of our time with your relly-spirchul posing.

AlaskaGrl:

WHO WE ARE:
http://newagefraud.org/about.html

"Ths site and forum is for those concerned about the fraud, deceit, money hunger, sexual abuse, racism, control, hunger for power and ego, and cult-like tendencies of the New Age movement and pseudo "shamans." We investigate and seek to warn the public about impostors and exploiters posing as Native medicine people or elders. There are more than two hundred impostors out there posing as Cherokee medicine people alone. Multiply that by five hundred Native nations in the US, and add on the exploiters who abuse or lie about practices of Latin America's Indians, and you get an idea of the sheer, massive scope of the problem."

Linda

Matt_Bowerman:
Greetings everyone,
It seems that there is a little tension here.  As a new member to the list I am no expert on many of the topics addressed, so I read and learn when I can.  I was a little confused with this original posting as it was not really within the board’s scope, and I think this is what the senior members have tried to impart to ‘Strong-Heart-Women’.  I also believe that some tempers have risen to an unproductive level. While the jab about watered down Indian blood was not directed at me, it still was not a joy to read. It sort of lets me know where I stand though.        

educatedindian:
Matt, no one said anything against "thin blood" and I challenge you to show me where that supposedly was said.

What SHW has been saying is actually pretty racist. She found out she has a little bit of ancestry, so she thinks that is a reason she should speak like Tonto and follow twinkie leaders like Sonier and McCullough.

I don't think there's any "tension" just annoyance for a spammer like SHW, who is looking more and more like an imposter. For one thing, she is saying the exact same things a woman from France has said to me in her emails. So is she even really who she claims?

The last post was truly amazing, SHW/whoever you are. You managed to make an entire post without even a single true statement.

"I guess you can't read the post I have made in the frauds section asking them to back up the fraud claims they have made against Arthur Medicine Eagle and Steve Mccullough...They can not..."

His name is not "Medicine Eagle" (the name of several famous Nuage frauds), it's Sonier. And the proof of him being a fraud has been shown to you REPEATEDLY, statements from every Micmaq band leader, AIM, ICARE, and powwow organizers. You just keep bleating, "Duh, where is it?" and refuse to deal with the proof in front of your eyes

No one even brought up McCullough til you just did.

"Arthur is a 2nd Chief..."

Sonier is no one's chief (except perhaps in the Boy Scout sense), he's not even Indian. If you aren't part of any tribe (as even you admit) how could he be "chief" of any group except a Nuage twinkie one?

"They showed me letters from different tribes claiming Arthur is not a member, but of course he never claimed to be..."

Are you kidding? We showed letters saying no one in ANY Micmaq community had ever heard of him.

"The Steve McCullough issue...is Sundance held in the Eastern US, as if it were for material gain...The reasoning for this is the most of the tribe members are located in the East...Wasn't aware that Indians were supposed to remain on the reservation..."

Once again, this is the first time the issue has even been raised since the old yahoo group. But for the record, AIM Indiana denounced McCullough's Sundance-for-profit. McCullough is holding a for profit fake "Sundance" for whites in Indiana, against the wishes of Lakota back home.

And please, just how dumb do you have to be to claim most Lakota live in INDIANA?

"I was attacked for defending Arthur and Steve...:"

Actually you were laughed at because you speak like Tonto, and for being an annoying spammer.

Your martyrdom act is pretty boring...

"I posted the Elders Meditation in the general catagory, as these are words of wisdom and needed as a guide for everyone..."

You posted them HERE under Welcome and News, and once before under Frauds, when they don't belong under either. You did so without White Bison's permission.

"I have not seen any real proof of fraud from these people..."

You've seen it many times, you just bleat "Duh, where is it?" repeatedly. A sheep has more sense, at least it knows when it's beaten.

Matt_Bowerman:
"perhaps because you are only of distant Indian ancestry by your own admission. "

This was the sentance I was refering to, and after reflection, I beleive it to be derected to a culture based point having nothing to do with blood amount.  You were just pointing out the lack of understanding regarding the culture in question, or the culture being ripped off.  

I myself have to go back to my 5th Great Grand Father to reach a full blooded indian, and he was half Cherokee, and half Lenape.  It is people like me that benifit from NAFPS's efforts.  SO when we do learn about our ancestors culture, we learn the truth, and not some Nuagey holywood claptrap. I remember when 'Dances' came out , all these nuagey types in San Diego started calling themselves made up names they recieved from their 'spirit-totems', or 'spirit-guids'.  I did not know if I should laugh at what I herd, or berate them. None were ndn, most were wiccans looking for a new mask.      

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version