General > Welcome & News

Re: Elder's Meditation of the Day August 1,2005

(1/3) > >>

Moonshadow:
Strangely-deaf-and-dumb-woman, why have you lost your words? Oh, I see, they got lost in the other thread....guess those were the only words you had?

Oh well, they won´t be missed....  :-/

educatedindian:
But all you've done is act childish, name call, argue, etc. By your own standards you're a hypocrite. Most of the advice in that meditation you fail to follow yourself.

We've been amazingly patient with you, partly because you're so danged funny, whether you realize it or not.

But trying to see how many threads you can start filled with vague advice that you somehow delude yourself into thinking is being "helpful"...that's not help, that's SPAM, even if the words themselves are good.

White Bison does good work with alcoholics and others, but their advice seldom applies to us. It might seem extremely wise to you, perhaps because you are only of distant Indian ancestry by your own admission.

Come on, you seriously think none of us have heard of Peltier? ? To many of the people in here, this stuff is pretty basic. It's like going to a Catholic church and saying, "Did you know Mary gave birth as a virgin?" They'd think, "Gee, we already knew that."

If you want a thread with only White Bison meditations, OK. But keep it confined to just this one thread. Any new threads with the same topic will be moved or deleted.

Oh, and what's up with the goofy animal rights group you linked to? Very Nuagey, "Save the iguanas!" Are they your "power animal"? LOL! That link was deleted.

debbieredbear:
There is another point here, Al. Ms. Not-so-bright woman most likely does not have White Vison's permission to post copywrited material. The reason I say this is that someone, on another list ASKED them is they could trepost the daily meditations and were told NO. White Bison does not ALLOW people to repost these meditations. I suggest MS Not So Bright Woman, cease unless she provides proof (as in a letter from Don Coyhis) that she has permission to repost this material.

educatedindian:
I see your point Debbie. If she doesnt provide proof, the meditations will be deleted. She probably is deliberately trying to cause trouble for us, wants to run to White Bison or our server and say "Look at what they're doing."

SHW, you sure don't seem to understand Indian Humor. Your words in your last post frankly sound like threats, and Nuagey kind of threats. "I will have all of the power"? "Smoke will rise for you all"?

You sound like you want to set yourself up as some little dictator and have to crush us as some kind of a threat, when all we've done is laugh when you say silly things, or point out how you talk down to us like a little kid who thinks "I know you are, but what am I?" is somehow "wisdom."

Even for a Sonier groupie, you're not the best argument for thinking any better of his little clique.

debbieredbear:
Hey brainless wonder, you STILL have not proved that you have asked and gotten permission from Mr. Coyhis to repost his copywritten material. ? So you are basically a thief.

On another board I am on, they asked him and he replied that he never gives permission to repost his material. It is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Get it?

OH, and give up the Tonto speak. Save it for your white yuppie wannabe friends who think a drop of Indian blood (or a great great grannie who was a Cherokee Princess) makes you wise and spirichual. (Yeah, I misspelled it on purpose.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version