General > Welcome & News

Europe Speaking Tour

<< < (2/11) > >>

AlaskaGrl:
Maybe some of those photos can be used on this site.  

Linda.

Barnaby_McEwan:
Al's landed safely, if 3 hours late, and is now on my dad's sofabed catching up on sleep.

debbieredbear:
Thanks for the update, Barnaby.

educatedindian:
Hello to everyone from Totnes. Been in England for foru days now, finally over jet lag. I've given two speeches which both went very well. Almost all positive response, a lot of very nice and decent people listening and thanking me. One sweet elderly man even helped us clean up afterwards.
I start off my speeches by playing Rollin Fox's "Revenge". You should see the look of shock when they hear Native hip hop for the first time. I was a little surprsied by how reserved English audiences are when it comes to asking questions, but about half of them want to talk one on one afterwards. So far the only bad response has been one person glowering  at me during my speech and another whose part of a local waldorf school getting into a long debate with us. The speeches are going so well that we should almost break even before we leave England, which means that much more monye for the Albuquerque Indian Center.

Thanks to Barnaby for his patience and selflessnessfor helping out with dozens of things little and big. Looking forward to meeting many of you I've only talked with online.

180IQ:
Thanks for the update. As the Brits like to say, I'll be "on tenterhooks" until I hear your report from Glastonbury - England's own Sedona. Will Barnaby be going along? Watch for RLS to show up over there. He's bound to be very curious. You're sure to at least meet some of his admirers.

BTW are you guys tape recording these events?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version