Author Topic: By request  (Read 9144 times)

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
By request
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:11:32 pm »
A member asked me to post this. If it needs to be moved or merged, tell us where it belongs.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: By request
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 11:56:54 pm »
-------------
edited to add

The tiny link at the bottom of Forum administrations post ( above ) is a file I sent of a webpage i saved which has now been removed and is not in the web archives . I don't know how to post a file so I asked Pat to do this .

The contents are described in my reply below and also in reply 13 of the thread on Suzanne Dupree  - which explains how this information is relevent. I guess this thread sitting in Ect labled  " by request' might seem a bit confusing - Like someone had a hankering to hear some music or something . The link to put this information in context is here ;   

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=604.0

Thanks Frederica, for showing in your replies below , that this didn't have enough of an explaination of what it is. Very glad to hear it works
   ;D
-----------

How do you look at that ? i tried but all that happened was my floppy that had no floppy in it spun a lot ...

I am pretty dumb about these things .
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 06:29:38 pm by Moma_porcupine »

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 12:00:54 am »
Click on it. I don't know what it has to do with floppies, sorry.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 12:17:47 am »
I think this is probably my problem .. i recall having the same thing happen when i had to download a new version of my anti virus program which is the only thing I have ever tried to download besides this .

Ok < i know ... Duuuhhh

when I click on it, I get a box that says there is two choices , to save to disk or open with firefox default.

When I click OK to open with Firefox default all that happens is my floppy drive spins and makes noise and a new tab looks like it trys to open but if it is eventually going to - I give up because it seems to take forever and the floppy shouldn't spin . Maybe I need to choose " save to disk ?"

Any way - I don't need to see it . Hope it works for other people .

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 12:57:53 am by Moma_porcupine »

frederica

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 02:14:18 pm »
It's just some of LeKay's thing about the LBW claim to the "Pipe.         frederica

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 04:42:38 pm »
frederica
It's just some of LeKay's thing about the LBW claim to the "Pipe.

It should be the file of a saved google cache webpage from April 19 from the webpage of the Smithsonion Inst.
Archives which contained some historical information  . It is the same information which I copied in detail and pasted in reply 13 in the thread on Suzanne dupree AKA Looking Back Woman . None of the information has anything to do with Lekay ,as it is a webpage from the Smithsonion Inst. and it is not one of Lekay's webpages , though LBW who is associated with Lekay appears to have had a hand in having the original information which contradicited her own story deleted .

For some reason , no matter which way I do this , I can't down load it . Is anyone else having problems with
downloading this? Sorry to be annoying , I would just like to know that this works and leads to the file it is supposed to lead to .

frederica

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 05:55:11 pm »
No problem opening the file, I thought he put this up, when he put up his research.  Sorry didn't know you put it up. It is the page from the Smithsonion. frederica