Author Topic: Willem Wout de Klerk - Netherlands, Colombia  (Read 12027 times)

Epiphany

Willem Wout de Klerk - Netherlands, Colombia
« on: April 17, 2013, 09:47:28 pm »
From this thread: Sweatlodge ceremonies in The Netherlands http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4055

One example of a ‘connector’ is Willem Wout de Klerk, whom I recently met in Colombia. Willem and I have both been traveling to the same part of southern Colombia for the past decade. Willem is a medicine carrier of the North American Lakota, having worked with Charles Chipps from the sacred Woptura lineage for many years on the Lakota reservation in America. He brought the Lakota traditions and sacred ceremonies to my friends in Colombia about a year before my first trip there.

http://www.heartoftheinitiate.com/library/articles/pushing-up-the-sky

"The Colombian shaman, Warinei Wanare" supposedly trained "with Willem Wout in the Lakota traditions"

The inipi ceremonies are led by William Wout de Klerk and a collective of people that the Red Road, Canka Luta, go in understanding Woptura.

From 1994 I, William Wout, and from 1996 also Pragyan, under the guidance of the Chipps family, attended the Sundance of Woptura Medicine Society on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota, in the United States. Until 2001 we there every summer as Eagle Dancer dancing. We then less frequently at the Sundance participated.

http://www.zweethut.net/content/inipi-zweethut

As researchers have already noted on the original thread - Willem Wout de Klerk continues to be active.

Info on Charles Chipps http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1453.0

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: Willem Wout de Klerk - Netherlands, Colombia
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 10:35:34 pm »
he looks like charles mason :o
In Spirit

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 12:42:06 am »
We're supposed to believe that guy is Lakota? In what universe?

Yeah, he looks like Charlie, all right.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 02:29:45 am »
he is not from our people
In Spirit

Offline Loki

• Ragnarok is coming!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:32:18 pm »
Maybe the people on this forum should stop complaining so much about wannabes etc. Yes there are a lot of wannabes but also a lot of wannabe connected. Maybe focus in those people instead of putting all your energy in these pointless discussions.
It's not because you're native American that you are more spiritual than non-natives. Be happy that some people found a way in your ways and don't forget that most people have the same basics of ceremonies all over the world.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 12:34:26 am »
A biography of Willem Wout de Klerk in connection with a 2012 event:

Kambô Spirit Medicine Retreat
Rebirth – Renewal – Transformation – Magic
May 20-27, 2012
Eden Hot Springs & Linden, Arizona
[…]
Willem Wout de Klerk
Willem Wout is a Dutchman and close friend who brings a very special energy wherever he goes. He’s spent the last 18 years connecting people from many traditions, from many countries to the medicines which he carries.

In 1994 he had a chance encounter with a Lakota man names Charles Chipps, great grandson of Woptura medicine man to Crazy Horse, who invited him to Pine Ridge, South Dakota. He began to participate in Sundance ceremonies and learned to carry forward the Lakota medicine including hanbleceya (vision quest) and the inipi (sweatlodge), ultimately bringing traditions like these to his home country of the Netherlands.

In 2004, Ralph made his first trip to Colombia to participate in shamanic medicine ceremonies. Interestingly, Willem had already begun to teach these south American shamans the
traditional Lakota inipi. Although Ralph did not meet Willem at this time, an unseen connection was formed and Ralph experienced his first inipi through these shamans. Over many years our own retreats in south America have incorporated the Lakota inipi tradition.

In December 2011, Ralph and Willem finally met in person after many years of near misses and hearing many stories of each other. In this first meeting Willem introduced Ralph to a second medicine called kambô, the secretion of an Amazonian green tree frog.

On this visit to Arizona Willem and his assistant Catalina will bring both medicines, the Lakota inipi and kambô, to share and offer healing at our group gathering.
[…]

Offline Sparks

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 12:45:31 am »
Then an interview this summer. All Heaven's New Age bells are ringing loudly:

050 – Interview With a Medicine Man Willem Wout De Klerk
June 8, 2018 Podcast: Play in new window | Download [01:18:20]

I have a very special guest on the show today. My friend Willem Wout de Klerk. He is part Eastern mystic, part mountain man, and part medicine man. He is a master of sacred ceremony, and has dedicated his whole life to the Inipi or sweat lodge. I first met him at a friends house in Northern Arizona. We gathered to build a sweat lodge on the property.

He is an authorized medicine carrier of the North American Lakota. He has spent many years learning their sacred ceremonies under the guidance a lady called Grandma and Charles Chipps a descendant of the medicine man for Crazy Horse. He brought the Lakota traditions and ceremonies to my friends in Columbia. In this episode, we learn about the stones, the sundance, and more. This podcast begins with Willem showing Michael around his property in the Netherlands.

Topics Discussed Today
[05:30] Willem’s home in Holland. He has a trailer out in the forest. He has family in the Netherlands.
[06:45]  By leaving Willem actually helped people create responsibility for themselves.
[07:34] Without Willem’s energy being there people have the opportunity to find their own truths.
[08:32] He had no expectations when he went back to the Netherlands.
[09:01] It’s beautiful traveling back and forth between Colombia and the Netherlands. Thinks it comes full circle for him.
[10:05] Everything can be brought down to a few basic things that you should just allow.
[10:24] Anger, fear,sadness and insecurity, stillness, and true love.
[11:22] How we’re always trying to get back to our divine sacred essence.
[11:57] By projecting yourself into the future you create your past.
[12:18] Everybody’s fear is a fear of not being locked.
[14:25] We should allow children to be present and listen to their needs instead of putting fear, sadness or anger into their brains.
[15:40] How we already have expectations for children even before they are born.
[18:04] Every child born holds the highest vibration of consciousness.
[19:54] Set this is when your love is not being received. Then you realize that you are not allowing the love for yourself.
[20:24] Simply accept yourself for who you are what you are.
[23:50] Lightning between planets created the gorge on Mars.
[26:23] How our DNA is falling into the divine state. He has seen people go through amazing transformations.
[27:19] There is a shift in the consciousness of young people.
[28:01] A Sundance is a sacred ceremony. It’s a way to get back to the earth and have gratitude.
[29:53] The moment you create an outside authority there is no more spirituality.
[37:05] An elder following the moon is open to allowing women in the sweat lodge.
[41:21] When we understand the process of the brain we come into alignment with our presence. It’s all about relaxing into your breath.
[43:51] A movement of awareness. How we are constantly being bombarded with fear, doubt, and anxieties.
[44:47] We still need to listen to the children.
[45:42] You can’t change the world, but you can change your presence. If you change your presence the world around you changes.
[46:46] Living the truth simply because that is what makes you feel good.
[49:23] Give yourself a different understanding to change the timeline. The physical world we know now comes from a certain frame of mind.
[50:00] We should step back from the constructs of our mind and reprogram the brain.
[50:14] Stop repeating the stories of the past because you are just confirming everything.
[52:59] The process of empathy and having women dancing in the Sundance when they are having their moon.
[01:00:33] How the Western mind has lost the tribal understanding. Reconnecting to the consciousness. Everything is connected and we are all a reflection of the same thing.
[01:01:18] We’re all the same, but our stories have made us into individuals.
[01:06:20] How coming out of the sweat lodges like being born.
[01:07:59] Ditching the cell phone and being present 100%.
[01:13:40] When you’re feeling insecure or sad ask yourself what you need. Connect with the stillness between your breath. This connects you to the field of love from whence you came.
[01:14:59] Pat will be back next week. Taking us out is a traditional Lakota song by Calvin Standing Bear.
[…]
Quotes:
“If you take care of the stones, they will take care of you.” Willem Wout De Klerk
“I had to step out of the equation, so people would step up to the plate and take responsibility.” Willem Wout De Klerk
“Your truth is the only thing that you can share.” Willem Wout De Klerk

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 11:22:14 am »
Maybe the people on this forum should stop complaining so much about wannabes etc. Yes there are a lot of wannabes but also a lot of wannabe connected. Maybe focus in those people instead of putting all your energy in these pointless discussions.
It's not because you're native American that you are more spiritual than non-natives. Be happy that some people found a way in your ways and don't forget that most people have the same basics of ceremonies all over the world.

I'd like to see a single example of a wannabe "connected." Being one is an example of being disconnected, confused, lost, desperately seeking a connection. That's why they fall for these false and sometimes dangerous knockoffs of ceremony.

But no thanks to you for the condescending racist lecture, insisting you in your ignorance understand Natives better than Natives.

Why not tell us about your connection to de Klerk?

Offline Loki

• Ragnarok is coming!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 02:29:36 pm »

I'd like to see a single example of a wannabe "connected." Being one is an example of being disconnected, confused, lost, desperately seeking a connection. That's why they fall for these false and sometimes dangerous knockoffs of ceremony.

But no thanks to you for the condescending racist lecture, insisting you in your ignorance understand Natives better than Natives.

Why not tell us about your connection to de Klerk?

You must be [extended psychological projection and childish rant].
I could ask you the same question... [More rants and attempts to avoid the questions] No wait, you're [extended projection again] As far as I can remember that's not [Extended rant from Pretendian doing a failed impression of a Native while yet again White-splaining in a racist condescending manner.]

« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 03:21:42 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 03:26:34 pm »
Yes, of course. What better way to convince us you're NDN than coming to a forum with the name Loki, a catchphrase of "Ragnarok is coming" and an email address of PrussianBunker.

That, plus the racist White-splaining, the childish resentment nursed for over a year, the defense of a Dutch wannabe supposedly trained in Colombia to be gen-yoo-ein Lakota 3000 miles from their homeland...how could we NOT immediately agree with you?

Offline Loki

• Ragnarok is coming!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2019, 01:30:53 pm »
It is what it is my friend and thank you for modifying my previous reply/comment so that [extended racist rant calling anti racists the real racists]
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:07:36 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Laurel

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2019, 04:03:28 pm »
"I'm not racist, you're the racists!"
"Some of my best friends are Indians!"
There's my bingo card blacked out.  ;)

It is what it is my friend and thank you for modifying my previous reply/comment so that [extended racist rant calling anti racists the real racists]

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:08:37 pm by educatedindian »