Author Topic: Edward Pielart III AKA Ed WindDancer  (Read 30089 times)

Offline White Horse

Re: Edward Pielart III AKA Ed WindDancer
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2018, 02:00:19 pm »
BTW since ed "Wannabee" lost his case and appeal from SELLING EAGLE FEATHERS the Fact he is NOT NDN is now Public Record!  Visit your local court house and ask where the Law Library is, you can go there and see the actual case for yourself it is FREE unless you want to print off some of the documents there is a charge for printing.  But PLEASE go and see for yourself that that man is NOT NDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Offline Sparks

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2018, 03:21:50 pm »
New thread started by White Horse with stuff that was already merged into the present topic:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=5252.0 [AVOID this Powwow/event! Please share]

Offline Sparks

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2018, 01:35:07 am »
New thread started by White Horse with stuff that was already merged into the present topic:
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=5252.0  [AVOID this Powwow/event! Please share]

Topic removed. The first post contained exactly the same as White Horse's two posts of August 16, 2018, that were merged into the present thread after I pointed to his first try at a new topic:

Excerpt from a new thread titled "White Man named Head Man at a Powwow - Avoid!":

Offline White Horse

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2018, 02:13:29 pm »
Sparks WHY??? are you defending this exploiter???  Why was my post not moved to Frauds section like I asked it is after all for Events to Avoid!  Instead of hiding my post in a previous thread that no one will see?
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2018, 09:51:35 pm »
Sparks is not a moderator. I merged the threads, as I already told you in an IM. I also deleted your duplicate post, which was close to spamming. And I didn't see Sparks defending Pielart at all.

Also, the post will show up in search results about the fake powwow. Starting a new thread on the same topic doesn't do much beyond making visitors search more.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2018, 12:30:32 am »
Topic removed. The first post contained exactly the same as White Horse's two posts of August 16, 2018, that were merged into the present thread after I pointed to his first try at a new topic …
Sparks WHY??? are you defending this exploiter???  Why was my post not moved to Frauds section like I asked it is after all for Events to Avoid!  Instead of hiding my post in a previous thread that no one will see?
Sparks is not a moderator. I merged the threads, as I already told you in an IM. I also deleted your duplicate post, which was close to spamming. And I didn't see Sparks defending Pielart at all.

I am sorry I expressed myself too short so that it could be misunderstood to mean that I removed the topic. Because I had posted in the removed thread I was notified in an email that it had been removed. I supposed White Horse had received the same message, so it would be clear to him who removed it. These emails look like this:

AFPS Forum admin@newagefraud.org …
Monday, August 20 …

A topic you are watching has been removed by …

Regards,
The NAFPS Forum Team.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2018, 01:20:59 am »
These are White Horse's main concerns this August, which he twice tried to post as new topics. I hope new and former readers will respond to these two posts. And I am certainly not defending Ed WindDancer.

Well know NDN Exploiter and White Man Ed Winddancer was named head man at a powwow this Thanksgiving.  I contacted the powwow organizer and asked why he would allow a White Man that legally changed his name to make his false claims of being an NDN seem more believable and the fact that he was found guilty and convicted of selling Eagle Feathers.  The organizer Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) obviously is more concerned about money that having an authentic event! I started to post the facts about Ed Windancer not being an NDN and I was immediately blocked and my post were immediately deleted.  Please avoid this "Powwow"  it is insulting that a White Man will lead around actual NDNS at an NDN Event!  Please share with all your friends and contact this VFW and see why they are more concerned about money than authenticity?  Unless they simply do NOT care!  Ed Winddancer was outed here many years ago and the proof is still here at NAFPS just search his name.  Again, Avoid this event and share with all your friends and ask that they do not attend this event also.  White Horse - American Indian Movement (AIM Florida.

Facebook link:   https://www.facebook.com/VFW-Veterans-Village-Powwow-1936564366577277/

VFW Home Link, this event does NOT appear on their calander page?   http://vfwveteransvillage.org/

Dave "White Wolf" Trzeciak is the organizer of the event and claims to be a member of the Yamassee Seminole Nation, they are listed as Extinct as a tribe.