Author Topic: Red Nation Inc  (Read 5639 times)

Offline Olderthandirt

Red Nation Inc
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:20:38 am »
~T Blue~

"Why, oh WHY didn't life's major problems happen when I was 18 and knew it all?"

frederica

Re: Red Nation Inc
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 05:26:39 pm »
Depends if this is the same one that was in Kansas. I had heard a few years ago that they had gotten into problems legally. Then were trying to move to the Southeast and making demands. It didn't fly then. The timeline is right, and they may have changed hands, as they are now in Georgia since 2002. frederica

frederica

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 06:36:21 pm »
I talked with someone and this is a different group. This is more of a social group. The one in Kansas was callling themselves a tribe, and run by a husband and wife team. They had ties to the Western Cherokee of Arkansas. They did go to this group and claim name infringement and made some demands. But were sent back to Kansas. The Red Nation INC group has only be in existance for close to 5 years. The Red Nation in Kansas has always been a shady group, and generally on most fraud lists. frederica

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 03:02:16 am »
That's what I found too. There are websites called RedNation.org, .com. and .net, as well as RedNations.com (plural). Only the Kansas based group deserves the fraud label.

.com runs the Red Nation Celebration.

.org is the shady outfit run by the notorious Randy and Sharon Tate.

.net is the group that was just asked about.

The Tate's "Red Nation of the Cherokee" also seems to run iwchildren.org, which has a lot of hysterical articles calling enrollment and reservation govts "genocide."

TRIBALMOONS@yahoo.com

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 08:27:14 pm »
I was just gonna post this........have never heard of them before I wondered onto their sight however, something struck me odd.....why should someone have to pay $10.00 to belong to an internet group???