Author Topic: Frauds in the membership  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Jason

Frauds in the membership
« on: March 14, 2007, 04:36:49 pm »
I sent this letter to the admin team one week ago but it got ignored.

I am sending this as a private message because I don't want to cause a problem. I have been researching threads.

I was interested in Sophias comments in the fraud section and wondered where she gets her information from about frauds. I checked  her own website that she talks about in her introduction and found a link to this site on fetishes. I understand why she would want to question people who lie about their ancestors and culture. That is good.  I don’t understand why she would help promote a site for sadism and stuff. The bit below is copied from their home page.

It is intended as a forum for those who have an interest in sexual fetishes, or domination and submission, restraint, discipline, corporal punishment, sadism, masochism etc., and who are also interested in some kind of spirituality that doesn't follow the dogma of any of the major religions, but instead looks to nature, or draws from any number of different beliefs for inspiration.
How can she promote a site like that? She was very quick to tell tales on her so called Pagan friends and because she was bad mouthing someone nobody saw fit to check her out.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Frauds in the membership
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 05:26:01 pm »
Jason,

if and when you post stuff like this, it would be appropriate to give the exact link to where that quote can be found. The way you present things here, the quote is completely unsubstantiated.

Apart from that, please also learn to keep promises: at 11:14 today, you announced you weren't going to bother us anymore.... well, apparently not until 11:36, when you posted this.

If you just joined for trolling and smearing persons, then you didn't find the right place here. We got more important stuff than dealing with trolls, idiots, and slanderers.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:38:39 pm by Ingeborg »

frederica

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 05:52:52 pm »
I think Sophia only posted a couple of times and it concerned "Grey Wolf and Toyna". frederica

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 06:30:16 pm »
I sent this letter to the admin team one week ago but it got ignored.

You should have taken the hint.

I was interested in Sophias comments in the fraud section and wondered where she gets her information from about frauds. I checked  her own website that she talks about in her introduction and found a link to this site on fetishes. I understand why she would want to question people who lie about their ancestors and culture. That is good.  I don’t understand why she would help promote a site for sadism and stuff.

I guess that kind of "stuff" is not to everyone's taste. However, promoting a forum where people talk about it does not make her a fraud - unless she's just pretending to be interested in it! Sophia has been very helpful in alerting us to yet another case of neo-pagans facilitating the kind of fraud we're concerned about here. If not for her, then those clowns would have gone ahead with their mockery in public. I'm locking this thread: do not waste any more of our time.