Author Topic: Burrows Cave  (Read 73767 times)

BuboAhab

Re: Burrows Cave
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2009, 01:49:43 am »
Why do some people continue to construct imaginary European empires in the Americas? I'm no psychologist, but I think it lies in guilt over the theft of the lands.
Why does Ed assume that they were Europeans that invented the custom or linguistic evidence first? This is simply based on the paradgmn of "New world" which may well have been "Old" world before.

If you haven't read "Amazing Stories" yet, pm me and I'll send you a copy. I'm up to revision 14. It's everything that Vince claims, and much much more; besides the Burrows-Collin material, which is really only a very small part of it, its a real sewer, one that flows through every Barnes and Nobles and Borders in the nation.
Ed, I have attempted to read your "Amazing Stories", and even searched them for all kinds of keywords - like bannerstones, lithics, etc. Unfortunately you did not include any of this sort of material evidence in your stories, and they tend to focus more on Rumors, Hear-say, and personalities. The tabloid aspects of your paper hold little interest to me...

Offline E.P. Grondine

• Man and Impact in the Americas
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 11:21:44 pm »
Vince, they didn't come from Atlantis or Lemuria, or what ever imaginary theosophist land some cultists will  posit.

For that matter you never gave us a clear statement of your hypothesis. What is it?

There are no artifacts in "Amazing Stories", just the activities of the biggest bunch of con artists and crazies around. "Gossip"? My sister calls it "S**t and Sleaze", and that pretty much describes it - biggest pile of s**t and sleaze in the US.

Flavin only caught smell of a small part of it... the fumes coming out of Burrow's Cave.

Did you ever find out where John Moss died?

BuboAhab

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 03:22:40 am »
they didn't come from Atlantis or Lemuria, or what ever imaginary theosophist land some cultists will  posit.
Ed Continues to put words into my mouth. I did not ever posit any claims that remotely resemble these that Ed is throwing out in a repeated attempt to change the subject.

For that matter you never gave us a clear statement of your hypothesis. What is it?
In a nutshell, it is that Prehistoric peoples in America influenced other cultures around the world.

There are no artifacts in "Amazing Stories", just the activities of the biggest bunch of con artists and crazies around. "Gossip"? My sister calls it "S**t and Sleaze", and that pretty much describes it - biggest pile of s**t and sleaze in the US.
It certainly is a lot of rubbish.

Ed, for the last time I have no idea who your "John Moss" is or where he died.

Offline E.P. Grondine

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 10:31:43 pm »
Quote from: BuboAhab link=topic=2287.msg18826#msg18826

In a nutshell, it is that Prehistoric peoples in America influenced other cultures around the world.

That's comforting, to some degree, but...

How does this tie in with your Norse/Ojibwe cognates?
How do you think they came about?
Who exactly were those "Prehistoric peoples" - Atlanteans or Lemurians, by any chance?

It certainly is a lot of rubbish.

Actually, Vince, its the biggest load of rubbish in the land - "Amazing Stories" lays bare the entire US stupidity industry, right down to its evil core.

And it's all true. All documented - and I rechecked Flavin's facts.

Ed, for the last time I have no idea who your "John Moss" is or where he died.

Maybe someday you'll find out. Why don't you ask around at the next "convention" you attend?

Like I said before, The last thing they steal is your history.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 11:57:29 pm by E.P. Grondine »

BuboAhab

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2009, 02:33:39 am »
The Ojibwa influenced the Norse.

How do you think they came about?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Who exactly were those "Prehistoric peoples" - Atlanteans or Lemurians, by any chance?
They were smarter than me because they could survive with no electricity, or gas.

Offline E.P. Grondine

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 07:49:50 am »
The Ojibwa influenced the Norse.

Where? A Norse empire in North America, Vince?

They were smarter than me because they could survive with no electricity, or gas.

Yeah - you got to keep the electricity and gas on. I'm sure the folks at Ancient American and the other members of the ring of the US Stupidity industry will be willing to sell your book on your "investigations".

If they are still in business.

BuboAhab

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2009, 01:12:12 am »
here? A Norse empire in North America, Vince?

Ed, the opposite is more likely: North American Tribal languages that spread to Norway. What makes this hard to comprehend?

Offline E.P. Grondine

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2009, 08:54:17 pm »
here? A Norse empire in North America, Vince?

Ed, the opposite is more likely: North American Tribal languages that spread to Norway. What makes this hard to comprehend?

Why hard to comprehend? Because consistently you never clearly stated your hypothesis. I am so used to seeing people put forth imaginary European empires in North America that I simply took you to be another one of them, as they often cite the Burrows Cave frauds.

By the way, I learned a few days back at Starved Rock that the Kaskaskia were actually a people.

Offline E.P. Grondine

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2009, 11:13:28 pm »
For anyone else on the net who may stumble into this thread in the future, here is a group of real cave archaeologists who work in the area:

http://www.cavearch.org/

Offline E.P. Grondine

The Burrow's fraud spreads
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2009, 07:29:59 pm »
in a very predictable way:

http://www.flavinscorner.com/2009bc.htm

Note the linkage now to other materials used by the bogus theosophist religion.
Those who fall into Burrow's Cave are then further involved in the delusional framework.

Anyone who wants a copy of "Amazing Stories" simply PM me for one.

And if anyone learns where John Moss died, please let me know.