Author Topic: Chippa Wolf  (Read 13280 times)

Offline White Horse

Chippa Wolf
« on: April 15, 2011, 03:40:10 pm »
Chippa Wolf a  Powwow organizer, from the Southeast mainly Georgia. Claims to be Cherokee but the 3 Federally recognized Cherokee tribes do Not show him as a member. Could someone else verify he is not Cherokee as he claims!
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Offline nemesis

Re: Chippa Wolf
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:05:23 am »
Hmmmmm

this looks rather interesting...
Lawskills.com Georgia Caselaw
WOLF v. MCCOLLUM et al.
A99A1412.
(240 Ga. App. 412)
(522 SE2d 547)
(1999)
BARNES, Judge.
Declaratory judgment. Pickens Superior Court. Before Judge Hicks, Senior Judge.
Chipa Wolf appeals the trial court's order granting summary judgment to the defendants, Thomas McCollum and Cherokee Rose Wolfe f/k/a Ellen McCollum, in the underlying declaratory judgment action regarding title to land. Wolf filed the declaratory judgment action in order to establish title to a certain piece of property he claims by either gift of the defendants or adverse possession against the defendants. For the reasons set forth below, we affirm.
We review de novo a trial court's grant of summary judgment. Bandy v. Mills, 216 Ga. App. 407 (454 SE2d 610) (1995).
. . . [T]he burden on the moving party may be discharged by pointing out by reference to the affidavits, depositions and other documents in the record that there is an absence of evidence to support the nonmoving party's case. If the moving party discharges this burden, the nonmoving party cannot rest on its pleadings, but rather must point to specific evidence giving rise to a triable issue.
(Emphasis in original.) Lau's Corp. v. Haskins, 261 Ga. 491 (405 SE2d 474) (1991).
1. Wolf's claim that he is the owner of the subject property through an alleged gift and a re-executed "deed" must fail. The evidence surrounding the alleged gift and re-executed deed, viewed in the light most favorable to Wolf, shows that they were too indefinite to be legally enforceable. See Crawford v. Verner, 122 Ga. 814, 816 (1) (50 SE 958) (1905) (the description of property contained in a deed must disclose the intention of the grantor regarding the quantity and location of the land, so that its identification is possible); Fourteen West Realty v. Wesson, 167 Ga. App. 539, 540 (1) (307 SE2d 28) (1983) (if property conveyed not described sufficiently to locate and identify land, instrument fails).
2. Wolf's claim that he is entitled to the land under the doctrine of adverse possession is also without merit. OCGA 44-5-161 (a) (3) requires that the claimant's possession be uninterrupted and continuous. However, Wolf was incarcerated for six months during the time period he claims he adversely possessed the property. Additionally, Wolf's possession of the property was not adverse, as McCollum averred that Wolf was the caretaker of the property. See OCGA 44-5-161 (b).
Richard L. Powell, for appellees.
John A. Roberts, for appellant.
DECIDED SEPTEMBER 14, 1999 -- RECONSIDERATION DENIED OCTOBER 19, 1999 -- CERT. APPLIED FOR.

http://www.lawskills.com/case/id/228/14/index.html

ValSu

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 12:10:10 am »
Just found this and interesting...

in part,

"Council on American Indian Concerns
Regular Monthly Meeting, November 18, 2009
DNR Conference Room, Atlanta
Council members in attendance: Nealie McCormick, Marilyn McGaughey, Ralph Crews, Tom
Gresham, and Sarah Hill
The meeting was called to order by Chairman Nealie McCormick at 1:35 p.m. Ralph Crews led
the opening prayer.

Frankie Mewborn reported on an email questioning the legitimacy and authenticity of Chippa Wolf and
his Rolling Thunder Productions; he had recently given a public performance that offended some
audience members."

Found at this link:
http://www1.gadnr.org/caic/PDF/200911_minutes.pdf

In BOLD is some mention of Chippa Wolf (although not sure if same person or just someone else by same name?

ValSu

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 12:14:59 am »
Just saw another site where someone by name of Chipa Wolfe is an event coordinator

http://www.rthunder.com/events.html

If you look to Sponsors that name, Chipa Wolfe.,is at the bottom as Event Coordinator

Offline White Horse

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 12:51:38 am »
Chippa wolf is also a SELL-OUT since he STOOD AGAINST Native Americans ans supported Non-Natives (Whites). Meeting took place 3/26/2011

An open letter to Pasco County Chamber of Commerce, Chasco Fiesta Sponsors, Participants, Vendors, and General Public.

For the last ten years the American Indian Movement-Florida Chapter (AIM) has been protesting one parade float. The Pasco Chamber of Commerce created this float to represent the Chasco Fiesta in various parades throughout Florida. The float, known as the Chasco Krewe float, has non-Native Americans dressed as Native Americans representing Native American culture, traditions, and ways of life. This offends AIM and Native Americans such as myself that these people are proud to participate in parades in red face! AIM is not looking for any special treatment but they are fighting for the civil rights of Native Americans. The Declaration of Independence states that all men are created equal. However, that seems not to be true when minorities are involved. African Americans were given their civil rights back in the 60's. AIM is fighting for equality and civil rights for Native Americans in the 21st century.

A meeting was held this week to discuss the Krewe float. Joe Alpine Head of Pasco County Chamber of Commerce, former Mayor Wendy Brenner, Native Americans Katrina Big Mountain a Powwow organizer, Chippa Wolf an Entertainer and Powwow organizer, Duane White Horse a Powwow dancer, and a vendor only known as Bear all attended the meeting on the side of the Chasco Krewe float. AIM-Florida Executive Director Ruby Beaulieu, Sal White Horse Serbin AIM member, co-chairman of Fraudulent Indian Task Force- Florida, and non-native AIM supporter Ed were in attendance against the Chasco Krewe Float. Joe Alpine refused to change the Krewe float. AIM did offer alternatives but Joe Alpine stood firm that the float will not change. The Native Americans that sided with the Pasco County Chamber of Commerce suggested that AIM staff the float in full regalia. Ruby Beaulieu declined, regalia is only to be worn in ceremonies. A parade float is not a Native American ceremony. Some threats were made that if AIM did not stop protesting the Krewe float that they would no longer have a Powwow with the Fiesta. The Pasco County Chamber of Commerce is attempting to blame the loss of the Powwow event on AIM but they are the only people with the power to make the Powwow no longer exist. The complaint AIM has is with one float the Chasco Fiesta Krewe float not with the Powwow. A video of this years Chasco Krewe float is posted on YouTube. Please search (Chasco Fiesta and AIM protest 2011) and judge for yourself whether you think this is an accurate portrayal of Native American Culture, Traditions, and Ways of Life. If you don't like what you see in the video, please support AIM-Florida and ask the Pasco Chamber of Commerce to change the float. Call the sponsors and ask that they no longer donate to the Chasco Fiesta until this one Krewe float is changed.

I would also like to say shame on the Native Americans that sided with the Chasco Krewe float! When asked they stated they have no problem with non-natives portraying and representing Native Americans. Again shame on you! Our ancestors fought and died to preserve and protect our culture, traditions, and ways of life. Second, you do not live here. You are here for a week or two, strictly to make money. I hope news of your representation of Native America exploiters follows you home and around the country. After all, you made a choice whether or not to support your fellow Native Americans and you chose to support a group of non-natives portraying and representing Native Americans. I hope the money you make at the Chasco Fiesta is worth this.

Offline White Horse

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 09:05:53 am »
*****   2012 UPDATE   *****

Once again the Chasco Fiesta parade was protested because of the offensive parade float. After the event we went to the Chasco Powwow. I saw chipa wolf at the powwow. Chipa wolf said I owed him an apology. For reporting exactly what chipa and some actual NDNS said the year before, about supporting whites that play NDN. I said NO, I won't apologize to a white man playing NDN. chipa wolf then ran down to the circle to have some actual NDNS talk about the events. Duane White Horse again stated that he supported whites playing NDN, but was mad because I was reporting what he and chipa wolf were saying about supporting white people against NDNS. Some other NDNS that performed in ed winddancers event  http://www.flightoftheredtailhawk.com/   were also angry I reported that there participation in the event was wrong since ed uses the event and his performers to try to justify his false claims of Native heritage. I never apologized to anyone and stated I had the right as a reporter and Native American to report what was taking place in Florida. I will continue to report if any NDNS sell-out and expose fakes like ed winddancer. No longer will any NDN come to Florida stand on the same stage as a non-Native as they make there false claims of heritage. Everyone needs to ask ed winddancer, chipa wolf, and every fake NDN for there tribal identification card, attend NDN only events!  Once again I only REPORTED what was said and happening in Florida. I had no involvement in the events except to protest them!

Offline White Horse

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 10:13:30 pm »
Mr. wolf had died and for reasons I do not understand Indian Country Today http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2016/05/12/pow-wow-legacy-honoring-warrior-chipa-wolfe-164461  printed an article calling Mr. wolf a "warrior" I am sorry the man died but he was NOT Native American.  I did comment on this article but again I do not see why they even considered this article and labeling Mr. wolf a "warrior"  Does Indian Country Today fact check any of their articles? It is frustrating when an Wanna-be/Exploiter is outed, that a Native newspaper would do an article praising this NON-Native American! 

BTW The Native American Music Awards (NAMMYS) is also guilty of this.  For $100 you have the opportunity to win a Native Award whether you are actually Native or not. 

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 02:14:39 am »
Chipa Lone Eagle Wolf – obituary

Chipa Lone Eagle Wolf, 62, of Jasper, Ga., passed away Saturday, April 10, 2016 at his residence.

He was cremated and there are no local services scheduled at this time.

Wolf was the founder of the Cherokee County Indian Festival. He enjoyed riding horses, motorcycles, catching snakes, riding bulls and rescuing animals.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Bob Mincey and Jackie Peters. Survivors include his wife, Ruby Wolfe; father figure, Larry Giles; children, Joshua A. Krumnaker and Cecilia W.R. Wolf; sister, Cherokee Rose Haider; brothers, Mike Satterfield and Butch Satterfield; niece and nephew, Silena Giles Jumper and Lance Giles; and one grandchild.

Sosebee Funeral Home, Canton, Ga., is honored to serve the family.

I'm a bit confused with all these surnames. His father was Bob Mincey yet he has brothers and sisters with the surname Satterfield. Perhaps he was adopted by another of his mother's husbands or he had his name legally changed to Chipa Wolf or Chippa Wolfe. His wife Ruby uses the last name Wolfe and his daughter, Wolf. Weird.

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 02:19:27 am »
Ruby Lh Wolfe      Jasper, GA
Lawrenceville, GA
Tate, GA

Possible Relatives:
Jonathan M Ernst
Karen G Ernst
Matthew L Ernst
Heidi Ernst Jones
Joshua P Krumnaker