Author Topic: Dan Mor - Germany- white feather shamanism  (Read 5999 times)

Offline nemesis

Dan Mor - Germany- white feather shamanism
« on: August 18, 2010, 10:31:21 am »
I picked up a flyer advertising "Shamanic Seminars" in Finland by this German man, Dan Mor.

His personal website is here http://www.danmor.net where there is less of an emphasis on shamanism than on the flyer.

However I did find an interesting PDF flyer advertising shamanic workshops that has am html quick view available here http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:HabJ33tYp5EJ:www.danmor.net/international/UK/DanMorSeminars.pdf+%22white+feather+shamanism%22+%22dan+mor%22&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShLHBPuFJsGcEDzYYEtAfvqq_ab6jCQb-SkEbjz2ojZgR7Gun0jNVa8Dgg10nsEVvLoxAqZjcJPhEzn7xM36LdSOEyweleZGEj08ZstTPdghRYoVNkKhBOYPjZvDjYoAq5M3adn&sig=AHIEtbRWl6paFt__g0WnI6VvBWJx3GE80Q

which includes the following text

Saydiyay Massage – The Magical White Feather Touch
This is my favourite massage! It’s origins lie on the long-lost continent of Lemuria. It’s purpose is joy and
awakening the whole body by activating and distributing the sensual energy of the 2nd chakra. The sexual
energy is best-suited to nourish deserted regions of our “temple of the soul”, and to soften our muscles
by melting down the ”frozen” emotions they hold.
In old times, Lemurian Tantra Temple Massage was given in the temples of the Great Goddess by
priestesses and priests. Nowadays, a special initiation ritual enhances the skills of the human massage
therapist with the tender & caring love of the Rose Angels of the Goddess.
A lot of oil is being used for the gentle strokes, spirals, vibrations and micro massage. Saydiyay is a kind
of deep “soul communication” using the body’s language. It has a profound rejuvenating effect.
Saydiyay means: “The touch that makes you happy” !

also

White Feather Shamanism – Initiation Seminar
This Shamanic Path combines aspects from many cultures, but is rooted in the spiritual tradition of
Lemuria and it’s society, where humans & angels walked hand in hand... Participants of this seminar will
be initiated to a number of powerful shamanic rituals and learn the basic rules of the Golden Path:
to work one’s magic to the highest purpose of onedelf and of the greater whole.

Dan Mor works in his own practice in Hannover as an “Heilpraktiker” (a German word for a
special kind of medical practitioner). He has gone through 10 years of shamanic training with
famous Reiki book author Walter Lübeck.

I took a good look at his website and at the flyers and there is a concerning amount of new age waffle about healing sexual traumas and freeing ourselves from sexual oppression (maybe I'm a cynic but all of this looks depressingly familiar to me).

For example here http://www.danmor.net/international/UK/saydiyayUK.html he says

While the Saydiyay Ritual is a Whole-Body Experience,
there are no rules dictating us which body zones we are supposed to touch or what clothing we are supposed to take off.

No pushing, no force. We've had enough of that,
haven't we?

However, usually people receiving Saydiyay can relax and enjoy much more when being naked 100%.

It's quite an oily procedure, after all... ( :

Except for the Well-being effect,
Saydiyay is an extremely powerful tool at melting down old fears and restrictions, and their correspondant body armour.

As a tool for Sexual Healing, it can help all those
deserted, neglected parts of your body to awaken,
to be reintegrated into your life -
and thus give an invaluable present back to you!

Did you know, that every body zone is capable of
having an orgasm?

Depending on touch quality and the ability to let oneself in, the capacity for enjoyment & ecstacy
can be raised enormously - building a bridge
towards the divine!

So, you see, this is not only a massage:
It is a tool to:

Celebrate Life.
Cultivate sensuality.
Drastically improve Life Quality.
A new Spiritual Dimension.

Don't miss this opportunity!

The 2-day Intensive Saydiyay Seminar
is suited for:

- Massage Professionals
- People without any Experience
- Singles
- Couples, who want to Cultivate
..their Sensual Love Life and stabilise
..their Relationship
- Any one, who hears or feels the
..Call of the Goddess!

During the last 2 years I have been able
to witness multiple miracles in my clients,
all related to Saydiyay. Such as:

- Normalising of Body Proportions
- Re-awakening of Sexual Desire
- Healing of Orgasmic Blocks
- Quantum Leaps in Self-Esteem
- Harmonisation of Hormonal Disbalance
- Releases of Traumata
- Ecstatic Healing States

For any further questions I will be glad
to assist: Contact me by clicking here.

Yours,
Dan Mor

which sets all kinds of alarm bells ringing for me.

I just felt a bit alarmed by what I found and would be very grateful for any thoughts from others

He even has a very creepy page on his site about healing the trauma from c section and episiotomoy scars using healing vibrations. *shudders*
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:36:37 am by nemesis »

Offline Camilla

Re: Dan Mor - Germany- white feather shamanism
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 11:49:01 am »
Hi Nemesis. Here are my thoughts.

In my opinion, everything is sadly clear. Especially about that so called "Saydiyay ritual".

If on one hand there is "fraud" whereas this guy talks about Lemuria, chakras, etc., on the other hand anyone who read what he does and decide to participate probably perfectly know what's going to happen: everything is clearly written, no way to doubt.

If someone goes there with expectations different from what is written, it is only due to absolute lack of common sense.

Nice day

Camilla
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:53:15 am by Camilla »
Camilla

Offline nemesis

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 12:26:13 pm »
Thank you Camilla

I share your thoughts re this.

My concerns are for woman and girls (he says he can provide services and massages to any age) who have been sexually abused or raped and who are very vulnerable.  In such cases it is not unusual for the victim's sense of personal boundaries to be confused to the extent that they may seek help from such a person and end up being abused all over again.

Also some predatory serial sexual abusers are using oily massage to covertly administer drugs to their victims.  Often the victims think that they have experienced something spiritual and incredible as a result, they do not realise that they have been violated in more ways than one.

I have no idea whether Dan Mor has this MO, but I mention it as a possibility, just one more thing to be concerned about.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 12:28:43 pm by nemesis »

Offline Camilla

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 12:48:27 pm »
Hi nemesis

It's my turn to share you concern. You are right...those who have already been hurt are the most vulnerable
I'm wondering if the "authorities"  check these kind of stuff or if there is any way to help...
Camilla

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 06:38:57 pm »
Reading that description... yes, I'd say it's pretty clear what's going on. What are the laws in Germany about this sort of thing?  

Offline fredvoss

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 10:08:31 pm »
This "famous" man also work as an reancarnation-therapist.

Every people, who make "re-incarnation therapie", can not
be serious.

These forms of therapy also are very danger. They ignore problems
of the real life.

greetings
fredvoss