Author Topic: Jim Collins???  (Read 5911 times)

Offline ConcernedinNH

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jim Collins???
« on: June 01, 2005, 03:29:25 am »
Please see below.  I asked the folks at Higher Light if Jim Collins has a website but they didn't get back to me.  I know this guy has come to this area a few times...someone said he lives in Massachusetts but i'm not sure.

anyway I sent the same thing to gohiyuhi@pandora.be just to cover the bases...

New Hampshire folk are very naive when it comes to native ceremony and i suspect this just might be another fraudulent character

Higher Light
Metaphysical & Spiritual Center

Chanupa (Sacred) Pipe Ceremony
Sunday 5.29 @ 6:30 pm

Invites you to join us this Sunday Evening for a Chanupa (Sacred) Pipe Ceremony with Jim Collins. This is a wonderful oppotunity to experience this awesome sacred ceremony designed to open a powerful prayer way as well as honoring the sacred spirits who help us everyday.

Coming to us from the Cherokee Nation we have welcomed Jim here before and are honored again to have him in our sacred space. We will also be meeting in energetic support of a vision quest in New Mexico occuring during this time.

There is no fee for this event however it is strongly recommended that you bring a gift of honor for our pipe carrier Jim. Good examples are sage, tobacco. money donation... or anything spirit guides!

Please call to let us know you are attending
Love, Light and Laughter
Lauren Ellen

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Jim Collins???
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 04:03:25 am »
Oh, good grief. Another Cherokee pipe carrier. Another Cherokee using Lakota words.