Author Topic: Rain Queen Mother, Herbal Wellbeing Sanctuary, High Hawk Mtn Feather Kontomble  (Read 82753 times)

Offline nemesis

Re: Rain Queen Mother
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 09:15:13 am »
Rain Queen Mother / Rain Queen Mama now has a new website

http://www.herbalandwellbeingsanctuary.com

Please note the datura flowers in the banner at the top

It is just another site offering healing and transformation via the use of various psychoactive drugs commonly used as entheogens.

In addiction to the ayahuasca retreats she appears to be offering services using iboga, although when you click on the link for iboga retreats you just get a page soliciting for donations.

Lots of appropriated images and photos of people who probably have no idea that their likenesses are being used and abused in this way.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 11:22:18 pm »
just a little update.....

RQM now lists details of her Iboga retreats ......we're talking big money here

About Our Super Detox & Healing Iboga Retreat
The Herbal Wellbeing and Ceremonial Sanctuary is dedicated to preserving and restoring the life-saving ancient detox and healing practices of Indigenous peoples that promote wellbeing. Many of these practices are being lost due to modernisation. From time to time, as funds permit, we will invite special healers who are highly regarded in their local communities to come and hold retreats at our Sanctuary.

About Le Bois Sacre Iboga

The human body is like a flower and it is originally natural and organic, but because of past events and all of the chemicals we ingest - for various reasons, our bodies are crowded with chemicals and emotional repressions and depression.  Le Bois Sacre Iboga can help us to return our bodies back to their natural state. Technically Iboga can heal anything, because it cleans out any unnatural elements in our blood, and it also brings our body back into balance. Iboga is also used successfully for people looking to detox their emotional and psychological traumas, their body and the spirit for greater health. Under the proper shamanic guidance, Iboga will detox your body more quickly and effectively than other detox regimes. It is sometimes known as I-begin-again!

Iboga detoxes by resetting the body back to zero?  It is one of the most powerful detox medicines on the Planet. It provides an all-natural full-body cellular detoxification and overall cleansing which also more importantly aids in healing the mind, body and spirit by causing you to go on a mental journey that allows you to have intellectual introspection into the psychological, emotional and spiritual concerns that you have in your life.

When life started there was no disease. In its natural state, in a natural environment, the body, the mind and the spirit would be healthy because the body has a natural defence system that can respond to sickness by healing itself. Anything that causes imbalance is human created. No disease is natural. We humans create our diseases for one reason or another.

Our Iboga Retreats

4/5 Days Physical/ Spiritual Iboga Healing Retreat£895
Click here to book
4/5 Days Detox from Drug Addictions Iboga Retreat£1,200
Click here to book
4/5 Days Healing Depression/ Anxiety Iboga Retreat£1,400
Click here to book

http://www.herbalandwellbeingsanctuary.com/detox_retreats_with_iboga.html

RQM also has a new site here
THE CELEBRITY AYAHUASCA & IBOGA PROJECT
http://ibogabeautiful.com

If you are a powerful Celebrity and you inspire thousands or even millions of people in the World, or if you are a member of Royalty, a powerful politician we believe it is time to reconnect with Nature and open your heart and mind - to see understand the importance of Preserving 'Mother Earth's most Sacred Rainforests'. But you can't 'Save' something if you don't feel connected to it and these Ceremonies are designed to help us all get connected.

You can choose to have your Retreat at our UK Singing Rainforest Sanctuary in the UK, or you can choose to have your Retreat in the jungles of Peru, Ecuador, Gabon or Indonesia.

Our project works with male and female Royal Shamans who have extraordinary healing abilities. For those who want to experience a Ceremony but do not want to travel abroad, our UK Sanctuary is the perfect location. We work closely with the nearby woodlands to allow guests to have an equally powerful Healing experience as they would in the rainforests of South America, Gabon or Indonesia. The Ceremonies that we offer attract clients from all over the UK and around the world. Many of our clients often choose to experience their Ceremony in the UK, because they don't want parts of their healing experience to get 'lost in translation'.

A PRIVATE INVITATION TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE IN THE RUN UP TO 2012 AND BEYOND!
As Tori Amos so eloquently put it, we invite you to come and do 'YOUR INNER WORK' and to develop the beauty that lies within. Learn to love yourself more - from the inside out!

The Indigenous inhabitants of the Rainforests of South America and Africa have practiced the ancient healing Ceremonies of La Madre Ayahuasca and Le Bois Sacre Iboga for hundreds and thousands of years, in order to help them understand their own connection with Nature. Celebrities, Journalists and World Leaders can experience a 3-4 day Ceremony in return for making a donation to our Singing Rainforest Fund and for writing an inspirational piece about their retreat after their experience. Our Singing Rainforest Fund aims to help Royal Indigenous Shamans who live in Gabon, Peru, Ecuador and Indonesia maintain their Royal Shamanic Ceremonies and Plant Medicines which can help bring wellbeing to the entire world.

MAKE A BOOKING
To make a booking for the UK, please complete the Retreat Booking Form and we will contact you shortly thereafter.

Alternatively if you would like to experience your retreat in the Equatorial Rainforests or a Sacred Site around the world, please visit our Avatar Healing Destinations website where you can select from a range of worldwide destinations.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL BOOKINGS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

http://ibogabeautiful.com/experience-ayahuasca-iboga-healing-journey.html

Also, it is worth noticing that in the new websites there is no mention of Rain Queen Mother / Rain Queen Mama, it is now Shaman Queen Healer and her friends the "Royal Shamans". 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:12:11 am by nemesis »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 12:01:59 am »
more websites owned by RQM

http://singingrainforest.com/

http://www.avatarhealingdestinations.com

I just noticed this

Celebrities, Journalists and World Leaders can experience a 3-4 day Ceremony in return for making a donation to our Singing Rainforest Fund and for writing an inspirational piece about their retreat after their experience.

from here:
http://ibogabeautiful.com/experience-ayahuasca-iboga-healing-journey.html

which may explain this
A shamanic detox in Sussex
You may not see strange visions of celebs, but an ayahuasca shamanic healing session can leave you mentally and physically rebooted

Stephanie Theobald
guardian.co.uk,    Friday 12 August 2011 22.45 BST

I'm sitting on the lawn of the village church in Ticehurst, East Sussex, clutching a copy of the Tibetan Book of the Dead. In between swotting up on the hierarchy of the afterlife (the paradise of the gods, the realms of the demi-gods, men, animals, hungry ghosts and hell beings) I glance up at the passing snowy-haired gentlemen in crisp linen blazers talking of cricket, and they're starting to freak me out.

It probably wasn't a great idea to leave the Singing Rainforest sanctuary, a frosted-glass locale on the village high street, sandwiched between Cheryl's Dry Cleaning and CLeach the greengrocer.

When you're in the sanctuary, the altar – laden with wizened fruit and packets of Maldon sea salt, with a picture of a demented-looking god (Yamantaka, the Tibetan lord of the underworld) in the middle – begins to seem normal. Rain, my personal therapist and self-styled "Lunar Shaman Queen", has come to seem very normal too. Every so often she'll tell me what her "spirits" have been advising her to do before tonight's ayahuasca ceremony (flipping through Sacred Tibetan Teachings on Death and Liberation, for instance).

The plant she refers to as "Mama ayahuasca" is, Rain says, "the ultimate detox", because it "unblocks not just your body but also your mind and spirit from negative forces".

The good thing about 40-year-old Rain is that she's also got a great sense of humour, joking wryly that she's "the only black in the village". Her dad was a Ghanaian ambassador and she went to a girls' boarding school in West Sussex before getting a job in the music industry. And then, 13 years ago, she "woke up" – meaning that she found out that her great-great-great grandmother had been a revered healer in her native African village.

Rain believes that her ancestor entered the demi-god realm when she died and then went on to reside in the ayahuasca vine (believed sacred by all shamans who work with it). And through this she speaks to Rain.

I did an ayahuasca retreat this time last year in the Pyrenees; it was fun, and exhilarating, with a lot of 1970s-style album cover visuals – some of them profound and moving.

But Rain warns me that her ceremonies are low on visuals and heavy on "healing through purging". Vomiting is what she means, and she tells me the story of a journalist from a glossy magazine who came here recently, and whose vomit was filled with bad spirits. "The worst I've seen in years," she shudders. "I took a picture of it."

Sitting here in the churchyard, I worry if my sick is going to be photogenic. And then a snowy-haired lady walks past, talking about a "wonderful cream tea", and I start wondering what the hell I'm doing taking vomit-inducing hallucinogenics and tussling with "bad spirits" when I should just be having a nice, normal weekend in the East Sussex countryside.

Except maybe this village isn't so normal after all. Why don't the locals look you in the eye? And why are there goats grazing among the sunken headstones of the church graveyard?

Rain thinks that East Sussex has a Midwich Cuckoos vibe. "Devil energy," she reckons, adding that the mystic Aleister Crowley used to do ceremonies in the nearby Ashdown Forest and that the Scientologists and the Jehovah's Witnesses have their headquarters in the area. So I walk back to the sanctuary, figuring that maybe by this time tomorrow I'll know what the goats are thinking.

But this time around, the ayahuasca ceremony feels less weird – or at least less trippy. The "plant medicine" I drink has the familiar bitter taste, but it doesn't make me feel totally out of it. And Rain is a hard taskmaster. At one point, I start to feel myself fly up to some happy pink and gold clouds. But she steers me down, and soon we're in a psychodrama involving my family and ex-lovers and "bad forces".

At one point the lights on the ceiling become goats' eyes and I'm not sure what country I'm in, yet this doesn't bother me. I'm not allowed to mention too many of the family specifics, but at one point Rain's spirits tell her I have African blood. Then she starts vomiting – to get rid of my bad spirits, she says. I'm hoping this means I'm not going to have to vomit. But her great-great-great grandmother, it seems, has other ideas.

This is the gross bit. I hate being sick. But when some vomit finally comes, the lower back pain I've had for two months mysteriously vanishes.

We've been going for about four hours now and, exhausted, I drift into sleep. The next day I wander back to the graveyard. I feel light. I linger a while over a strangely beautiful spray of orange berries, and when I look at the munching goats there doesn't seem to be much difference between them and me. When one of the snowy-haired gents walks past I write in my notebook: "Sometimes you need to leave the cream tea world."

Back in London, I start to wonder if the stuff about bad spirits and swirling demons isn't actually mad at all. Well, maybe. I feel as though my system has been rebooted and the back pain hasn't come back. The only vaguely weird thing is that when I go for my weekly shop in Tesco I pass by the magazine stand and momentarily hallucinate that Peter Andre is a huge trout.

A detox that makes you see behind the face of C-list celebs? Rain's great-great-great grandmother probably knows what it all means.

• ayahuasca treatments start from £550, including accommodation.(singingrainforest.com)

from here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2011/aug/12/ayahuasca-detox-sussex

so RQM is now calling herself just "Rain"

I wonder how much of a donation Stephanie Theobald had to make in order to get her free ceremony?  It seems that writing an "inspirational piece" = advertising RQM in the Guardian.  

If anyone is wondering who Stephanie Theobald is, she wrote a fairly awful piece about being an ayahuasca tourist on a "vision quest" here http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/sep/11/vision-quest-wellbeing-pyrenees-france

edited to add

the whois records for singingrainforest.com are interesting

Reverse Whois: "High Hawk Mountain Feather Kontomble" owns about10 other domains Registrar History: 1 registrar NS History: 1 change    on 2 unique name servers    over 1 year. IP History: 2    changes on 2 unique IP addresses over 1 years. Whois History: 4 records have been archived since 2010-12-04 . Reverse IP: 3,890 other sites hosted on this server.

http://whois.domaintools.com/singingrainforest.com

so we should add "High Hawk Mountain Feather Kontomble" to her long list of aliases
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:46:20 am by nemesis »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 08:35:55 am »
Oh dear

Earlier on in the thread people questioned RQM's legitimacy after  checking out a wikipedia article on a different, real, rain queen.

RQM was probably paying attention as she has set up a new website claiming to be an information portal on different rain queens.  All she has done is copy articles from books and the www regarding real rain queens and then inserted the usual highly dubious misinformation about herself on the same website.

from the wesbite
A dedicated hub of information promoting awareness of Africa's female leadership traditions including Rain Queen Mothers, Queen Mothers, Queens, Priestesses, Shaman Healers, Warriors and their associated roles, customs and history.

You can check it out here:
http://rainqueensofafrica.com/

Also she set up a twitter account here
http://rainqueensofafrica.com/

youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/RainQueensofAfrica

Offline nemesis

Re: Shaman Queen Healer / Rain / High Hawk Mountain Feather Kontomble
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 07:56:15 am »
Cached page from a local newspaper The Argus expressing concerns about the "healing sanctuary"

It’s advertised as a relaxing therapy but at £550 a time what you could be experiencing is a class A drug
3:30pm Friday 20th May 2011
By Ben Parsons, Crime Reporter

A South American drug containing a banned class A chemical is being offered as a “therapy” at a Sussex retreat.

Ayahuasca, a tea brewed from South American shrubs containing the illegal psychedelic agent DMT, is being used in £550-a-time sessions in the quiet village of Ticehurst.

Although ayahuasca is not on the list of proscribed substances, police have raised concerns about its use and former users claim it has led them into mental illness.

The Argus can also reveal the powerful hallucinogen has been used in religious ceremonies in village halls in the county since 2005.

The drug was linked in an inquest to the mental breakdown of a mother who committed suicide in 2007.

One former user claimed she was left needing anti-psychotic medication after taking the substance.

A relative of a third follower of the ceremonies, who later died in childbirth, claimed her successful business collapsed as she came to depend on the drug, even taking it when she was pregnant.

Both sources claimed they were aware of people either giving or advocating giving the drug to children, while the “retreat” at Ticehurst said 15-year-olds have taken it at ceremonies, though not in the United Kingdom.

Medical advice is firmly opposed to the use of psychoactive substances by people with a history of mental health problems.

Risk

Dr Anthony Glasper, clinical director for substance misuse services at Sussex Partnership Trust, said: “We would recommend people abstain from pretty much any psychoactive substance other than the psychiatric medicine they are prescribed.

“There is a recognised risk. If you use hallucinogens you are more likely to suffer panic attacks. It can induce psychotic reactions.”

The Herbal Wellbeing and Ceremonial Sanctuary in Church Street, Ticehurst, is advertising retreats at which ayahuasca is taken.

Prices range from £550 for a single session and massage to £2,100 for a ten-day “post-traumatic stress healing retreat”.

The organisation’s website emphasises ayahuasca is not a recreational drug and the ceremonies involve “Shaman Queen Lhamo Healer” guiding the visitor through their experience.

The website reads: “When you drink of this sacred rainforest medicine, it will take you on a healing journey that enables you to let go of deep seated negative emotions in the mind, body and spirit that are causing you pain and blockage in your life.”

When The Argus called the Herbal Wellbeing and Ceremonial Sanctuary pretending to be a customer, a woman giving her name as Miss Hope confirmed the chacruna leaf contained in the ayahuasca medicine contained DMT – but said police had told them they could trade.

She said: “The youngest we have worked with, with ayahuasca, is 15.”

She added: “When we started we had the police check on the legalities with their drug department . . . We have been checked out and were fine.”

When The Argus raised the issue of the use of ayahuasca by children, a spokeswoman for the centre said it had not given ayahuasca to any children in Sussex and that the 15-year-old referred to was at a ceremony in South America.

The spokeswoman said: “In order to work with the medicine one must be an authentic shaman. We do not advocate or advise people to drink ayahuasca with non-authentic indigenous shamans.

“In the UK there are far too many people using ayahuasca in a non-shamanic way whereas at our centre we took the trouble to contact our local police and the department of health to verify the usage of ayahuasca.”

She condemned westerners who visit South America and import traditional medicine to the UK, saying: “People who try to get a quick fix or cheap healing end up not getting what they wanted. Ceremonies are a complicated procedure and to be able to conduct a genuine healing ceremony one should have studied shamanism for at least seven years.”

Detective Chief Inspector Tim Nunn said: “It is not for Sussex Police to ‘approve’ the use of any substance and we have not done so in the case of the Ticehurst centre.

“These products contain controlled drugs and this company may be committing offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act.

“This is an issue we shall keep under review.”

While he said the force has “no specific policy”

about ayahuasca, he added: “DMTis a class A drug under MDA 1971 and Sussex Police would not condone its use or supply, particularly to children.”

In a separate development, English followers of the Santo Daime religion– which uses ayahuasca as a “sacrament” – have held sessions in Sussex since at least 2005.

At one session at Telscombe Village Hall a “minimum donation” of £50 was requested.

Ceremonies

The Devon-based Eternal Heart Centre, the company behind that ceremony, publicly reported its principal activity as: “To organise countrywide events that ultimately follow the practice and teachings of the Santo Daime church and support communities and projects in the Amazon rain forest, in Brazil.

It is unclear whether any ceremonies have taken place since 2009.

Anthony Palazzo-Coetzer, 35, from Hangleton, Hove, said his sister, Beatrice, who became a regular user, took it while pregnant and he claimed she also reported people advocating giving it to children.

He said: “She said it was a medicine.

“She confided in me, saying she’d give it to my nephew, who had not yet been born.”

Mr Palazzo-Coetzer claimed that Beatrice went into a decline after she began taking the drug.

He said: “It was a very quick downward spiral.

Her friends all changed. Her business fell apart.”

He said Beatrice, who died aged 38 in childbirth, had become dependent on the drug.

He said: “She sold her house. She said, ‘I don’t know what I’m doing. I need to go and do another ceremony to find out which direction I need to be going.’ “Every time she came back she was still lost.”

Another woman also attended Santo Daime ceremonies in Sussex – which are not connected to the Ticehurst therapy centre.

She said she got involved in the ceremonies after becoming interested in “spiritual seeking”

such as yoga and reiki.

She said she believed she should have been given advice that, as a person who had suffered mental health problems in the past, ayahuasca could affect her mental state.

She said: “I took a lot of it and it pretty much destroyed two or three years.

“My problem with it is not so much the drug itself. You make your own choices.

“It is the lack of advice they give you.”

After a “hell-like” trip, she continued to suffer visual hallucinations.

She claimed that when she told the people who ran the ceremony about her problems, they advised her to keep taking the drug.

The woman, now 29, who does not wish to be named, said: “It is a church to them. It is not like, ‘Let’s get mashed.'”They advised me, ‘It is your journey. It is your path, you need to come and have some more.’ “I went back like an idiot and had more.”

She said she was aware of some followers of the group, who gave the drug to their teenage children. One girl told her she saw “swirly lights” when she walked down the street.

She said: “I didn’t think it was a good idea. I explained that and they didn’t like it at all.

“Drugs affect you forever. I thought it was unfair on her when she was young.”

In 2007 , The Argus reported on the suicide of ayahuasca user and depression sufferer Clare Moorhouse, from Brighton.

Her inquest heard that her friends had told psychiatric staff at Millview Hospital , in Hove, that use of the drug had made her more unstable.

Sussex Police confirmed they are prosecuting a man over the importing of 60kg of “root bark powder” containing DMT.

Jonathan Peter Hobbs, 24, of Brighton Road, Pease Pottage, was arrested in Brighton and charged on 20 October last year with fraudulent evasion of duty and illegal importation of the drug.

He is currently on bail awaiting trial at Lewes Crown Court and is due to appear on June 17.

In Devon police have mounted a prosecution for an alleged conspiracy to avoid the prohibition on DMT by importing ayahuasca.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2011 Newsquest Media Group

source:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AVArYZxl8_IJ:www.theargus.co.uk/news/9040266.print/+%22Clare+Moorhouse%22+ayahuasca&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk

Offline James Marxe

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 06:50:08 am »
The characters posting on this thread clearly have been nowhere near the Sanctuary or Rain Queen Mother.

Anyone with any objectivity whatsoever will be able to pick up on the sly and cynical tone, particularly when reading posts by 'nemesis'.

I implore any one of you to back up your claims with any evidence you may have, because Rain or the Sanctuary does simply not work in this way at all.

Ayahuasca is not a 'psychoactive drug' but it has been labelled as such by naysayers who refuse to accept or honour ways that might seem different to their own, or more likely that they do not even have a way of their own at all.

I myself have had the privilege of travelling the world with Rain Queen Mother, (I suppose that makes me a 'representative of the Poo Naa cult'), and I can promise you that the journeys to acquire the medicines, travelling costs, accommodation costs etc amount to a great deal as I have seen it first hand. This is why there are charges for the ceremonies - recoupment.

It is sad that some take it upon themselves to behave in such an inappropriate way and make their voice so boldly heard over the internet. It is so common nowadays that we have a term for it - trolling.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 10:18:03 am »
Ok James Marxe I take it your not NATIVE,  :o
If you were native you would know the minute you charge money, you have
no belief so many of you fake people wannabe people exist out there who have no ideal
what you are doing.
Yes i object!
In Spirit

Offline James Marxe

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2014, 10:41:54 am »
I am native to England which means I know a great deal about how my people have made everything about money and so very expensive.

If you actually believe it costs nothing to travel the world and bring sacred medicines back to somewhere so spiritually devoid as the UK to help its people to see what they are doing is wrong, then it is you who knows nothing at all.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:41:31 pm by James Marxe »

Offline Sturmboe

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2014, 11:43:56 am »
Ayahuasca is not a 'psychoactive drug' but it has been labelled as such by naysayers who refuse to accept or honour ways that might seem different to their own, or more likely that they do not even have a way of their own at all.

http://www.drugscouts.de/de/lexikon/ayahuasca
this page is in german but you may understand it by translating it in english.

Ayahuasca - drink as I understand is a combination of two plants: Yage (Banisteriopsis Caapi), containts Harminsowie Spuren von Harmalin and Chakruna-Blätter (Psychotria viridis), containts Dimethyltryptamin (DMT).
Harmalin is an  MAO-Hemmer, DMT has an medical effect like LSD. Monoaminooxidase (MAO) normally reduce  (abbauen) DMT, before it crosses the blood-cerebral barrier, but in this combination of these two medical agent this drink crosses and "carry" its  consciousness-expanding effects.
In this case Ayahuasca has its psychodelic effects.

A lot of substances can be used to heal,but in the right context and by authorizised people.
Morphium is a well-known medicine, used and abused, in hospital it is used by patients with terrible pain, and they are addicted to this drug, but without Morphium some could never bear their pain. Other people use this medicine in another way: as drugs.

Ayahuasca as a sacred drink for using in ceremonies or healing should not be used just as fun or getting visions, this would be abusing.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2014, 11:49:25 am »
I am native to England which means I know a great deal about how my people have made everything about money and so very expensive.

If you actually believe it costs nothing to travel the world and bring scared medicines back to somewhere so spiritually devoid as the UK to help its people to see what they are doing is wrong, then it is you who knows nothing at all.

(Quoted for documentation)

I know a great deal about how my people have made everything about money and so very expensive.

Way back when I was living in GB, my friends always said there was a proverb claiming the English were a nation of shopkeepers, but they weren't too certain this should rather say: a nation of shoplifters.
Although you add another variant: stealing spirituality from here and there and putting them up in a shop of your own. What's that spell?

bring scared medicines back
(Emphasis mine)

Interesting typo, but a very appropriate one.
If the medicines are scared of you to begin with, it seems a good idea to leave them where they belong and stop abusing what is not yours.

Regarding the rest of your posts, James: NAFPS is not the place where insolent and racist remarks towards ndns will be tolerated.

Offline James Marxe

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2014, 01:45:15 pm »
Oh dear. I seem to have awoken the beast.
This was to be expected I suppose..

Sturmboe, please do not mix science and spirituality. It won't work. There is too much that science does not see, and if you knew a bit more about what science as we know it really is then you may would begin to understand a little more. Nobody here is abusing ayahuasca. If a Queen Mother is not qualified to perform a sacred ceremony, then please who is?

Ingeborg, I am English and have lived here for my whole life and am not ashamed to admit that it is my people, by means of the British Empire who have constructed this system of money printing, inflation, corruption, lies and deception that we know as the world today. It has been done through war, force, enslavement of certain peoples and genocide of others. So if anybody on here is complaining about things costing so much then please take it up with the British Empire and the banking system as it is they who have put such a high price on everything. Do you think our government is willing to fund and support holy people doing holy work? Pay for their rent, water, food and upkeep? No,they are too busy funding wars and bailouts.
Show a little respect for those doing their best to do the right thing.

With regards the sacred medicines, do you not think Rain Queen Mother has been given the permission and authority to bring them over here to help the people?
And the typo, if you are that desperate to use something like that to make a point, then better not make it at all.

Nemesis is someone who took a grudge too far, and the moderator has been contacted about this issue. They insisted that I reply to the comments on the thread myself to rectify all this.
Nobody on here is talking any sense at all as they have had no experience with Rain.

It's so ignorant and insulting.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2014, 02:03:46 pm »
James, are you aware that you are writing in a very colonial manner?

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2014, 02:11:08 pm »
Its probably because he has never talk to Native people before,
Yes i understand English and how they steal everything in this world to make it
theirs by corrupting it to fit their way.
Your people just cant stop the abuse can you, you think you have some right to do this
and them thinking that one person can give another person the right to steal your wrong.
Why would you do that to a people who are just trying to survive in this world. What
have you done for my people except steal from us.
In Spirit

Offline James Marxe

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2014, 02:16:38 pm »
I'm aware that this entire thread should be taken down as it is slanderous, defamatory and based upon nothing except cynicism and conjecture.

Nobody on here has actually bothered to go out of their way to find out what they are talking about.

It's very, very sad.

Lifting articles off of the net proves nothing at all. As we can see here, anyone can say anything at all online.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 02:20:09 pm »
I'm aware that this entire thread should be taken down as it is slanderous, defamatory and based upon nothing except cynicism and conjecture.

Nobody on here has actually bothered to go out of their way to find out what they are talking about.

It's very, very sad.

Lifting articles off of the net proves nothing at all. As we can see here, anyone can say anything at all online.

James, you are a white person living in England.  What is very, very sad is the fact that colonialism is so ingrained in you that you think it is acceptable to colonize the culture of indigenous peoples and that you feel that your opinions are in higher regard that actual indigenous people.