Author Topic: hello  (Read 4812 times)

Offline nemesis

hello
« on: December 24, 2009, 11:48:53 am »
I'm an English woman, blonde, pale skinned and I live in London UK

I just dropped in to say hello and to thank you for your important website.

I hate, and I mean I loathe, abusive cults and criminals who use new age quasi-mystical bulltish to manipulate, abuse and control vulnerable people.

I am not an authority on such groups but, as a result of obsessively stalking some of them over the www, I know a lot more than the average Joe on the street.

I originally trained as a therapist (psychoanalytic / psychodynamic) and have some experience of working with vulnerable adolescents who are the victims and survivors of multi-generational emotional trauma resulting from enslavement / oppression / racism / genocide.

Unfortunately it is exactly these people who some criminals are targeting and abusing.  

I admire what you are doing here.  It is really important on so many levels.

My main interest at the moment is the use of traditional plant ethnogens and religious ceremonies when used by criminal groups to control vulnerable people.  Unfortunately this happening on quite a large scale in Europe and is something that law enforcement agencies have yet to wake up to.

I have some sensitive information re this that I think was a little too delicate to post here, but I have send to one of the admin here for his perusal so he can decide what action, if any, to take.

I wish you all the best with your important work and send you all good wishes from across the pond.

Offline LittleOldMan

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 04:20:19 pm »
Welcome with your experience you may be able to add valuable insight.  "LittleOldMan"
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.

Offline nemesis

Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 10:13:32 am »
Thank you for the warm welcome LittleOldMan, I appreciate it very much  :)

I would be pleased to share any insights that I have (those that I can share without causing harm), but I am here to learn also.

Season's greetings