Author Topic: Panache Desai?  (Read 56364 times)

Offline zoi lightfoot

Re: Panache Desai?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 12:05:06 pm »
Exactly!,You do not have to agree with what Baylis said,how they said it or even the legal "point" being made(real or imagined)Nor am i defending Baylis.....What i am saying is think carefully before you use words like fraud around third parties.Most certainly if the Attorney in question may not have even known about what is or is not being said/written.I am only urging caution,discount what Baylis has to say by all means,thats your right,but the qualification is a bone fide one.Think about that guys please,thats all i am asking you to do.

frederica

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 06:19:44 pm »
Okay, thanks ska, I'm not familiar with what you are talking about,  but it sounds like I wouldn't want to buy that either.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 03:55:30 am »
When I was without regular net access I received another email, again allegedly from Lawyer Barbie acting on PD's behalf.

Suddenly Bayliss says she considers the matter closed, and asks that I not post the emails. Seems she (or the person claiming to be her) is very embarassed over getting me confused with Shanda Lear.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 11:00:11 am »
She stepped into this one with half the facts and not very clear about who she was speaking to or with,her problem not yours Al.As she addressed you directly,then it is a matter for you to choose if you wish to share those e mails with the rest of the forum or not.Unless she has in some strange way managed to serve a writ on you based on the blurb above,in which case she would be within her right to say we take this to the courts not the forum.I am still trying to figure what an attorney with a music industry (copyright)background has in common with Panache Desai,maybe someone can enlighten me?

Offline Superdog

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 11:38:20 am »
Barbie also seems to deal a lot with intellectual property issues.  That may be why she's reppin' a spiritual advisor to the stars (Panache has a few low level celebs on his client list and is also dating the former wife of another celeb...or at least used to...)

She's gotta get her game together.  To me...that's pretty embarassing too. 

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 10:45:10 am »
Thanks Superdog,that explains a lot for me.

Offline shoshone1

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 01:23:33 am »
sure sounds like somethings are pretty fishy here .....

Offline shanda lear

Re: Panache Desai? UPDATE
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 07:16:52 am »
Hi everyone - ths is the infamous "Shanda" here.

Just on a fluke I thought I'd check into this site and brother, was I surprised to see what a can of worms I had opened.  Sorry if I caused trouble for the site moderator.

I stand by my story regarding Mr. Desai.  Others may have found him enlightening and perhaps the next Messiah, but I did not.   I was merely relaying my experience and dissatisfaction with the entire set-up he presents.   

His "attorney" need to go back to law school.

Thanks and I'll end the matter here.  But I do appreciate the support from the moderator on this site.