Author Topic: Mary Jo Gardner AKA Maria Naylin AKA Maria Yraceburu, Lynda Tari AKA Lynda Yrace  (Read 74854 times)

Epiphany

Re: Maria Naylin & Lynda Tari AKA Maria & Lynda Yraceburu
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2015, 09:22:44 pm »
Follow up on my prior post, I misunderstood what the designation "certified charity" means on the GoFundMe web site.

Payments to GoFundMe ‘Certified Charity’ donation pages will always be delivered to the indicated organization. GoFundMe pages that contain the ‘Certified Charity’ graphic (top, right of screen) do not allow the user to receive payments. Instead, all donations are securely processed and delivered by our Donations partner FirstGiving.

http://www.gofundme.com/safety

Donors should only contribute payments to GoFundMe users they personally know and trust. We’re often asked how a donor can tell the authenticity of a personal cause found on GoFundMe. Unfortunately there is no way to 100% guarantee that a user’s GoFundMe donation page contains accurate or truthful information. As such, donors should not make payments to any campaigns or people unless they fully understand and trust the cause presented.

Epiphany

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2015, 08:24:53 pm »
Long story short, I believe Maria Yraceburu's birth name is Mary Jo Gardner.

One of Maria's sons identifies himself as Jason Gabriel Massai Tucker.

My name is Jason Gabriel Massai Tucker. I am the youngest son of Maria Yraceburu, Quero Apache Diyin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qPrKL75nmE

His birth date can be seen here in public records https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QJL7-LPKQ

The California Birth Index via ancestry.com lists Jason G Tucker, exact same birthdate, with mother's maiden name listed as Gardner.

Maria's other son is Jeremy P Tucker, in the California Birth Index his mother's maiden name is Gardner also.

So I'm working with the theory that Maria's original birth name was Gardner.

The birth date she currently uses can be found here: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QJVD-QB2R

I tried searching on my guess that perhaps her original first name is Mary. And there is indeed a Mary Jo Gardner with the exact same birth date, same location, who married a Jeffery Tucker.

To lay this out more clearly, here are the records, if I shouldn't post actual birth dates please do delete:

Name   Maria M Yraceburu
Residence Date   01 Oct 2004-01 Jan 2005
Residence Place   Redwood Valley, California, United States
Birth Date   04 Nov 1954
Address   3551 Road B
Address Continued   Redwood Valley, California 95470
Possible Relatives   Lynda T Yraceburu
Record Number   858960801

Name:   Mary Jo Gardner
Birth Date:   4 Nov 1954
Mother's Maiden Name:   Baker
Birth County:   Los Angeles

Name   Jeffrey P Tucker
Event Type   Marriage
Event Date   23 Mar 1974
Event Place   Alameda, California
Gender   Male
Age   20
Birth Year (Estimated)   1954
Spouse's Name   Mary J Gardner
Spouse's Age   19
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated)   1955

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V6XZ-Z8Y

Epiphany

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2015, 07:06:01 pm »
The names of Mary Jo Gardner's parents can be found on line, along with her mother's genealogy. Using that information, I worked on the family history through ancestry.com. I've only found white folks (including a Methodist minister) who made their way across the midwest to California.

As Maria Yraceburu she has posted on another family history site the bare outlines of her claims, no dates or locations given. She claims a Richard Yraceburu is her father. So I checked to see if I could build a family history tree based on her claims. But I can't, there are no records to verify any of it.

The Richard Yraceburu I do find is a member of the esteemed Yraceburu family of Fresno, they originally came from Spain. She is not claiming to be part of this family, maybe she "borrowed" their surname.

Maybe the truth about her heritage is something else entirely. We can be more than confident though that what she is claiming is not the truth.

Epiphany

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2015, 05:06:08 pm »
Maria / Mary Jo Gardner's father and her paternal grandparents in 1940 federal census:

Name   Teddy Lee Gardner
Event Type   Census
Event Date   1940
Event Place   Salem Township, Sedgwick, Kansas, United States
Gender   Male
Age   8
Marital Status   Single
Race (Original)   White
Race   White
Relationship to Head of Household (Original)   Son
Relationship to Head of Household   Son
Birthplace   Colorado
Birth Year (Estimated)   1932
Last Place of Residence   Grand Junction, Mora, Colorado

Name   Carl W Gardner
Event Type   Census
Event Date   1940
Gender   Male
Age   35
Marital Status   Married
Race (Original)   White
Race   White
Relationship to Head of Household (Original)   Head
Relationship to Head of Household   Head
Birthplace   Oklahoma
Birth Year (Estimated)   1905

Name   Gladys Gardner
Event Type   Census
Event Date   1940
Gender   Female
Age   30
Marital Status   Married
Race (Original)   White
Race   White
Relationship to Head of Household (Original)   Wife
Relationship to Head of Household   Wife
Birthplace   Minnesota
Birth Year (Estimated)   1910

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VR2C-K4C

Her paternal grandparents are Carl Dudley Gardner and Gladys Evelyn Ranzau.

Epiphany

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2015, 05:16:45 pm »
This image is from the memorial service for Maria's maternal grandfather, Howard Samuel Baker, a Methodist minister, born 1908 Kansas died 2002 California. Maria is not claiming any NDN heritage on her mother's side. But this memorial does display paternal family relationships also.

Maria did a scripture reading. Her father and two brothers did the Masonic Service.

Epiphany

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2015, 05:26:11 pm »
Great grandparents on Maria's paternal side:

Absalom Manoah Gardner and Minnie C Watkins

Name   Absalom N Gardner
Event Type   Census
Event Year   1910
Event Place   Auburn, Noble, Oklahoma, United States
Gender   Male
Age   28
Marital Status   Married
Race   White
Race (Original)   White
Birth Year (Estimated)   1882
Birthplace   Missouri
Father's Birthplace   Virginia
Mother's Birthplace   Virginia

Name   Minnie C Gardner
Event Type   Census
Event Year   1910
Event Place   Auburn, Noble, Oklahoma, United States
Gender   Female
Age   24
Marital Status   Married
Race   White
Race (Original)   White
Birth Year (Estimated)   1886
Birthplace   Ohio
Father's Birthplace   West Virginia
Mother's Birthplace   Ohio

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MLQK-SCC

Carl Christian Ranzau and Carrie Ann Brendsel

Name   Carl C Ranzau
Event Type   Census
Event Year   1910
Event Place   Northfield Ward 3, Rice, Minnesota, United States
Gender   Male
Age   30
Marital Status   Married
Race   White
Race (Original)   White
Birth Year (Estimated)   1880
Birthplace    Germany
Immigration Year   1897
Father's Birthplace   Germany
Mother's Birthplace   Denmark

Name   Carrie A Ranzau
Event Type   Census
Event Year   1910
Event Place   Northfield Ward 3, Rice, Minnesota, United States
Gender   Female
Age   24
Marital Status   Married
Race   White
Race (Original)   White
Birth Year (Estimated)   1886
Birthplace   South Dakota
Father's Birthplace   Norway
Mother's Birthplace   Norway

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M2PF-HXC

Epiphany

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2015, 05:47:20 pm »
Maria claims she channels a great grandmother. She claims this great grandmother is named Naylin Lage.

Here she is channeling this supposed ancestor in response to a question: http://www.mariayraceburu.com/grandmas-channel/live-channel-with-naylin-lage-6302015

She uses a photograph taken by the photographer Edward Curtis and claims it is her ancestor.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2015, 06:32:24 pm »
She talks like a white person.

And the "channelling" put me in mind of this: https://youtu.be/QqaQ_Bhgmrc
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:48:30 pm by Yells At Pretendians »

Epiphany

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2015, 08:08:23 pm »
Maria lures people in by claiming that she can reveal super secret inside teachings of Native Americans. Followers believe she is the real deal, and they stay with Maria so that they can learn the next supposed inner secret. She keeps people hooked in this manner.

Maria also claims to have a "Native American card" that she shows at entrance gates to sites she is taking her groups to. Unaware people then believe this is proof of her heritage.

But Maria is not enrolled, as far as I know she is not claiming that she is, so she would not have a legitimate CDIB card http://www.bia.gov/FOIA/Genealogy/ . And since she is not enrolled, she would not have a tribal enrollment card. What she would have is a permit. Here is an example of a tribal permit process http://www.navajonationparks.org/htm/monumentvalleypermits.htm A permit in her case has nothing to do with her heritage and citizenship, it just means she got a permit. She might also be getting educational entrance fee waivers.

If anyone reading this has gone to sacred sites with Maria, it would be wise for you to check up on the permit process in respect to the region you were in, so you can check what the rules are. If you have witnessed Maria breaking rules, please do report her to the relevant authorities.

For instance here is an example of important rules:

DO NOT desecrate Navajo lands and violate the trust of the Navajo people by discarding cremated human remains on tribal lands. Please respect our tribal beliefs.

NO ROCK CLIMBING on Navajo Land. Please abide by the humble religious requests of the Navajo people and do not climb the Monuments. “Navajo law will be strictly enforced on this issue,” Parks Department Manager.

Offline mjmpride

This is the information she wrote in the email to raise money selling the prints:

Grandpa's Blessing... Fundraising Limited Edition Print

The non-profit group Yraceburu EarthWisdom works and operates from Taa-naash-kaa-da in new Mexico. Each year, they mentor 1700 people from all walks of life and through nearly as many venues, as they learn to be in relationship with Earth and Spirit. YEW is embarking on the the purchase of the 76+ acres... Click here for information

All profits from each print sold, go to funding the work of YEW
and the purchase of Taa-naash-kaa-da.

Each hand-signed and numbered reproduction is a Lumira digital photographic print, produced on the industry standard Fuji Crystal Archive matte paper surfaces.  All of our prints are produced on Fuji Crystal Archive professional paper,  not on Fuji or Kodak amateur grade papers.
Included with each print is a signed, embossed certificate of authenticity and the print back label story.  This edition will be limited to a maximum of 150 prints in each size. Framing is not included.

The original photo for this print, "Grandpa's Blessing"
was taken in the mid 1800s by acclaimed historical photographer S. Edward Curtis.
 It is Grandpa Ten Bears. The sandpainting rendition that frames the photo is a recreation of the BlessingWay.The white eagle feather at the bottom is a photograph of an eagle feather during the Gathering of Eagles in 1964, by Maria Yraceburu as instructed by Ten Bears.
 No eagle was injured, and the feather no longer exists.

Grandpa's Blessing, fundraising limited edition print... available in 2 sizes

Grandpa's Blessing

12" X 18"
price includes taxes and shipping.

$180.00 

undefined

Grandpa's Blessing

8x12"
Price includes shipping and tax.

$90.00   

undefined
Back Label Writing
This is the medicine of my grandfather, an Apache HolyMan who lived nearly 100 years. This man watched over many students each year during the annual Life Rites  Ceremonies and Challenges.  I watched him, being hovering over a number of us as we embraced our practices as EarthLife Counselors, EarthHealers, EarthPriests, EarthStorytellers, and EarthTime Charters, much like I do now through our SpiralDancing Life program. My grandfather was a big YEW supporter and tireless humanitarian. When he passed in 1973, we buried him beneath the sacred crystal waterfalls in Arizona, so that he could be at the heart of his mother when he finally left her.   Maria Yraceburu

Grandpa's Blessing quote

"My child, you were indeed given a special job in Creation, a job well suited to your natural inclination. Fulfill this joy with joy.  You have been created with special abilities which complement others.  Hidden within the ehart of each of you is a special challenge.  There is the seed which reflects Creation.  Seek it, and yiou will discover yourself and All That Is reflected in all created things.  See this in the night time and the dawning, in the summer clouds, in the rock, the tree, the feather... - Juan Ten Bears Yraceburu, Apache HolyOne, 196? - 1973

Thank you for supporting the work we do as a united extended family community of the heart,

Yraceburu EarthWisdom @ Taa-naash-kaa-da
Maria Yraceburu
505-414-1583

Piff

I so wish people would stop giving them money.

Through GoFundMe they have raised over $120,000 for land purchase and $3,000 for supposed future travel for Lynda.

Piff

Obituary for Maria's father http://www.theunion.com/news/obituaries/20724387-113/story.html - she is acknowledged as one of his children.

She has referred to him as her stepfather, this looks to be technically true. In records it looks like her parents met and married when she was about three. Most likely her birth certificate was amended, her surname is Gardner in the California birth index.

So she may have a different birth father. But I don't believe that he was an Apache man named Yraceburu who served in Vietnam, there are no records of such a person, and he would be found in census and military records. Plus the Yraceburus are from Spain.

Her teachings are not Apache. No matter who her biological father is, Maria Yraceburu/ Mary Jo Gardner is a fraud.  And Lynda's teachings are not Romani.

Piff

A Yraceburu student, Steven Dances the Dream Egan, in the U.K. : http://www.dreamdances.net/services.html

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Let's stick to calling her by her real name(s), Naylin or Gardner, and not feed the delusion she spreads. Same with the Sleepwalking Dancer from England, Mr. Egan. And he sells faux ceremonies in freakin' Oxford...

He even shows off his shiny certificate with its shiny gold seal. Reel spirchul, and reel tradtional. I like how their "council" is just the two ceremony sellers. Lynda Tari is apparently "Healing Way Shiftholder Council Head." So that's a faux Romani claiming to teach mangled Dineh ceremony. The other faux ceremonies he's been taught to sell for profit include:

"Divination/Rolling Bones Counselling This is an intuitive counselling session, utilizing divination with the medicine wheel"

First part's Euro. Second part is faux Native, ripped off from Heywhatever Storm.

"Earth Healing...divination, crystal gridding, energy, or dream work."

Any guesses on the silliness that is crystal gridding?

"Healing Circle  Requires a minimum of three people."

That'd be a healing triangle, bubba.

"Day Quest Four hours out on the land."

For the fast paced world we live in, where even a faux vision quest takes too long. Now wander around a couple hours and call it ceremony.

"Medicine Wheel
Elders Honouring
Deisheshi - Birthing and Naming Ceremony
'ilna'naadzaa – Reunion Bonding - Wedding Ceremony"

Wedding as a RE union? Sounds like they're claiming married couple were married in past lives. They're peddling reincarnation as NDN.