Author Topic: Madison McKenzie Moore / Aron Taylor / Erin Taylor / "Black Eagle" / "Nibwaskaa Ah-Ki Ojibwekwe Ogic  (Read 31889 times)

Offline jeaniesgenealogy

Hello, I am working on some Native genealogy and was recently contacted by a woman who claims she is the matriarch of the Reindeer Clan. She says she is a registered member of Pembina Ogimaakwe. She claims to be descended from Powhatan and Pocahontas. He took offense to a genealogy of Chief Red Leaf Wapasha. Does this make sense to anyone?

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Madison Moore claims she is Matriarch of the Reindeer Clan
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 07:23:11 pm »
Is the person who contacted you Madison Moore?

Offline jeaniesgenealogy

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 07:24:12 pm »
Yes

Offline jeaniesgenealogy

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 08:00:10 pm »
Can you tell me something about her? Her email was bizarre and threatening.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 09:27:35 pm »
She was posting a whole lot of bizarre stuff and aligned her pretend band with an individual who stole a whole bunch of artifacts from museums.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:43:00 pm by Smart Mule »

Offline jeaniesgenealogy

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 09:39:46 pm »
This was part of her email:

1. You know nothing about the travels of our ancestors; you realize we are Pembina, the Assiniboine are stoney sioux of Canada, that we are all one family with a history that differs from the SAVAGES THAT SLAUGHTERED US!
2. Dakota were Sioux AND WERE NOT JUST IN MINNESOTA!! they intermarried with Ojibwe to the north AS REFLECTED IN THE Snow Mountain / No-Ka wife swapping which was matriarchal! Our women led our nations and had many husbands for trade!!! Who do you think owned the trade network for the XY trading, NW trading, Hudson Bay Trading... my grandmother! and Lakota to the south are linked heavily but then again your not Indian living in 3rd world conditions as assholes who annihilated your grandparents define you by concentration camp documents! You realize the BIA kidnapped my own grandmother! and to assume different is insulting. This is my family and it is bad enough colonizers stole our trade network, then sold my grandmother who was Mother of Nations! and slaughtered my people than to have to face assholes like you!
3. Sioux were not enemy of Dakota, you are ignorant! They are Sioux!

I am offended, you white racist!

call me! take my family off or give me your lawyer number! or correct this now!
Family matriarch of the Reindeer Clan, registered Pembina Ogimaakwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found some of her genealogy online and it's a mess. I'm not sure if she is really who she thinks she is. She says shes descended from Red Leaf through a man named Pine Shooter. I can find no documentation concerning a Pineshooter born c. 1630. She says her Grandmother was kidnapped by the BIA, I assume she is speaking of the Bureau of Indian Affairs?

Piff

Piff

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 12:00:57 am »
Whoa.

Nibwaakaa Aki Ogichidaawi O’Jiibway (Madison Moore), Grand Chief
Also Known As:    "Reindeer Clan Mother; Adik Lakoiane"
Birthdate:    May 29, 1978
Birthplace:    Nez Perce Indian Treaty Territory, Lewiston, Nez Perce County, Idaho, United States
Immediate Family:    

Daughter of Giniw Ogichidaa Gishiise, Jay Douglas Barker and Laureen "Scent Flower" Taylor
Wife of Private User
Mother of Private; Private and Private
Sister of Mide Ogichidaa Winini, Grand Chief

About Nibwaakaa Aki Ogichidaawi O’Jiibway, Grand Chief

Matriarch of Aniibiminani-ziibiwininiwag Pembina Band of Chippewa Indians.

The birth flower for 29th May 1978 is Lily of the Valley for purity; lineal descent of Jigonhsasee, the last bloodline descendant of Sky Woman. lineal descent of Huron and active matriarchal Pembina bloodline

Reindeer Clan Pembina principle matriarchal leadership bloodlines follow through sister of Red Bear I, Mother of Nations and lineal descendant of Jikohnsaseh, the Dakota Grand Nakomas Grand Nakomas Mah Je Gwoz Since Marguerite "Clear Sky" Machequayaince Ahdik Songab Okicheta of the "Oginiiwaatigkwe Haudensonaunee Bloodline", Kaposia, Minnesota. Daughter of Clair Ahdicksongab "Oginiiwaatigkwe Mamaang?zide Bloodline", herself granddaughter of Mamaang?zide "Big Foot" O'Jibway and Chief White Rabbit, Pte Oyate Lak?óta, and the daughter of Wakute Wazican Wá?pe šá I, Wazhazha Mdewakanton Dakota Chief. Her step-father was Chief Isna-la-wica Red Cloud Ma?píya Lúta, Ruler of Lak?óta and Waabojiig, Last Ruler of the O'Jibway Dynasty of her grandfathers Reindeer Clan, Lake of the Woods. Integrated with Metis-lines as masters of the trade network relocating from Kaposia, Minnesota before dissolving at the 1864 Old Crossing Treaty. Current, Signatory Heirs/Headmen Madison Moore "Nibwaakaa Aki O'Jiibway Ogichidaawi", Pembina Reindeer Clan Mother of Siipiising, Wabenowin Ogimaakwe named by Pembina Elder. Bloodline claimed by Pembina O'Jiibway Reindeer Clan Family. Clan Mothers held ownership of all land decisions and were the leader of the Ojibwe culture.

Called "The walking ?ha?nú?pa", sacred mouthpiece of the Creator

Moon in Pisces Positions at Birth: * Waning Crescent (Balsamic Dark Moon)

278°12’ (Moon Phase Degree)
    Incubation, Preparation, Closure, Transformation, Renewal, Purity

Moon in Gemini Position at Conception: * Waning Gibbous (Disseminating Moon)

261°10’ (Moon Phase Degree)
    Scattering seeds, Distribution, Teach, Sharing and Introspection

More: https://www.geni.com/people/Nibwaakaa-Aki-O-Jiibway-Grand-Chief/6000000079026498323

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 03:05:56 am »
Adik is the word for caribou/caribou clan. It refers specifically to Rangifer tarandus caribou.

Offline WINative

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 06:43:54 am »
Reindeer Clan Pembina principle matriarchal leadership bloodlines follow through sister of Red Bear I, Mother of Nations and lineal descendant of Jikohnsaseh, the Dakota Grand Nakomas Grand Nakomas Mah Je Gwoz Since Marguerite "Clear Sky" Machequayaince Ahdik Songab Okicheta of the "Oginiiwaatigkwe Haudensonaunee Bloodline

Claiming to be a Ojibwe chief woman, and Iroquois clanmother and Dakota Grandmother.
She's just mixing up a bunch of tribes and name dropping any historical names she can find it seems. In her videos she cannot even pronounce the name of the tribes she claims to be. Total fraud...

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 10:02:24 pm »
I'm looking at her video on her FB page. We've seen her before under another identity. This is a new name for her, but I'm sure we have seen this one before, and not that long ago.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 12:07:45 am »
Found it. Over the summer, this hostile, unhinged person was claiming to also be Lakota and calling themselves Sapa Wanbli [sic].

In the comments on this bizarre and abusive video, people who spoke to this person's brother posted photos they got from the brother, outing this person as white. This person's real history is totally different from what they are claiming online.

https://www.facebook.com/james.m.swan1/videos/10209406405275510/UzpfSTUyMjAxMDc5OToxMDE1NTUxMzg0NzIyNTgwMA/

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 12:24:59 am »
Someone born a white man, who fathered two children, can't turn into an Indigenous grandmother. See the photos this person's brother posted in the thread with the video, above.

This person is a hostile, lying, aggressive, white FRAUD. Going by the name Black Eagle on various places online, claiming to be the Queen of All Indians, clanmother of all Nations, and the descendant and ruler of all tribes. Slandering any Natives they find. What a mess.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 12:34:52 am »
https://www.facebook.com/james.m.swan1/videos/

There are four more videos with this "Woman of Many Names", totalling almost four hours for these five videos.

Piff

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 04:42:45 pm »
"Madison Moore" and others (or sockpuppets) claim (https://www.geni.com/people/Mabel-Barker/6000000082323668649 ) that a particular ancestor Mabel Wilbur was "Full-blood Kiowa Native" and the center of a supposed "native abduction" event.

Online genealogy sites often contain garbled error filled family trees. Mistakes spread like wildfire across the web. Moore's invented tree is a mess.

Mabel (Wilbur) Barker/Heishman in the United States 1880 census, Michigan, was a few months old, her parents were white farmers. Her father Job Wilbur was listed white on his death certificate 1916, Idaho. There are military and other records available for this family.

Madison Moore could pay a professional to work up accurate genealogy. Her own current claims are false.

------------

Citation for census record: "United States Census, 1880," database with images, FamilySearch, Job Wilbur, Eden, Mason, Michigan, United States; citing enumeration district ED 170, sheet 484C, NARA microfilm publication T9 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 0594; FHL microfilm 1,254,594.

Death certificate: "Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937," database with images, FamilySearch, Job Wilbur, 26 Dec 1916; citing Coeur D'Alene, Kootenai, Idaho, reference #16497, Department of Health and Welfare, Boise; FHL microfilm 1,509,301.