Author Topic: Rain Queen Mother, Herbal Wellbeing Sanctuary, High Hawk Mtn Feather Kontomble  (Read 83080 times)

Autumn

Toyin Agbetu may not come onto this forum to speak, but he has spoken in the past on the Ligali website forum:

It is my belief that our traditional indigenous beliefs have been abused by manipulative people seeking financial gain and personal power for far too long. Not all traditional healers believe it necessary to conduct rituals of blood sacrifice for non life threatening situations, nor exploit natural herbs and in some cases attempt to impose their usage upon unwilling participants. Sadly this practice and others involving the manipulation of others for money has contributed to the continued demonisation and discrediting of those that are honest and sincere in the way they practice our spiritual traditions.

WARNING:
Please beware cults with pseudo ‘shamanic’ queen mother type leaders abusing both Ancestral wisdoms and 'indigenous ancient prophecies', puja’s and other sacred rituals and ceremonies through manipulating the spiritually vulnerable and even lowering themselves to ‘decoding’ The 2012 Hollywood movie as a means to recruit fee paying members. Truth is Truth, the choice is yours.

Please be careful and look out for family and friends seduced by cults such as this. They are very successful at preying on the vulnerable and gullible by manipulating and ruthlessly exploiting their emotional and spiritual needs.

Their primary interest is making money. They do this by charging fees for rituals, ceremonies, books, dvd/cds, retreats, teachings and repeat prescriptions. Thousands of innocent Africans have been seduced and ripped off this way. And for those who can’t fight back that number includes the thousands of families they have destroyed, the innocent children psychologically harmed, careers destroyed and almost irreparable trauma caused to themselves and other former cult members.

Please be careful, these people may seem sincere, but in Truth, they and those that blindly support them in ripping of innocent/vulnerable people are evil. Do not become one of their accomplices.

http://www.ligali.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3200&page=2#entry41476

To be honest i didn't have a bad experience with a 'spiritual group' in the way you suggest as I have never been a part of one other than Ligali. To make the distinction as you ask, there are those we can trust, indeed some of the most gifted healers I know would even be described in western terms as having 'mental health' issues, and then there are the others that are to be frank... so addicted to their own bs they are full off it.

I have had friends who have been poisoned after taking 'medication' concocted by these 'indigenous' magical sages, I have had another friend who desperate for a cure for a potentially fatal illness 'donated' a large proportion of their life savings to be healed by a plastic shaman, i know a sista who had to be rushed to hospital after an 'African mystic' almost mashed up her insides with 'traditional brews'.

My family and I have been attacked, harassed and threatened by one (or maybe two when i think hard about it) AND over the past few years i have been made aware of several and i do mean several people that have been abused, manipulated and physically, emotionally and mentally harmed by cults professing to be spiritual but in reality only interested in commodifying African spirituality by making money from endless 'lessons', 'rituals', 'ceremonies' and 'apprenticeships' or serving the ego of some self appointed egotistical leader.

Don't get me wrong. As I said, I know of (and still consult) healers who use traditional recipes for curing certain ailments in my family circle, I also know healers who provide spiritual counseling that I am comfortable enough to speak to without fear that they will betray my inner most secrets and exploit me for the purpose of making cash or personal gain.

But this thread was created not just because of my own experience, hurt and anger at spiritual hustlers preying on our community, but also because many people have since (and prior to) asked for my help or advice on this matter. For personal reasons I have kept relatively quiet and I am not wholly comfortable with that decision. The consequences can often be dangerous.

Hence the information in this thread simply represents one of the ways that I try to help others avoid going through what I and many others have had to endure by offering guidance for people (especially friends and family members) who desperately need assistance in dealing with this issue.

It may not seem so serious to you, but in my experience the trauma these cults (and some 'born again' religious churches led by charismatic charlatan pastors) cause to vulnerable people is substantive, destructive and long lasting and when examined with hindsight have very little to do with the traditional spiritual ways of our Ancestors.

There's been way too much silence on these kind of topics almost with us waiting for a panorama type program to expose it on TV, this way, if people want to trust these crooks then at least if they do it after reading these pages they do so with their eyes wide open. Sadly an option that was not there for earlier victims.

http://www.ligali.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4658

Epiphany

POO NAA DOO-HAWA

Company
    TRADITIONAL HONOURING SOLUTION SERVICES
Name
    POO NAA DOO-HAWA
Position
    director
Status
    CURRENT
Occupation
    TRADITIONAL MEDICINE DOCTOR
Nationality
    GHANA-UK

https://opencorporates.com/officers/46297546

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails

Epiphany

Raising the Divine Feminine Lecture Series

This 3-part lectures series in Los Angeles on how to prepare spiritually for 2012, will be given by the internationally recognised Healer, Teacher, Philosopher and State Diviner, Rain Queen Mother.

Lecture 1 - Tuesday 10th November 2009
'In Preparation for 2012: The Importance of Raising the Spirit of the Divine Feminine towards 2012 and beyond'.
For venue address, please call Lynne on: 1 213 368 6593.

Lecture 2 - Tuesday 17th November 2009
'In Preparation for 2012: Purifying and Healing the 7 Layers of Karma'
Venue: Lotus on the Nile Wellness Center, 4307 S.Crenshaw Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90008. Tel: 323 295 6887

Lecture 3 - Tuesday 24th November 2009
'In Preparation for 2012: Awakening the Realm of the Ancestors to enture the Realms of the Song of the Stars - The Importance of Performing Ascension and Memorial Rites for those who have passed away as we move towards 2012'
For venue address, please call Lynne on: 1 213 368 6593.

Rain Queen Mother has received a number of Sacred Recognitions from the world's Indigenous Medicine Elders, Diviners and Holy People;

- The Elders and Chiefs of the Dagabah people recognised her as a Rain Queen Mother and the Great, Great, Great Granddaughter of a Queen Mother who became a 'Sazumwign' – (Dagabah Mountain Deity) at the end of her life.

- Baba Sanusi Credo Mutwa recognised her as a Sent One and a Living Deity

- Mor Boon, a Buddhist Lama from the ancient Kingdom of Siam, recognised her as the spiritual cousin of Thai King Rama V.

- Don Octavio, a high Medicine Man of the Ancient Incan people recognised her as a White Virgin Mother-child from the Ocean

- She has also been recognised by Medicine people in Swaziland, China and Nepal as someone of great wisdom who has come to do an important job for the world.

The lectures form part of Rain Queen Mother's 'Raising the Divine Feminine Tour', currently in Los Angeles, and is a unique opportunity for people to hear the important and powerful messages of the world's Enlightended Ancestors to enable us all to prepare spiritually for the important Star-Shift in 2012.
http://losangeles.eventful.com/events/raising-divine-feminin-/E0-001-026223954-2@2009111119

They gave her the name "Poo Naa" which means a 'Living Human Female Treasure' – who is wealthy in Universal knowledge and is someone who is treasured for knowing and living and healing by the Laws of the Universe to a huge degree. They also told her that she was born to be a Healer; a Philosopher; a Teacher and a State Diviner.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100428233946/http://www.raisingthedivinefeminine.com/way_of_a_dagabah_rain_queen_mother.html[/url]

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Toyin Agbetu may not come onto this forum to speak, but he has spoken in the past on the Ligali website forum:

http://www.ligali.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4658

Toyin sounds like a principled and courageous guy, and I applaud him for speaking out, for helping protect his community from physical, emotional, spiritual and financial harm. I for one would welcome his participation here.  Toyin, if you read this, thank you for the work you do!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Ligali seems like a site in some ways similar to NAFPS, but also involved in many other issues. Toyin describes being actually physically attacked on the street by RQM followers here.
http://www.ligali.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3200&page=2

The same thread also talks about the now offline company Hozho Foundation she used to run, where she peddled the 2012 nonsense and made claims about Hopis and Qeros. Their youtube page is still up, nothing African on it. www.youtube.com/user/hozhofoundation

One of RQM's endorsers is Credo Mutwa, a fraud who has his own thread and once a collaborator with the apartheid regime in S Africa. Haven't found much on the others, except that same thread and Ligali talks about the alleged Buddhist endorsers were two monks named Sangbo Lama and Tsering Phuntsok, not Mor Boon. Thailand hasn't been called Siam since before WWII btw.

Most of the business sites list RQM as 44, born in 1970, and 37 when she started her business. Check Business UK lists them as having made 58,000 pounds last year (@90-100,000 dollars) but almost no profit and also lists a British woman named Marilyn Mitchell born in 1962 as also associated with the company.

Ligali also lists these defunct sites as RQM's.
http://www.avatarhealingdestinations.com/
http://singingrainforest.com/thesanctuary/index.html
http://ibogabeautiful.com/

As if it wasn't already clear enough, her claim of being recognized by all the Dagoba (no h at the end) as their elder is unlikely, since there seems to be about 95,000 of them in Ghana. http://www.ghana.gov.gh/index.php/about-ghana/regions/upper-west

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
As if it wasn't already clear enough, her claim of being recognized by all the Dagoba (no h at the end) as their elder is unlikely, since there seems to be about 95,000 of them in Ghana. http://www.ghana.gov.gh/index.php/about-ghana/regions/upper-west

And that's only one part of the Dagaara who live in Ghana:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagaaba_people
This article places them in Ghana and Burkina Faso, while German WP places another part of the Dagaara in Cote d'Ivoire. Although the numbers differ substantially from the article you found - German WP mentions 700,000 to 1 million in Ghana and 410,000 in Burkina Faso (nothing specified for Cote d'Ivoire), en-WP says 700,000 in Ghana and 388,000 in Burkina Faso.

Quite incidentially, this is the same ethnic group which Malidoma and Sobonfu Somé belong to whom we got a thread on.

Epiphany

Concerning Marilyn Mitchell:

06/10/2009    APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, SECRETARY MARILYN MITCHELL

From a search on TRADITIONAL HONOURING SOLUTION SERVICES http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

In 2009 the name was changed from TRADITIONAL HONOURING SOLUTION SERVICES LIMITED

On the current appointments report generated today there is only the director listed, no other members. Director QUEEN MOTHER POO NAA DOO-HAWA, her full birthdate listed there also. No other appointments. She was appointed under that name in 2007, birthdate July 1970

Previously the director was a Ane Sosan, born September 1971. British nationality. Secretary Kwame Dallas, no birthdate or nationality listed, this is a man.  That director and secretary resigned in 2007. Marilyn Mitchell was appointed secretary and then terminated in 2009.

I'll upload the documents I bought, so far I don't think they directly give us RQM's real name, but they might give us more clues.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
This site says Mitchell, Sosan, and Dallas all were with RQM for less than a year, joining her company January 2007 and all three resigning the same day in October 2007. One document does say Mitchell was fired.
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/directors/traditional-honouring-solution-services

It sounds like they had an attack of conscience, realized she was not what she claimed and/or abusive. Dallas now works at nearby Cressy College.

Mr. Marxe sent an email admitting he lied about one thing. He is just now getting around to complaining to Google. They sent him a robo email saying they'd get back to him. I guess he thought it would be intimidating somehow to forward it to us and didn't seem to realize he'd been sent a form letter. He has since tried to join over 20 times under numerous names.

Mr. Marxe, you don't seem to realize you are not banned, just barred from spamming until you begin to act like an adult and not like a child stomping their feet.

ETA: Another email from him just now. He claims there are Ghanian lawyers working on the case demanding to know what right we have to do this. He also vows to seize the NAFPS site. How that would even work isn't clear. Until I see a lawyer's letter, I'm guessing these are imaginary lawyers.

He's even now threatening to go to the police at my university. I find that pretty amusing. What would he say? "Make your professor stop talking!" They'll regard him as a stalker.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
oh my you know we are talking truth  when they start getting upset instead of proving the post rong
In Spirit

Epiphany

Their Wellbeing Sanctuary at 2 Clare House is in a listed building in a conservation area, meaning there are extra considerations as to appearance and operation. I've looked over planning documents and discussion, all this is publicly available through the district council web site. Maybe this is just a coincidence, but you'd think eventually RQM's actual name would turn up, so far I've not seen it. Most everything is addressed to and signed by the Traditional Honouring Solution Services company.

Ane Sosan did sign an application in March 2008, so apparently she was still active then.

Looks like they do not own the building their business is in.

The .pdf titled "human body" uploaded here is interesting to look over, it gives more description of their detox claims. Also has a version of what I've read elsewhere from them, their claim that criticism or perhaps even questions equals discrimination.

The other two .pdfs have signatures from the same person, might just be a staff person.

They want international clients. If I was going to travel to the UK for this, I would want to know the names of the director and the staff people, just for starters. Wanting more information before spending $ and time isn't bad, in fact it should be encouraged.

Offline James_alterego

I have redacted this post and have added screen caps of it as we wait for a response from the actual person who's name was being used.  Pertinent information has been logged.  Hi James.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:37:39 pm by sky »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Thank you for coming here and adding your account. When we get the letter it will remain confidential as requested.

The problem is, though, that we know that Nemesis is not Toyin. Several of the moderators have been in contact with her, and the two are not the same person.

Almost all of the information here is not from Nemesis either. It is from RQM's own websites, written by her or her own organization, their own words.

I hope you can you help us by telling more of what you know.
Do you know RQM's legal name? Why does she hide it?
Why is a young to slightly middle aged woman, allegedly the daughter of an ambassador who grew up away from Africa, claiming to be an African traditional elder? Why does she also claim to be an elder from Zimbabwe?
Can you confirm it was RQM's people who physically attacked Toyin, as Toyin says on the Ligali website?
Thank you for confirming RQM charges for ceremony as her websites say, including for Native ceremony.
Why would you go to an alleged African elder for Native ceremony? Do you not realize it is very dangerous, and that such ceremonies are only for certain people inside Amazonian Indian communities?
Do you know about RQM's involvement in the 2012 hoax, and claiming to teach about the Hopi and Qero?
Is she not hosting ceremonies this past year because she sells them other places, or just lack of customers?
Do you know why the three associates of RQM quit or were fired? This seems to be about the same time you quit Ligali.

I realize I'm asking a lot, and you just got here. But after Mr. Marxe's abusive harangues, childishness, and demands and threats, your first post is quite a difference.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Hi Emma,

I was wondering why you think our nemesis is your ex?  One would assume that if you had been in a relationship with Mr Agbetu that you would recognize his writing style.  Also, could you please explain why Mr Agbetu would have gone through the effort of making more posts on other threads than the two on RQM, and joining the forum prior to the fall out between the two of you?  That seems a little, oh, I don't know, far fetched?  Perhaps in the hours you have spent perusing this thread, staring at nemesis' profile and reading her other posts you missed the part where I mentioned we know nemesis.  We know people who have met her in person, people that we introduced her to.  The person who met her in an indigenous ex-pat who has no reason to be involved with some bizarre conspiracy. 

Sky

eta - I also need to mention that spending significant time staring at nemesis' profile seems a bit stalkerish.  It also seems rather creepy that you and Mr. Marxe tend to be on at the same time quite often.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:06:24 pm by sky »

Autumn

Hi Emma,

I was wondering why you think our nemesis is your ex?  One would assume that if you had been in a relationship with Mr Agbetu that you would recognize his writing style.  Also, could you please explain why Mr Agbetu would have gone through the effort of making more posts on other threads than the two on RQM, and joining the forum prior to the fall out between the two of you?  That seems a little, oh, I don't know, far fetched?  Perhaps in the hours you have spent perusing this thread, staring at nemesis' profile and reading her other posts you missed the part where I mentioned we know nemesis.  We know people who have met her in person, people that we introduced her to.  The person who met her in an indigenous ex-pat who has no reason to be involved with some bizarre conspiracy. 

Sky

eta - I also need to mention that spending significant time staring at nemesis' profile seems a bit stalkerish.  It also seems rather creepy that you and Mr. Marxe tend to be on at the same time quite often.

My head hurts from all this intrigue!  I noticed Emma Pierre's name on the forum for quite a while before she posted and it also seemed that James Marxe was on almost every time I checked.

It seems that the main purpose of her post was to apologize to RQM and the only reason why that would be beneficial right now is simply to show her support for RQM.

I wonder why Emma and James did not check out Nemesis' profile before they started making accusations?  Or maybe they have come to a conclusion and realize their mistake and an apology is forthcoming?

I have read Emma's post a few times and I seem to be baffled more and more each time I read it and I can't help wondering if this is not a ruse and that a real person named Emma Pierre-Joseph is not related to the poster at all.  It would be very easy to set up a false profile as they accuse Toyin of doing.

I apologise to the monks who are real. I have personally met them and Rain Queen Mother paid for their flights and helped them to get political exile in France because they were suffering so much in Nepal under the Chinese régime.

Chinese regime in Nepal?  What Chinese regime?  Does she mean the communist party during the ten year civil war?  And if the monks were persecuted during that time, were they the only two monks being persecuted and the only ones she helped escape into political exile in France? 

A monarchy throughout most of its history, Nepal was ruled by the Shah dynasty of kings from 1768,[1] when Prithvi Narayan Shah unified its many small kingdoms, until 2008; a decade-long Civil War involving the Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist) (now known as the Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)) and several weeks of mass protests by all major political parties led to the 12-point agreement[14] of 22 November 2005. The ensuing elections for the constituent assembly on 28 May 2008 overwhelmingly favored the abolition of the monarchy and the establishment of a federal multiparty representative democratic republic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepal

Whilst all Indigenous Peoples have the right to protest about people exploiting and misappropriating their culture and their traditions, Rain Queen Mothers Title is not an online title but one that comes from a real village and a real tribe in Africa and speculation as to whether it is real can only be obtained by going to and speaking with the elders and the chiefs who gave it to her. I believe that Mr Marxe who seems to have angered many people on this forum was trying to confirm that he has been to the village and met with Rain Queen Mother’s Elders and therefore can confirm that the title is real and not false.

RQM has certainly not been shy about listing her various titles online (which seems to change as time goes by) and I don't recall Mr. Marxe saying that he had met with RQM's elders.

Given that the Herbal Sanctuary is not based in the US where the forum seems to originate, and given that Rain Queen Mother is from Africa, she is initiated into the rules of African Traditional Medicine.

If she is "initiated into the rules of African Traditional Medicine" then why is she living in an English town and catering to a mostly white clientele?  Why is she not living in Africa to serve her community?

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Emma Pierre-Joseph is welcome to come here and speak. Hopefully she will do so soon. In the meantime, I enjoyed this article she authored:  http://www.ligali.org/article.php?id=630

Shame on on you, Mr. Marxe for impersonating and libelling this woman.