Author Topic: RLS video footage  (Read 9461 times)

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
RLS video footage
« on: February 28, 2007, 08:58:57 pm »
Here's a message I got from Jan in England:

Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:55:46 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: TIME OF THE SIXTH SUN.. RLS video footage.

I'm forwarding this to you, I took a look and was disgusted. The video footage shows Littlescum holding "Hopi blue corn" which is actually English blue corn grown in the wetlands of Glastonbury (look at its thin weak appearance) for goodness sake!!!  His drivel I could not stomach, but his appearance has changed...as a personal opinion, he face looks much puffed up like he has been on some drugs.

The idea of this film was created years ago in Africa between him and this Nikki Williams. She seems to stalk him a bit, by coming over to Glastonbury to interview "The World's wisdom keepers!"  This interview footage took place in Glastonbury about 2004, after I kicked him out.

It seems obvious that serious financial backing is lacking for this film, hence the world wide web coverage. I  believe I recognised other charlatans, namely "Bear" (the guy with gold rings and white streaks on his face). He is an East Londoner with a fake american accent . He is full of utter BS.

The whole production is so slick but I have had reports that people are being moved by this and taking it very seriously. If RLS has anything to do with it, money made will be personal profit and just that!

I hope you can do something with this. I would like it to go to Al Carroll, but I've lost his Email, so maybe you could forward it to him. Many thanks     Blessings  Jan

http://www.timeofthesixthsun.com/ - Click on "View Film Trailer"

--------------------
There might be more in the DVD Bonus Features section, I have not had time to look at that yet.

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
Re: RLS video footage
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 09:53:27 pm »
Yeah, he does look drugged. I found this shot in the Gallery section of that site:

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 06:27:33 pm by Pat »

Miamowi

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 03:21:29 pm »
Hi there..any chance you could give Jan my addy...I am not far from Glastonbury should he decide to visit.... ::)

Miamowi

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 06:23:25 pm »
I can manage to make it to Glastonbury too if my good friend will allow me to spend
the night at her house. These folks need to be brought down since they have already
harmed many people and will harm even more if we don't stop them.

Crow with a loud voice

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 06:36:05 pm »
Hi there..any chance you could give Jan my addy...I am not far from Glastonbury should he decide to visit.... ::)

Miamowi

I've had better luck reaching her c/o a different address than the one she used to send the above message (journaloftruth2004@yahoo.co.uk) - try writing to eaglemoon16@hotmail.com instead.

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 07:03:15 pm »
Regarding the photo of RLS... I say he looks drugged for several reasons (and remember, folks, I spent 16 years with this dude so I have a pretty good idea what he used to look like!) aside from being "puffed up" (which he seriously IS in this shot - I've never seen him looking like this, it's a HUGE change).

I notice that his left eye is "off" - meaning it isn't looking in the same direction as the right eye. In people who've not shown such a tendency in the past (and this includes RLS, his eyes were never like this before), it usually means there is a serious imbalance between the two hemispheres of the brain, which can be caused by a CVA in the brain or by drug abuse. And I don't think he's had a stroke - but he might, if he doesn't lay off whatever has caused the imbalance!

One more indicator is the blotchy purple discoloration of his lower lip, this indicates stagnation in the intestines, which is another symptom of drug abuse. This can be observed in some people who consume a lot of refined sugar and/or alcohol, but RLS avoids sugar most of the time and was never a drinker. Also, if he was drinking heavily enough for that to have caused the purple lip color it would also show up in other ways, like a swollen nose with red spidery broken capillaries, and that sign is not present.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 07:09:17 pm by Forum Admin »

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 08:57:16 am »
I notice that his left eye is "off" - meaning it isn't looking in the same direction as the right eye. In people who've not shown such a tendency in the past (and this includes RLS, his eyes were never like this before), it usually means there is a serious imbalance between the two hemispheres of the brain...One more indicator is the blotchy purple discoloration of his lower lip, this indicates stagnation in the intestines, which is another symptom of drug abuse.

Oh, come on. He has a squint, which is not unheard of in adults and is usually a self-correcting problem with the muscles of the affected eye. 'Stagnation of the intestines'? If his guts are rotting inside him I don't think he'd be smiling.

Steevenzs is an utter fraud: it does not follow that he must be a drug abuser.

Offline 180IQ

• The Caretaker
  • I never sleep
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 09:11:55 am »
What is "a squint"? As far as I know, the word squint is a verb, and he is not squinting in that picture. Even if he was, the irises would (normally) still be aligned to one another. Nor did I say that his "guts are rotting inside him". Stagnation in the intestines means things aren't moving very well. Drug use is the fastest way to weaken the intestines - not to mention the brain, liver, lungs, heart, kidneys and more.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 09:14:45 am by Forum Admin »