Author Topic: William Burchett AKA William Jervis AKA Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle  (Read 258157 times)

Offline zoi lightfoot

Re: William Jervis
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 11:20:48 am »
Ok Little Willie, I know you and the cat lady are reading this,consider this a warning.You are now spamming legitimately recognized representative residing in europe.Don't play twinkie with us we are a whole different ball game to the naive folks you baffle with your BS,

Nora Melanie

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2008, 04:42:56 pm »
I read a lot about William Jervis on this forum. I did not read all of it yet. I don't know if you have seen this link already. I looked at this website today.
http://nativeamericanindianassocation.com

frederica

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2008, 06:27:37 pm »
Still using that Confederate Battle Flag as a backdrop.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2008, 10:04:22 pm »
I read a lot about William Jervis on this forum. I did not read all of it yet. I don't know if you have seen this link already. I looked at this website today.
http://nativeamericanindianassocation.com

When you open the part titled 'Indianer' (Indians) at that site, there are two more texts, one of them Jervis' biopgraphy in English:

Biographie:
William Firewalker was born   Feb 15 .1966 and is of mixed  bloodline   of   native american indian,  and , irish  celtic  druild  indigenous.
His mother  is of  cherokee  indian bloodline from   buffalo  villiage  in  appalachian  mountains  of eastern kentucky   trail of tears.William  Firewalkers  dad   is from ireland  of  celtic  druild  descendent.

Firewalker  has of  both   indigenous  ancestry heritiage  of  the  native american Indian and  of  irish  celtic  druild.Both  bloodlines  that are  devoted to  sacredness of mother earth, By him  having  both the bloodlines of  the  cherokee indian and  celtic  druids he  has  the  shamanic  abilites  of   two worlds, and  two  cultures,  the  celtic tradition sprituality  epitomized  into  the  druid path,Both  the druid path  and native american indian path  both share connection with  nature.

Firewalker  leans  more  into  the native american indian spritual  path,growing   up    in   a   native american  family  in  appalachian  mountains and,  being  trained  by  his grandmother   in  art  of herbs, medicines.
Firewalker  was skilled  in  the art of   omens, dream interpretation,  herbal medicine,  shamanistic practices,  ceremonialist,   meditation  instructor,massage,  energy  work,   sweatlodge inpi ceremonies, healing, vision quests

Firewalker  traveled  around the  united states 25  years,  performing  native American sweatlodge inpi  ceremonies .He  of  mixed blood  descendent,  from  ancestors  to  two  of  the world indigenous cultures,    has   increased  his  talents in  shamanic   understanding of  mother earth,

Firewalker  is a  talented  speaker,and  as well an  expert  in  the  field  of  native american ceremonies 
practices as  he  study   or  practice  with   some of the best  native  american indian , medicine people living   during  his  life time,  firewalker  conducted  thousands of  native american ceremonies  that were  taught  to  him  from  birth   and on to  this  present  time.

If   your  interested  in   hosting  this person  or booking  him for  your  next    event  or   ceremonies
 Native American Indian Sweatlodge Sauna
Phone: 00352-661-9255685
nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/indiancamping

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2008, 06:36:25 am »
Firewalker  has of  both   indigenous  ancestry heritiage  of  the  native american Indian and  of  irish  celtic  druild.Both  bloodlines  that are  devoted to  sacredness of mother earth, By him  having  both the bloodlines of  the  cherokee indian and  celtic  druids he  has  the  shamanic  abilites  of   two worlds, and  two  cultures,  the  celtic tradition sprituality  epitomized  into  the  druid path,Both  the druid path  and native american indian path  both share connection with  nature.

Oh boy.  There's no such thing as "druid blood." 

There's not even any such thing as "Celtic blood."  "Celtic" is a language grouping, not a blood type. Having Irish ancestry doesn't make anyone a druid. It would be like saying that every PODIA is automatically a religious leader in a First Nations community.

And if that's not enough, the druids were not "shamans." They were the learned class of ancient Celtic societies - the equivalent of modern college professors, doctors, religious leaders, and other professions that take a lifetime of study and training. It was a broad category, and only *some* of the druids were religious or spiritual leaders. It was a position attained by study, skill and hard work, it was not hereditary.

There were some roles that were hereditary, but, no, not going to give flakes like that any cool terms to rip off. We have enough frauds already.

Nora Melanie

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2008, 11:09:53 am »
I looked at the German website www.indianerkalender.de and found these information under the following link: http://www.indianerkalender.de/event/index.asp?katid=15

This is the English translation of the German text:

04-23-2008   Open Membership Meeting with Navajo Roy Pete
6 - 10 pm   Lectures
in Wickerange/Luxembourg; Place beim Hollander, 9 Rue des Cantons

Open membership meeting of the Native American Indian Friends of Luxembourg A.s.b.l. with Navajo Roy Pete. Interested people are welcome. Place beim Hollander, 9 Rue des Cantons Wickrange/Luxembourg, Date: 23 April 2008. Members will be at the location after 6 pm. For further information e-mail: nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com

04-25-2008      Sweatlodge with Navajo Roy Pete
6 - 10 pm
Natives
in Lington/Luxemburg

Sweat lodge ceremony with Navajo Roy Pete. The ceremony will take place outside on private property. Meeting point is at Bluetime Pub at 6 pm, 24 Rue de l'Eglise L-7446 Lintgen /Luxemburg, Registration at: nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com
Costs: 50 Euros

04-29-2008   Conference with Navajo Roy Pete
7 - 10 pm    Lectures
at Haus vun Natur, Naturschutzzenter Letzebourg, Kraizhoff, 5 Routh, Luxemburg

On 29 April, at 7 pm the American indian envionmental, spiritual conference of the American Indian Friends of Luxemburg A.S.B.L with William Firewalker and Roy Pete from the Navajo Reservation in the USA will take place. The conference is open to the public and everybody is welcome. You can ask questions about the Navajo philosophie of life. The conference location is at: Haus Vun Nature, Naturschutzzenter Letzebuerg 5, routh de luxembourg, L-1899Luxemburg; Phone number: 00352-2904041 For further information: nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com; phone number: 00352-691966210

Offline Kevin

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2008, 01:39:26 pm »
- this gets better and better - sacred buffalo mountain in eastern Ky - never heard of it despite living in Kentucky - must be a super secret wannabe spot, known only to a select few, the top initiates and shamans  where they gather to hop around in a circle wearing  their painted turkey feathers - I still maintain some of these belong in the comedy section

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2008, 05:29:10 pm »
To Old To Die Young

Nora Melanie

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2008, 06:16:03 pm »
It looks like Roy Pete performs with the band "Big City Indians" from Austria, if it is him.
http://www.bigcityindians.com/Gallerie/BCI_07/index.html

frederica

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2008, 09:06:01 pm »
Makes me wonder, he has a animal skin on his head in one of those photos. He wouldn't be welcome home with that.

Nora Melanie

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2008, 05:44:11 pm »
I looked at William Jervis' profile at http://www.myspace.com/indiancamping today. He changed it and added a new website http://www.nativeamericanfriends.com.
The new website is about his club in Luxembourg called "Native American Friends of Luxembourg".

Offline Mia

NativeAmericanIndianAssociation aka Indian Camping
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2008, 04:23:59 am »
Has anybody heard of this group?  (Sorry if I missed it somewhere around here, but I don't think I recall seeing them anywhere around NAFPS...)

http://www.myspace.com/indiancamping 

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: NativeAmericanIndianAssociation aka Indian Camping
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2008, 09:18:57 am »
This should go into the thread we got on William Jervis aka Firewalker, living in Luxemburg. It's him.

www.nativeamericanindianassocation.com: Kurzinfo
   Über mich:
 www.nativeamericanfriends.com Wir sind ein gemeinnuetziger Verein. Unser Hauptanliegen ist die Unterstuetzung der Indianer in Amerika. Durch verschiedene Projekte und Veranstaltungen leisten wir einen kleinen Beitrag zum Erhalt ihre Kultur und zur Unterstuetzung ihrer Identitaet. **************************************************
Le but de notre association sans but lucratif est de soutenir les indiens americains, de promouvoir leur culture, d'organiser des evenements et de realiser des projets avec les amer-indiens.
We are a non-profit organization, our main aim is to support the Native Americans in promoting their culture. We organize events and projects with Native Americans.

Although it seems all three of the above versions are the same, I'd like to translate the two German sentences to English, as there are a few 'minor' differences compared to the English:
"We are a non-profit organisation. Our main aim is the support of Indians in America. By various projects and events we achieve a small contribution to keep up their culture [sic] and to support their identity."

He's also got himself another e-mail addy, cf below for German and French contacts:

Wenn Sie uns in Deutsch oder Franzoesisch schreiben moechten, bitte folgende Adresse benutzen: indianerfrenn@hotmail.com
Pour une reponse en Francais ou Allemand, veuillez contacter: indianerfrenn@hotmail.com
For an answer in English, please contact: nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com

Offline Mia

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2008, 05:12:46 pm »
Ahh, I see!  Thanks!  Figured he was around here somewhere, just hadn't seen the thread! 

Offline chiefytiger

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 03:42:06 pm »
hahahaha just saw his myspace and dont look Native to me and the music is all in German too!!!.