Author Topic: Many Birds Lodge, Michael Borg AKA "Walks the Wind," Joanne Proctor  (Read 75157 times)

Offline RedRightHand

Re: "Walks the Wind" & Joanne Proctor
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 12:05:05 am »
A variety of disturbing photos here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/309662169184417/

I won't say why, as frauds read this page and we shouldn't give them tips on how to pass, but he doesn't know who he is or what he's doing with that pipe. It's tragically funny, if you know what I mean.

So it looks like he either cut himself up, or has danced once. Neither qualifies him to lead a dance:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152396505170388&set=gm.406757839474849&type=1

Looks like the underlayer and door here is a blue plastic tarp. Expect more illness and death:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=721932541229626&set=gm.373671919450108&type=1
and https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204962990623983&set=pcb.380571415426825&type=1&relevant_count=1

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 01:54:39 am »
I need eye bleach after that first pic.  :o

That "Kwe Kwe" greeting bothers me as I have never heard any but a few First Nations people from northeast Canada use it. Loooking online it seems to be Algonquin. So why would a "Navaho" use it? It's like this idiot thinks all NDNs speak the same and have the same beliefs. Sheesh, I know what the Dine greeting is, but not giving them any hints. ;)

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 04:57:43 pm »
https://www1.commbank.com.au/eforms/yourfeedback/yourfeedback.aspx we can all start by complaining about wind sacred pipe fund HERE

i emailed his supporter "raven" but i had email kicked back

ill check any articles to see if they have discussion forums.........lets spread the word amongst australians about frauds.....of course i will point them all here

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 05:00:06 pm »
by the way it looks like editing is no longer an option here......so i have to make another post

but i wanted to congradulate michael walk the wind for making it to the fraud section!

keep up the good work!! we will be watching you!

Epiphany

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2014, 05:09:55 pm »
Sure looks like he has major physical health challenges. Plastic tarped sweat lodges would not be helping his health any either.

MileHighSalute - where did you see his name Michael? I've not made any head way yet in finding out his full name, sure would be good for us to know. His partner's name is Joanne Mary Proctor. She says Windy doesn't use social media except through her Facebook account.

Epiphany

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 05:32:35 pm »
I see the Michael reference now, heh.

Epiphany

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2014, 05:41:44 pm »
Sisters of the Indigo Wheel invite you to attend our monthly gatherings, and can help offer you a way to "call upon the power or medicine of an animal when you are in need of specific talents. As all things in this universe have the same building block - the atom- it is relatively safe to assume that we all communicate thru the common denominator of each atom, which is the creative force or GREAT SPIRIT that lives within the GREAT MYSTERY. It is the teaching of these truths that has brought Native people to understanding, and it is these same truths that may open the door for you".
Led by Navajo Shaman Walks with Wind we come together to celebrate our feminine energy which exists in all mankind. By attending the wheel you then become part of the energy of life, afterlife, rebirth and the honoring of each step along the way. The totem of each direction can be expressed thru a feather, a paw print, a symbol, or a piece of totem animals horn, tooth, bone, hide, fur or fin.
Come join us and seek your path.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sisters-of-the-Indigo-Wheel/216576688356227?sk=info&tab=page_info

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2014, 12:09:58 am »
I'm thinking someone should contact the reporters in Australia who covered "Walks" and see if they are interested in a story on him. The original story has been reposted widely, we need to find the original paper and contact that particular reporter. That there is so much coverage of the standoff should bring some attention, and people should rightly be angered at a fraud using a tragedy to raise their profile.

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2014, 01:07:34 am »

Epiphany

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2014, 03:56:45 pm »
michael.koziol@fairfaxmedia.com.au

I emailed him this morning and encourage others to also email him.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2014, 08:10:22 pm »
I also emailed him.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 11:58:20 pm »
Never heard back from the reporter. But I did have a thought. If any Aussies are reading this, ask "the shaman" who his people are. He should use specific wording about that, not just names. Not going to say anymore than that. I don't like to give frauds and quacks any hints.

Epiphany

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2015, 09:01:04 pm »
I've not heard back from the reporter either.

His group is named "The Many Birds Lodge".

Uploaded here are the next event details, they plan to do a "ghost dance".

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2015, 07:44:41 pm »
they plan to do a "ghost dance".

:o

Too bad it won't work.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2015, 07:49:31 pm »
It looks like he's praying to the plastic. And the wood on the fire looks like commercially-cut lumber. If it's also commercially-dried, which all of it is unless specifically labelled otherwise, it has phenol-formaldehyde resin in it, which is toxic when burned.