General > Frauds

Film on Leonard Crow Dog

(1/7) > >>

AlessandroItaly:
http://www.swnkacangi.com/index.html

What is your opinion on Leonard Crow Dog? I have conflicting information on he...
Thanks

Cante:
What do you want to know? I have met Leonard. He is who he says he is.

As for that website, I don't know what to say. It's a Japanese site and all the contact info is in Japan. They don't say where any of these "donations" are going. So who knows... I'll watch the trailer and get back to you though.

Freija:
I am just commenting on the website here....but the links under "Lame Deer" promote sweats for sale in Germany. (Maybe you know of some of them, Ingeborg?)    >:(

Ingeborg:

--- Quote from: Freija on January 26, 2007, 09:49:40 pm ---I am just commenting on the website here....but the links under "Lame Deer" promote sweats for sale in Germany. (Maybe you know of some of them, Ingeborg?) 
--- End quote ---

One of the links opens the site of Jo (Joachim) Irmer, the one who says he is a Blackfoot bishop and the highest ranking ndn rep in Europe.
More sweats are offered by a person named Karl-Heinz (Pollux must be just a nickname) in Northern Germany, and Thomas Geldner and Michi Schindler offering sweats in Austria. No prices mentioned.

educatedindian:
Crow Dog is no fraud. At one time he was medicine man for AIM at the Wounded Knee standoff. But he has a terrible record of endorsing or defending frauds like Michael Hull and Mary Grimes/"Mary Thunder". He also lets just about anyone come to Crow Dog's Paradise, including many outsiders who then turn around and set themselves up as sweatlodge sellers. That's probably how those German sweatlodge sellers in the links got trained.

The Lame Deer link could be from Archie Lame Deer's group in Germany, who sold sweats for 666 euros each. (I don't know why they chose that amount, but it struck me that they were making fun of Christians.) Archie has passed on, but his son is still in Germany and grew up there. To me it's sad, since his grandfather, John Lame Deer, was a greatly respected man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version