General > Frauds

Paul Robin Denton AKA Maverick James AKA Professor Funtastic AKA Aslan la Vega

<< < (3/7) > >>

Epiphany:
He has applied to Google for the "right to be forgotten". So eventually this thread may be a main source of info on him.

--- Quote ---paul robin denton January 13, 2015 at 8:18 pm - Reply
i have applied to to google for the right to be forgotten after i was successful in clearing my name following a wrongful conviction for rape. 95% of all the newspapers that wrote bad stoires about me that were tissued with sensationalist lies and half truths… REMOVED it willingly. I was left with ONE obstinate newpsaper editor who REFUSED point blank…tHIS CAUSED ME A GREAT DEAL OF ADDITIONAL GRIEF AND PAIN AFTER i HAD BEEN FIGHTING IN THE COURTS FOR 5 YEARS TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE.
--- End quote ---
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/mediapolicyproject/2014/05/13/european-court-rules-against-google-in-favour-of-right-to-be-forgotten/

Epiphany:
More photos from his FB pages, two are publicity stills

Epiphany:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/peoples-embassy-africa-robin-denton

Today he created yet another organization, this one with a mailing address in Switzerland.

educatedindian:

--- Quote from: Piff on June 14, 2015, 08:01:02 pm ---He has applied to Google for the "right to be forgotten". So eventually this thread may be a main source of info on him.

--- Quote ---paul robin denton January 13, 2015 at 8:18 pm - Reply
i have applied to to google for the right to be forgotten after i was successful in clearing my name following a wrongful conviction for rape. 95% of all the newspapers that wrote bad stoires about me that were tissued with sensationalist lies and half truths… REMOVED it willingly. I was left with ONE obstinate newpsaper editor who REFUSED point blank…tHIS CAUSED ME A GREAT DEAL OF ADDITIONAL GRIEF AND PAIN AFTER i HAD BEEN FIGHTING IN THE COURTS FOR 5 YEARS TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE.
--- End quote ---
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/mediapolicyproject/2014/05/13/european-court-rules-against-google-in-favour-of-right-to-be-forgotten/

--- End quote ---

He claims Google did remove most links. Which shows Google's carelessness.

For all reading this thread, "out on bail while under appeal" is not the same as "wrongful conviction."

Already this site provides two of the top ten Googled links on Denton, along with Loonwatch.

educatedindian:
Denton sent this rambling letter to me and someone at my school. Lots of vague threats, bizarre claims, etc. My comments are in brackets. All the typos are just as he left them.

-------
Dear Mr President,
[He sent it to a VP, and at the wrong campus.]

I have approached your office today on a matter of serious issue. I understand you have a certain Mr. Carroll who works in your college in the role of communications and human studies.

The reason I am writing today is to make plain my utter disgust at what Mr. Carroll has done in an attempt to slur my name.
[Slur? As in slurred speaking?]

It has come to my attention also that a website he runs is doing the same thing to others as well.
[No. I'm one moderator of five, and one member of several thousand. I sure don't have the technical ability to "run" this site.]

I dont know how much of what has been said about mr Carroll is true or not. That is not my concern. I am only concerned with the misuse and the slur on the reputation of your college by the actions of this man myself.

Mr. Carroll is using his position to spread libel- slander ...and that concerns me and those who support what I do around the world to promote peace. Particularly in the Middle East and Africa.
[Showing he does not understand the legal concepts, and vastly overestimates his abilities. Is there even any record of him being in the Mideast?]

First off.I do not have a criminal record. I would not be able to hold a public office if I did.
[He is not an elected official, and he is convicted of 12 criminal counts.]

Secondly, by spreading this misinformation about my faith and erroneous reports ; I will have to instruct my solicitors in America  Hogan Lowell to issue both your college and Mr. Carroll with a libel notice.
[There haven't been solicitors in the US since the 1800s. And a lawyer can't just "issue a libel notice." They have to go to court.]

Thirdly, This kind of information is used by Islamic extremists to promote their own agenda against the West.I operate in very sensitive countries and this libellous information can endanger the lives of the people who I am directly responsible for. I operate in countries such as Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Israel and Palestine. I have already had complaints form people who know me and question why these lies are allowed to be spread.
[Again, the many typos are just as he sent them. I have no idea what he hopes to accomplish by such lurid Muslim baiting. So much for his claim of wanting to spread peace in the Mideast.]

Finally,I am involved with the rights of indigenous peoples through my project in Switzerland. We are currently working closely with IPUN and the Amazigh World Congress to get more representation for First Nations in Geneva.

[IPUN is Indigenous Peoples UN. I couldn't find any evidence of him ever working with the UN.
Amazigh is a Berber group, a people in North Africa. It's actually the World Amazigh Congress, not the AWC as he falsely claims. He claimed 3 weeks at his LinkedIn he was invited to speak at their youth congress. That's it as far as "working closely."]

I honestly do not have the time for this. i am quite prepared to send you evidence if necessary to prove what I say is true.
[Certainly not enough time for spellcheck, or checking basic facts.]

This behaviour by an " educated indian" as he labels himself is not befitting to his august position as an educator.

I urge him to remove these article forthwith. Thank you.
[Articles? I didn't write any on him. Several UK papers did. Several members posted them. I made a few comments on his links, that's it.]

Yours faithfully,
Robin Denton
President AUP
[He also included an attachment of his tiny party's logo, as if that would impress others.]

[ETA- There is no "Hogan Lowell" law firm I could find. There is a Hogan Lovell firm that specializes in business law. But their website does not mention handling libel cases. I'd say Mr. Denton found their name online but did not bother to look closely, and never had US counsel, or perhaps any counsel at all beyond his rape case.]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version