General > Frauds

Harold "White Horse" Thompson

<< < (3/6) > >>

luisa:
Today I`ve got an e-mail with the "offer" of Mr. Thompson: a workshop for Germans to learn traditional Lakota songs. 80 Euro for three days, for one day you have to pay 35 Euro. You also can tinker up some drum sticks with him.
Place: youth camp Vestenbergsgreuth near Erlangen / germany.
It`s really ridiculous! ::)

erdebear:
I have heard of this mans name in connection with some Sundance ceremonies he has been running in Germany too.

Synapsis:
P.T. Barnum said it you know... "there is one born every minute"

hummm... lots to touch on here.,... yep.. so spirits and the electricity thing... heheh....

i don't know... some use it to do what they do... but these are usually not the kinda spirits i would like want to pal around with... not that i am big on paling around with the disembodyed all that often... and there are lots of different kinds... what i kinda wonder about is well... like in germany does he understand them?? i mean if he does not speak german and they do not speak english... and maybe they are not like the helpful sort... you know those germans i don't know... they are kinda into their own kind... and well i have a huge following in berlin... but i am a cheerahonkey... heheh... they like the blond hair... and my whole other persona for outting assorted other deceivers of the people...

seriously though i just don't know how seriously i can really take anything rob from blue corn puts out there... i mean first of all he has all this native this and native that and he puts all these dark faces up there as if this is is culture and yet he is an upper-middle class jewish boy... which in itself is not really anything other then what it is... it is just the subtle deception and then the attitude you get from him when you point it out...

also with this dude... the bluecorncomics dude rob... well see i was in this one group using this one name where everyone pretty much respected me for knowing more then them... cuz they were all phoneys and i was in the process of explaining that white man brought the horse and so they could not be part of a 1000 year old horse nation and native american at the same time... you know crap like that... and i saw some stuff i like on bluecorn so i suggest privately he should post in this art forum elsewhere... shoot i thought he was being upfront... so then he posts over there where i am like someone else.. trixietrickx... heheh.. ... i mean i am me... and you guys never seem to act different just cuz of who people seem to think they are... but i digress... anyway he was really ummmm... native snobby... he told me he had been invited by someone from a native forum and that maybe i should go talk to myself and learn something... hehhee... and when i tried to explain that i had invited him and well he just stopped communicating.... i mean i don't see much difference between a nice jewish boy pretending to be an engine cartoonist... or if some fat old lakota drunk with a harpy for a wife running a con on above mentioned boys friends and family... except for one of them actually is lakota... heheheh.... so who is the least amount full of crap??  

as to the whole vision quest... don't those last as long as they last?? i mean i don't know i mean mine lasted six months and covered five states... and it wasn't like i was looking for it either

::)

Synapsis:
P.T. Barnum said it you know... "there is one born every minute"

hummm... lots to touch on here.,... yep.. so spirits and the electricity thing... heheh....

i don't know... some use it to do what they do... but these are usually not the kinda spirits i would like want to pal around with... not that i am big on paling around with the disembodyed all that often... and there are lots of different kinds... what i kinda wonder about is well... like in germany does he understand them?? i mean if he does not speak german and they do not speak english... and maybe they are not like the helpful sort... you know those germans i don't know... they are kinda into their own kind... and well i have a huge following in berlin... but i am a cheerahonkey... heheh... they like the blond hair... and my whole other persona for outting assorted other deceivers of the people...

seriously though i just don't know how seriously i can really take anything rob from blue corn puts out there... i mean first of all he has all this native this and native that and he puts all these dark faces up there as if this is is culture and yet he is an upper-middle class jewish boy... which in itself is not really anything other then what it is... it is just the subtle deception and then the attitude you get from him when you point it out...

also with this dude... the bluecorncomics dude rob... well see i was in this one group using this one name where everyone pretty much respected me for knowing more then them... cuz they were all phoneys and i was in the process of explaining that white man brought the horse and so they could not be part of a 1000 year old horse nation and native american at the same time... you know crap like that... and i saw some stuff i like on bluecorn so i suggest privately he should post in this art forum elsewhere... shoot i thought he was being upfront... so then he posts over there where i am like someone else.. trixietrickx... heheh.. ... i mean i am me... and you guys never seem to act different just cuz of who people seem to think they are... but i digress... anyway he was really ummmm... native snobby... he told me he had been invited by someone from a native forum and that maybe i should go talk to myself and learn something... hehhee... and when i tried to explain that i had invited him and well he just stopped communicating.... i mean i don't see much difference between a nice jewish boy pretending to be an engine cartoonist... or if some fat old lakota drunk with a harpy for a wife running a con on above mentioned boys friends and family... except for one of them actually is lakota... heheheh.... so who is the least amount full of crap?? 

as to the whole vision quest... don't those last as long as they last?? i mean i don't know i mean mine lasted six months and covered five states... and it wasn't like i was looking for it either

::)

merci:
Lakota-ceremonial chief Harold Thompson Whitehorse ON TOUR 2010

...just found this:

http://tipi.dk/uploads/file/Kursus_med_Harold_2010.pdf

http://tipi.dk/index.php?side=kalender

After his winter break Lakota-ceremonial chief "Harold Thompson Whitehorse" (Rosebud reservation) is on money tour in Europe again. He starts out with a workshop in Denmark from May 14th-16th 2010.

Program:Lecturing about Lakota spirituality and culture and conducting sweat lodge and lowanpi ceremonies, each night.
Costs: 1500,- Kronen = 275,- Dollar each person not including the "Lowanpiceremonierne" -  Lowanpi ceremonie.

A few weeks ago he did a fundraising for needy people on Rosebud. Does anybody know if he passed the money he raised on to the people? I also heard that he made a lot of money conducting sundances in Germany the last couple of years. He is said to be associated with a certain Vini Alexi Narh an Italian or Hispanic who also conducts Lakota ceremonies in Germany. Who knows more? Does anybody know more about that guy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version