Author Topic: Rainbow Gathering in Black Hills  (Read 58711 times)

Offline AClockworkWhite

Re: Rainbow Gathering in Black Hills
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 12:30:22 am »
@Yells
That blog's comment thread is half rational people and half IDIOTS trying to justify being all drugged out in the Black Hills.
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 12:13:47 pm »
oh my god they called us a clan of nation we don't have clans :o
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 12:20:46 pm »
i read the whole post it says 99% of us agreed i never heard of this and don't agree plus why is Pine Ridge the only reservation
they talk about when its 14 reservation of the Dakota/Lakota/Nakota that own the Black Hills. This will not be a peaceful event
In Spirit

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 01:17:16 pm »
The Hopi tribe had problems with these people and their abuses and actually had Feds/Tribal PD throw them off of their rez at a gathering some years back. The Tribal leaders had them removed specifically for drug use, and that doesn't even mention the nudity and sex orgy stuff. It's like a miniature Burning Man but with people even more feral and troublesome than those who populate BM.

Offline tikoo

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 01:46:10 pm »
Yep , I invite you to your own land . It's good to be in the woods . My buffalo is prepared
and ready for the journey home . We are walking .

Gone .

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 02:04:25 pm »
Yep , I invite you to your own land . It's good to be in the woods . My buffalo is prepared
and ready for the journey home . We are walking .

Gone .

Tikoo you're the epitome of colonialism.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 02:05:26 pm »
Yep, you're gone. On the Rainbow boards they've outed you as the liar who's going around telling gullible hippies that the Lakota have invited everyone.  Speaking of drugs and hippies... Shame on you for being so offensive.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2015, 02:19:28 pm »
The sweats at the "Rainbow Gathering" were for years led by white fraud Francis Talbot AKA Medicine Story AKA Manitonquat. Talbot let naked hippies, tripping their brains out on LSD, come into his plastic lodges and howl and freak out. Whether or not Talbot still attends, the damaged, drug-addled freaks who participated in his awful, pretendian sweats, are now leading them themselves. You can always tell someone who's been to something like that, as they think the lodge is a place to scream and cry and hallucinate.

The majority of Rainbow Family people are white pretendians or white pseudo-rastas. Some agnostics and neopagans attend as well, but for the most part it's pure, pretendian, nuage, just with less money, more b.o., and lots, lots more drugs. Alcohol and crystal meth have become a big problem there, with a corresponding rise in violence. There have been shootings, rapes, and devastation of the land with their open-pit latrines, people who don't even bother finding a latrine, and huge groups of substance-abusing people trying to live on land that can't support or tolerate that many bodies.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2015, 02:29:25 pm »
The sweats at the "Rainbow Gathering" were for years led by white fraud Francis Talbot AKA Medicine Story AKA Manitonquat. Talbot let naked hippies, tripping their brains out on LSD, come into his plastic lodges and howl and freak out. Whether or not Talbot still attends, the damaged, drug-addled freaks who participated in his awful, pretendian sweats, are now leading them themselves. You can always tell someone who's been to something like that, as they think the lodge is a place to scream and cry and hallucinate.

Some further info and background re projects Talbot has been or is still cooperating with in Europe:

https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php/ZEGG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 04:02:28 pm »
If anyone wants to engage with the offensive colonist, we can unban him. Personally, as he's going around lying about being "welcomed" by NDNs, I want all the Rainbow peeps who find this thread to know that their pal Tikoo got himself banned. He's not welcome here.

We've heard his colonial crap a thousand times before. He's the epitome of the very system the Rainbows claim to be fighting against. They just dress it up in tie-dye and go right on oppressing.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 05:44:37 pm »
Here is an additional petition that's going around, started by someone in the Rainbow Group who doesn't want the gathering in the Black Hills, either: https://www.change.org/p/spring-council-annual-rainbow-gathering-2015-please-find-a-gathering-site-outside-of-sd

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 03:44:22 pm »
Just when you thought it couldn't get more offensive....

The Rainbows are now bullying Arvol Lookinghorse and his family.

These Rainbows started a petition to try to pressure Arvol to invite them to the Black Hills. It has an image of WBCW and offensive content expressing their desire to
"meet with the Lakota peoples in Black Hills and learn from them.We have much to share amongst one another. This petition is in the spirit of Sitting Bull who said: let us make a world fit for our children to live in. The time has come to do so. AHO! and AMEN!"

We just had to take time out of our schedules to have a meeting about this disruption.

Arvol's partner has now told the Rainbows Arvol is not going to speak with them,  let alone invite them, and would they please take down the petition and the stolen graphics. The Rainbow bullies have refused to take down the petition, and have expressed the intent to stalk him at his next public appearance. In total ignorance of, and disrespect for, protocol, they are refusing to speak to Arvol's designated helpers/representatives and are insisting on attempting to bother him while he is in ceremony.

These Rainbows have been bothering everyone they can find who knows Arvol, leaving blog comments asking for Arvol's contact info. They are stressing Natives out when people need to be either in ceremony, or preparing.

Rainbows - You've received your answer and the answer is NO.  Arvol is not going to give you permission.

Leave Arvol and his family and friends alone.

STOP HARRASSING HIM. STOP HARRASSING HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS. YOU ARE VIOLATING EVERY STANDARD OF "PEACE" YOU CLAIM TO STAND FOR.

This is the offensive petition: https://www.change.org/p/chief-arvol-looking-horse-u-s-national-park-services-allow-the-rainbow-family-to-gather-peacefully-in-black-hills  At the bottom left, under the comments, there is a place to flag the petition as inappropriate.

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2015, 01:36:34 am »
Just when you thought it couldn't get more offensive....

Rainbows - You've received your answer and the answer is NO.  Arvol is not going to give you permission.

Leave Arvol and his family and friends alone.

STOP HARRASSING HIM. STOP HARRASSING HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS. YOU ARE VIOLATING EVERY STANDARD OF "PEACE" YOU CLAIM TO STAND FOR.

I want these drugged-out FREAKS to see ^this^ repeated and maybe finally understand that all our Lakota/Dakota/Nakoda brothers and sisters, and even we as other Natives, agree that your very presence in the Black Hills is an insult to the ancestors of each and every tribe who's ever been in and around the Black Hills throughout history... and that this gathering is a total degradation of the physical place itself, wherever you hold these debauched and utterly despicable events.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2015, 01:46:06 am »
This is even worse that we thought.

The man who started that petition to harass Arvol, who is now harassing Arvol's family and friends and sending out emails urging Rainbows to violate the boundaries of the Native leaders who have said NO to them, is a convicted rapist who found his victim at... the Rainbow Gathering.

"Denton first met his victim in 1996 at the Rainbow Gathering in France, when she was 19 and Denton, also known as Robin, was 33."

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/5009131.Preacher_jailed_for_week_of_rape/
Wembley preacher jailed for week of rape

First published Monday 15 February 2010 in News Harrow Times

by Jack Royston

A "REMORSELESS" Wembley preacher who raped a woman on seven consecutive days was jailed on Friday.

Paul Robin Denton, 46, of Barnhill Road, was jailed for 12 years after repeatedly abusing his 32-year-old victim in October 2007.

He was found guilty after a trial at Inner London Crown Court when jurors heard how the religious fanatic put the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, through “hell on earth”.

She told the court Denton believed women should be submissive “because the scripture says so”.

When she challenged his views, Denton, who changed his name to Lord Denton, repeatedly punched her in the face, head-butted her, pulled out her hair, and raped her “day after day” as a punishment.

Detective Constable Jon Wedger said: “The level of abuse and the time period it has been spread over has had an overwhelming impact on the victim. Denton has shown no remorse for his actions, even making her go through the ordeal of the trial.

“I hope knowing he has been held accountable for his actions will go someway to helping his victim come to terms with what has happened and allow her to move forward with her life.

“She has shown incredible bravery throughout the criminal proceedings and I hope that strength continues as she rebuilds her life.”

He was arrested in February 2008 but while on bail he sneaked into his victim's house and stole her hat.

He then sent it back to her in an effort to intimidate her.

Denton, who committed the crimes in Daventry, but later moved to Wembley, was born in Croydon and moved to South Africa with his parents when aged eight months old.

He claims he was kidnapped by his father after his parents split up and told the court he was forced to leave the country after being part of an anti-apartheid group.

He was found guilty of seven counts of rape, four of assault and one of witness intimidation

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/local/woman-raped-for-week-by-saviour-1-894327

Woman raped for week by 'saviour'

16:59 Monday 19 October 2009

A PREACHER who described himself as the Messiah and raped a young woman on seven consecutive nights faces years behind bars.

Paul Denton, 46, changed his name to Lord Denton by deed poll and claimed he was sent by God to save the people of Daventry.

But his victim told how he ordered her to submit to him as he quoted verses from scripture.

He described her allegations as “lies from the depths of hell” but was convicted after a three-week trial at Inner London Crown Court.

As the guilty verdicts were read out, Denton repeatedly asked for the opportunity to address the jury.

But this was denied by Judge Mervyn Roberts, who has postponed sentencing until December.

As he was led to the cells, he shouted: “Hallelujah, Jesus Christ is Lord, read Matthew 24.”

Denton first met his victim in 1996 at the Rainbow Gathering in France, when she was 19 and Denton, also known as Robin, was 33.

She said: “He told me he had lots of experience with prostitutes. When he was 15 his father bought him a prostitute for a present.”

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said he also believed the fairer sex should be submissive “because the scripture says”.

The 32-year-old, from Croydon, said: “He said I had to submit to him and to the Lord, he was quoting scriptures from the Bible. It got very violent.

“He was screaming in my face I’m a disobedient, evil woman and I have to submit to him.”

During one incident he headbutted her in the face and in another he pulled her down the stairs by her hair and throttled her.

After another attack Denton went to Russia for a month to customise an airship to spread the word of God.

Denton, now of Wembley, had allowed local children to use a bus outside his house as a playground. Judge Roberts said it was essential he had a pre-sentence report prior to sentencing him in December.

He said: “I’ll also need a report from a psychologist. I don’t mean to say you’re mentally ill. For you to be sentenced, all my sentencing options need to remain open.’

Denton, formerly of Hood Road, Daventry, and of Holcot, is thought to have regularly travelled around Africa and Eastern Europe as a Christian missionary.

He was found guilty of four actual bodily harm assaults, seven rapes and witness intimidation. He was cleared of indecently assaulting a child.

In even worse news, the initial convictions have been overturned and he is out of jail while the courts attempt to organize a retrial. He is using this time out of jail to organize more Rainbow Gatherings. And to bully and stalk NDNs.

(photos attached to show it's the same guy.)

Epiphany

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2015, 02:17:52 am »
Perhaps Denton could be placed on some sort of do-not-fly list and prevented from entering the US.

All Rainbows need to distance themselves publicly and completely from Denton. They need to apologize, make amends, stay away from SD, and they are long  overdue for disbanding completely.