General > Frauds

"Redman" Wellness & Pamela Nine/Pamela Martinez

(1/4) > >>

nighthawk:
- removed by author -

educatedindian:
http://www.innervisionwellnesscentre.com/ivwc_aboutPamela.html
"She also discovered, that like her Maternal Grandmother, she too was gifted with the extraordinary psychic and intuitive abilities of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and claircognizance.

The journey of Pamela's spiritual awakening began at the early age of five. During a frantic search for her presumably drowned young body, she was buried inside a hidden cavern vortex in the earth encountering an amazing and phenomenal experience. It was then that she saw a vision of her Native American Cherokee Indian spirit guide, and was telepathically transported to the spirit world. There she encountered the Heavenly realm, and was awakened to the wisdom and knowledge that life truly is eternal. This experience, along with the many other visions and spirit world encounters occurring throughout her life, is the ultimate guide in her work and service, and for her own personal spiritual journey."

Interesting claim, since just about all that she claims as Cherokee is actually from other tribes, or the generic Nuage version of them. So much for her guide. So much for her clair-whatever senses failing her.

Formerly Pamela Nine Gladstone doing "permanent cosmetics."
http://www.permanentcosmeticsdermacentre.com/pcdc-media.html
"KNOXVILLE'S FIRST "BOTOX PARTY"
March 23, 2002
WBIR CHANNEL 10 “LIVE AT FIVE??? aired Knoxville’s First Botox Party hosted by Pamela R. Nine-Gladstone, Owner of Permanent Cosmetics Derma Centre"

Real spirchul. Is that English spelling of center telling us where she's from or just being pretentious?

Moving this to (extremely obvious) Frauds.

educatedindian:
The old site is gone now. From her new site. Her legal (or perhaps her married) name is Pamela Martinez, but her new site is very similiar. An ordained minister, but I don't see by who. A hodgepodge of numerology, chakras, angels, Nuage, pyschic claims, and above all, her training in permanent cosmetics.

Gotta love the way "messenger of spirit" is a registered trademark. I also like the spray on tan in some of her photos.

----------------
http://www.ninewellnesscentre.com/ivwc_aboutpamela.html
Pamela Nine, Ph.D., is the Owner of Nine Wellness Centre, located in Knoxville, TN....known internationally as a "Messenger of Spirit™" and is a highly acclaimed Spiritual Intuitive, Psychic, Medium, Counselor and Teacher. She is also a Licensed and Board Certified Dermapigmentologist, Certified Reiki Master, and Ordained Minister with a Doctorate Degree in Religion.

....She has been contacted by a number of law enforcement officials and families to work on current and cold missing child cases, and is very dedicated in providing her assistance and expertise.

[Long description of professional cosmetic experience follows] 

-----------------

Some other things on her site are pretty strange and need an explanation.
1. Is she an enrolled member of one of the recognized Cherokee bands?
2. What evidence is there of psychics being part of Cherokee traditions?
3. Auras and chakras are part of traditions from India. Why does she present them as Cherokee?
4. She presents New Age versions of beliefs on totems as parts of Cherokee tradition. She uses cheetahs and rhinoceros as spirit guides when there were no such animals in the Cherokee homeland.
5. She includes New Age versions of Anishnaabe,Cheyenne, and Lakota traditions like the dream catcher, medicine wheel, and sacred pipes, and presents them as Cherokee.
6. I'd also like to see proof of her claim to have helped find missing children. I don't know of any verifiable cases where any alleged psychic has ever done that.

educatedindian:
Pamela Nine/Martinez/whatever-her-actual-name -is has been spamming several email accounts for the past few days, demanding we delete this entire thread or she will take legal action.

But at the same time she's refused several requests to say just what it is she objects to, and also several offers for her to state her side.

Then she followed up with an utterly ridiculous attempt to get money out of me. "I can tell you about yourself and your future," etc.

Obviously she's not a very good psychic, or she would've been able to predict what I would say to that.  ::)

And get this: She claims we revealed her home address because...we posted a link to her site, where she herself posted her home address. She even ranted that we were trying to cause threats to her kids. No explanation as to why her revealing her own address is not to blame.

Oh brother...hopefully her lawyer (if she actually has one) will explain the law to her.

She's also joined NAFPS as a member, and so far hasn't done much here except spam with false claims using the "report posts" function. Ms. N or M, hopefully you'll take this chance to state your case. Who're your people? Where's the evidence you've ever helped anyone? (Outside of permanent cosmetics, etc.)

I should also point out that she defends the earlier "Redman Wellness" site by saying the title was based on an older book she admires.

educatedindian:
What follows are from her many (two dozen and counting) emails:

--------------------
Thurs Sept 24. 2:16PM

The page addresses referenced in this forum no longer exist on the internet, however, I am very disappointed that anyone would question my intention in reference to my personal experiences my work and/or the quotes which were obviously and maliciously taken out of context.

This indeed is verbatim of what was really on the page referenced: "The Redman's traditional approach to all life and thought is spiritual. It is said that the true Indian's creed is in the joy of living and; "so live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." A quote from The Gospel of the Redman; a fine book, written by Ernest and Julia Seton.

And, other quotes taken (and displayed in this forum) were also out of context and also a blatant attempt to defame my character which in itself is morally and legally wrong, and also is in direct violation of YOUR SITE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS COPIED IN RED BELOW.

As of the date of this writing, this is to serve as your 10 day written notification for this content to be effectively and immediately REMOVED.

------------------
Thurs Sept 24 2:17PM
Identical to previous email

-------------------
Fri Sept 25 5:22PM
Thank you for your reply. For your records, my name is PAMELA R. NINE not Pamela Martinez.

Due to the nature of this forum and it's blatant malicious attempt to defame me and my character, I feel a direct threat and harassment. I also feel in light of the fact that my name and personal information, including my address is clearly shown for the world see, that I am entitled to know the identity of the persons known as "educatedindian" and  "nighthawk" and more so, if I am in fact in any kind of personal danger, or if my children are in danger from someone who is so obviously malicious in posting this type of forum.

------------------

Fri Sept 25 5:22PM

-------------------

Fri Sept 25 5:29PM

-----------------

Fri Sept 25 5:30PM

------------------

------------------

------------------

Fri Sept 25 5:31PM

-----------------

Fri Sept 25 5:32PM

------------------

Fri Sept 25 5:47PM

Dear NAFPS,

I have attached pdfs of YOUR FORUM regarding myself and my business, as well as YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Please note the following copied directly from your Terms and Conditions:

[Terms & Conditions followed. It was also posted at the bottom of every previous email.]

YOU DO NOT HAVE WRITTEN PERMISSION AND I AM ASKING POLITELY FOR YOU TO REMOVE THIS FORUM IN ITS ENTIRETY IMMEDIATELY!

If this is not removed immediately, the next correspondence you will receive will be from my attorney.

----------------

Friday 5:48PM
Identical to previous email.

---------------

Friday 5:48PM

---------------

Friday 5:56PM

This is written notification that you are in direct violation of the Terms and Conditions of my website and therefore if the Forum titled, "Redman Wellness" is not removed in its entirety IMMEDIATELY, I will begin legal proceedings against you and this NAFPS site to the fullest extent allowed by the law.

----------------

Friday 6:02PM
Dear NAFPS,

This is to notify you of of the messages I have just sent to "educatedindian" and "nighthawk" via YOUR NAFPS SITE. They are attached as pdf and have been forward to my attorney as well.

-----------------

Friday 6:08PM
DIRECT VIOLATION OF MY WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS! REMOVE THIS IMMEDIATELY! SUBMITTED BY PAMELA NINE

----------------

Friday 6:08PM
Identical to previous message

----------------

Friday 6:09PM
Identical to previous message

---------------
Friday 6:23PM
Dear NAFPS,

Pursuant to the content of this post titled: DISCLAIMERS: All New People Must Read and attached hereto as a pdf file, I HEREBY  WHO ARE AUTHORS OF THE POST TITLED: REDMAN WELLNESS" WHICH IS IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE OWNED BY PAMELA NINE, PH.D.

--------------

Friday 6:33PM
I'm sure by now you can see I do my homework well. And, let me assure you, I fully intend to follow through with my clearly stated intentions.

Your reply would in order at this time, don't you agree?

---------------

Friday 7:10PM
I'm sure you are aware that I am quite unhappy with your post titled "Redman Wellness" and the fact that I feel you have attacked both myself and my character maliciously. You took my words and transposed them (out of context) to suit your so-called claims. That's just not right, and no matter who you are or what you do, you know it's not.

You have no idea who I really am. That's a shame. If you did know, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised. I am a woman of my word and I stand for truth in everything I do. I have for many years and continue to devote my life's work to helping others.

I loved my Grandmother more than life itself and am very thankful that she taught me what she knew of the Native Traditions of the Cherokee. I honor that. I would never defame that in anyway intentionally or otherwise.  Please know that. I still want to learn more about the Native American Indian ways. I also treasured what was written in the book I quoted which was "Gospel of the Redman" Written by Ernest and Julia Seton. And, I believed it to be accurate in its content.

I am not one of anger...however, I will most definitely stand up what for I believe in and I feel I am now standing up for myself. My heart is pure as are my intentions. You have questioned my experiences and my background. It is what it is and it is the truth.

I'm asking you because it's the right thing to do, please remove that post. You should get to know the real "me" before you judge me. I would be happy to talk with you, if you would like.

------------------

Saturday 9:48AM

Thank you for responding to the emails I have sent you. My intention was was not to "spam" your email as you have said, but merely to send you notifications which were clearly stated and contained information I felt were pertinent to this matter.

Again, for your records, my name is Pamela Nine not Pamela Martinez. Please address me as such, in the future.

My statement regarding the fact that my address is clearly shown for the world to see, is related to the fact that your forum lists my web site which also lists my address and personal contact information, unlike you and your forum, which works under the guise of usernames instead of revealing your true identity.

I do not criticize others in order to make myself or my beliefs appear superior. My way, is on the opposite end of that spectrum. My professional background of more than two decades speaks for itself. I will not debate this issue with you, nor will I defend myself, my work and or my personal practices and beliefs to you or your forum. My time is better spent helping others to be positive, kind and loving.

You have violated the Terms and Conditions clearly stated on my web site and have been given notice as such. Please remove the forum titled, "Redman Wellness" from your site immediately and this matter will be resolved.

---------------

Saturday 9:49AM

----------------

Her final email to me thus far was at Saturday 1:16PM. This is the one where she made a pitch to me for my money, that she could tell my future, etc. She asked that this one not be reposted, so I won't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version