Author Topic: NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Native American Association of Germany e.V.  (Read 10642 times)

Offline ladybug

aKa carmen eagle   his  a  student  of  
J.-Michael Kohfink/Kalagin aka Tacansina Kalagin aka Tacansina Miwatani
tacansina-miwatani@t-online.de
http://www.tacansina.com/info.html

Native American Association of Germany e.V.
aKa  carmen eagle   is the  chairwomen  for  Native American Association of Germany e.V.
the   Native American Association of Germany e.V. most there meeting our closed  to public
aKA  carmen eagle  networks for  Tacansina ,and supports his work.

chairwoman@naaog.de
Contact in Germany -
Kontakt in Deutschland :

Carmen Kwasny
Chairwoman - 1. Vorsitzende
Rodenbacher Str. 22
67661 Kaiserslautern
Germany
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:45:05 pm by educatedindian »

Renee

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Native American Association of Germany e.V.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 10:40:11 pm »
German translation of my reply below:

Ladybug, what's your agenda in this? I have been following NAAog's activities - although I'm not a member - for some time. NAAoG in fact is one of the few associations here I'd recommend, and it certainly is a top address for ndn artists, speakers, etc who want to give info on their respective nation's way of life, present their artwork. Carmen Kwasny is NOT a student of Kohfink, nor does she use the name you mentioned. So why do you come up with these accusations which qualify as libel?

NAAoG also does not organize powwows any longer. They used to do until a few years ago, and the NAAoG chairperson was ndn at that time.

Ladybug, was hast du hier vor? Ich habe die Tätigkeit der NAAoG seit einigen Jahren verfolgt, bin dort jedoch nicht Mitglied. Die NAAoG ist vielmehr eine der Organisationen hier, die ich jederzeit empfehlen kann und der Verein ist eine Topadresse für indianische Künstler, die ihre Kunstwerke hier präsentieren möchten sowie auch für Leute, die seriöse Vorträge über die Kultur, Geschichte ihrer jeweiligen nation halten möchten. Carmen Kwasny ist NICHT Schülerin von Kohfink; sie benutzt auch nicht den Namen, den du erwähnst. Also warum kommst du hier mit solchen Vorwürfen an, die nichts weiter als Verleumdungen sind?

Die NAAoG organisiert außerdem keine Powwows mehr. Das haben sie bis vor einigen Jahren getan und zu dieser Zeit war der erste Vorsitzende der NAAoG ein Indianer.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Native American Association of Germany e.V.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 10:43:52 pm »
NAAoG also has done its best to warn people away from frauds and exploiters. While asking questions is fine, please take greater care in who you think of as questionable.

Moved to No Longer a Concern.