General > Frauds

Blackwater Muskogee tribe

<< < (16/28) > >>

bls926:

--- Quote from: justmeagain on May 11, 2008, 10:44:40 pm ---I have no affiliation with the Tribe or group in question, so I cannot personally be attacked in this regard, but I do protest the rights of a Federal Recognized Creek Indian and all Federally Recognized (PODIA'S) ENROLLED AND NON ENROLLED.
--- End quote ---

Was reading back over this thread and came across this gem. First, what "Federal Recognized Creek Indian" has even been discussed on this thread? None, nada, zip, zero. Second, there's no such thing as a "Federally Recognized (PODIA'S) ENROLLED AND NON ENROLLED". The federal government doesn't recognize a person of distant Indian ancestry as Native American. The federal government doesn't recognize anyone as Native American unless they're enrolled with a federally recognized tribe or one with state recognition. If your Nation doesn't recognize you, the federal government sure isn't going to.

zoi lightfoot:
Moma Pocupine has clearly stated,she has contacted the Poarch Creek(thank you)sigh now people  I suggest we all cool the personal name calling and yes we are ALL guilty,until such time as Poarch Creek respond and tell us all, one way or another ,thier exact postion in relation to Blackwater.Its not helpful,healthy or a rightious thing for us all to do,when lets face facts we are all wanting truthful clarification.
Al can I ask you to perhaps consider seperating the 'validity of Blackwater'issue,from Larry and Liz into two topics as it is clear they (understandibly perhaps)and Napfs members have diffuculty keeping the two matters apart no matter how many times its repeated this thread is about Blackwater.

bls926:

--- Quote from: zoi lightfoot on May 13, 2008, 06:37:47 am ---Moma Pocupine has clearly stated,she has contacted the Poarch Creek(thank you)sigh now people  I suggest we all cool the personal name calling and yes we are ALL guilty,until such time as Poarch Creek respond and tell us all, one way or another ,thier exact postion in relation to Blackwater.Its not helpful,healthy or a rightious thing for us all to do,when lets face facts we are all wanting truthful clarification.
Al can I ask you to perhaps consider seperating the 'validity of Blackwater'issue,from Larry and Liz into two topics as it is clear they (understandibly perhaps)and Napfs members have diffuculty keeping the two matters apart no matter how many times its repeated this thread is about Blackwater.
--- End quote ---

And why would we want to separate this discussion into two threads? It's all part of the same issue. Larry Nichols and Liz Roemer threw themselves into this mix.

zoi lightfoot:
Maybe they did,but then as one of them was specificaly mentioned in the very first sentence of this thread,why wouldn't he/they?.And what is so difficult about waiting for Poarch Creek to respond to Moma porcupine's request?

frederica:
 I agree, I think it would be a good thing to just wait. It's become too defensive. So let's wait  to see if there is a response.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version