Author Topic: Paul Moore "Bear Paw"  (Read 70433 times)

Offline zoi lightfoot

Re: Paul Moore "Bear Paw"
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2008, 01:40:33 pm »
Acualy,if those who DO actualy read on this forum read what i said about "checkable" Paul,then i was refering to the ONLY checkable reference to Abenaki you have given.NO ONE stated it was untrue,just checkable.YOU are the one who went off on a childish hissy fit about a matter of public note that does not determine you are Abenaki or not.YOU are the one who refused to answer the Abenaki Chiefs two questions and YOU are the one who accused said Chief of not knowing thier own father!
Your accent is irrelivent,I have met many First Nations peoples who have resided in europe for decades or just years who have aquired a europeon twang,equally i have met a lot of proven fakes who have US regional accents down pat or can mimic thier "prefered listening" language tapes down pat.You Sir do not behave or speak like any Indian,your attitude is more in keeping with a grainy western stereotype.
How ever,The fact remains that i am in contact with the Abenaki Chief and that Chief has clearly stated to me you know nothing of Abenaki history.So much so there is no doubt in my mind,the Chief will have or be contacting the Abenaki bands,having visited your site independantly "to get a look at you".
As for the sexist ignorance,that just has you coming across like some retarded muppet.Totally at odds with what "your" friends claim you to be.And lastly DO NOT play playground bully with me,if your Friends,whom you discribe disrespectfully as a pitbull,a warrior and someone who will "tear me a new ass hole"wish to play "my gang your gang with me,they are at liberty to contact me directly.If they want to play Nuage gangs in da hood with Indian peoples,then i will be happy to supply them with a list of my friends and relatives they can go battle with on your behalf.You are the one who threatened me with thier violence not them.DO NOT do that again! and thats the only warning you get is that clear enough for you?!

Offline Paul

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2008, 02:05:38 pm »
Hi Zoi,

I didn’t threaten you with any one...I stated that...oh, go back and read it Zoi...it was in reference to if they understood what you were saying they would be their natural selves.  Each one has a male a very large male energy...and tearing a new butt-hole is a very American saying...it refers to a tongue lashing...a telling off...
Zoi, if you are part of the Native American community here in England please email Hawks-Shadow, if you know BJ Bear Claw and everybody in the UK who is Native Knows Her...ask her if she knows me...look-up Hawks-Shadow on the internet and her website will appear.
You say that you know me Zoi but yet you have not answered a single request of mine...I have asked you where do you know me from...and to tell you from a common sense view...for you to hate me this much that you go on a witch-hunt you at some point had to have loved me...Nobody hates an individual as much as this Zoi...but still you evade my questions...
You have much too much hatred for me beyond this issue Zoi

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2008, 02:30:40 pm »
Loved you/hate you? nope now you are loosing the plot,lets see your clairvoyent skills (or lack of) have accussed me of
1) wanting my husband dead.
2) being 5'9" ish
3) blond
4) with a daughter.
5)wishing some miscarriage on some poor unfortunate UN NAMED woman.
You HAVE dierectly threatened me with the apparent violence of your friends,publically in this forum not only for members to see for themselves but the many Indian peoples who frequent this forum...inclusive of my family members,and close friends,not the brightest spark plug in the box are you?.
What you are clearly saying now is that your Grandmother taught you Abenaki ways,I take it your grandmother was a recognised spiritual leader of the Abenaki?What was her name?.BJ Bear Claw,would that be the BJ Bear Claw that appears at the Mind body and spirit festivals decried as a hot bed of shamastic nuage practises in the UK by the noted elders and spiritual leaders of our nations?YOU are being promoted as an Abenaki Shaman.WHO gave you that title exactly,and if its not something bestowed on you by the Abenaki Nation,why did you not correct it as protocol requires?
Thats got nothing to do with personal emotions,its got everything to do with getting an honest answer for the woman who originaly posted to this site.I suggest you take some time to think about what YOU are going to answer to the Abenaki Chief and not have others answer for you.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2008, 02:51:33 pm »
Hawks Shadow,discribed as a "Cherokee medicine woman" who reads "medicine cards" also at the Mind body and spirit festivals.Next reference please!.
Incidently I am not sure which Indians you know in the UK but the majoirty are members of the International Intertribal community and have been so for a lot of years.But I shall make a point of asking them if they recognise your Cherokee medicine woman.who like to play with nuage tarot cards.

Offline Paul

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2008, 02:54:28 pm »
Hi Zoi,

I have all best regards for anyone who is Abenaki...Chiefs or normal people, as I do for all people whether they are Native Americans or other, which are too numerous to mention...You are always entitled to your opinions, and I am entitled to mine, as are everyone else in our beautiful world. I know that all Abenaki know the heart of the person and the drive of the person.  Abenaki are original and not carbon-copies.
You mentioned clairvoyance and a statement I posted...if you reread it I stated that my Clairvoyant Partner and many others pointed out a person and incidences as you described.  Please read the next message Zoi.  Have a great day everyone...

Please do ask all of your friends Zoi if my Sister Hawks Shadow, BJ Bear Claw remembers if I walk my talk and heal people’s lives in the way of the old way...Please ask and never question again my healing ability and my being Native.  You stated many times that you know me Zoi and I can’t believe that you would ever question me if you truly knew me...I have asked you so many times as my persecutor to reveal yourself and where we know each other from but yet you still refuse and hide behind your screen name...

Offline Paul

« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2008, 03:18:59 pm »
Zoi,

All that I mentioned is no different than what lack Elk, Fools Crow and Lamb Deer have wrote about so please stop all of this stuff.  I am legally in my right to claim my birthright and to teach what I am teaching...what I ask is not to bring in others opinions of Black Elk because he is Catholic...this in itself can shut this website down...and it has been said on this website.  Good bye everyone this is my last post absolutely...but maybe not the last time we talk to each other...

Have a sparkling day Zoi

Offline Paul

« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2008, 03:20:48 pm »
excuse me every one a type "o"  happened and I said Lack Elk when it was meant to be "Black Elk"

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2008, 09:48:38 am »
Is that the third "absolutely last time" he said he would post?

It's also a repeat of some other things he's done:

Spam- two spamming posts of his were removed, long rambling irrelevant posts mostly filled with articles that don't have a thing to what anyone asked him.

More vague threats- "This won't be the last you see me" plus his wishing a miscarriage on someone.

More sexism- This time him, in his own words, "roaring with laughter" at being called on his sexism. And the bizarre "wish she has a miscarriage."

More empty threats of a lawsuit, typical of Nuage hucksters.

More longwinded dull , d u l l, DULL rambling to try and distract people from him ignoring questions and being repeatedly caught in lies.

I suspect like many frauds who pretend to be psychics, he's in the habit of trying to put people almost to sleep, in a semi hypnotic or suggestible state.

I think we've had enough of his empty threats and complete lack of respect for NDN women (or any women). If he wants to post again, he has to apologize first. And grow up. Being in his sixties, it's long overdue.

BTW, Mr. Moore, your slip up on "tear you a new one" was revealing. You described Americans in the third person, accidentally admitting that you are not one.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2008, 11:16:28 am »
With respect Al,I ask you to hold the spam for me if thats possible?I may be needing it.
Hate to burst this guys bubble,but i don't use cyber tags my name IS Zoi Lightfoot,but then maybe he could impress us all by clairvoyently producing my Family/maiden name?
The fact remains for Mr Paul Moore,NOT ONCE has he given a name that can be checked with the current Abenaki Chief in the Vermont area,(where he states his family moved after "troubles"in Canada)Of the correct standing we all recognise who could bestow on him the title of Shaman.Given the fact according to his previous out pourings,he grew up there,he and his family would be known to the current Chief.
Instead we have had Mohawk and Cherokee names thrown at us as if we do not know no sovereign nation or state recognized nation will tolorate the instillment of an elder to thier nation by another nation.(its called colonializmn)
Mr Moore is also a tarot reader,so it is not suprising that his two latest references also dabble with this NON INDIAN,nuage nonsense.at the mind body and spirit festivals,funded by the Trinity Mirror group of publishers(the bain of every legitimate ex pat,given the racist,stereotypical content of reporting in these group of papers)
Mr Moore is not listening that much is obvious,99% of the vast community overseas,know or know of eachother directly,not one of them KNOWN to us can confirm Mr Moore is a member of the Indian Nations,let alone Abenaki.
I will however make this statement to Mr Paul Moore,"IF" you were the spiritual traditional,you wish your europeon fan base to believe you to be,then you would not be speaking in such "familiar tones"to any indian woman (or woman full stop)Most certainly not a married one.Tradition is not something you pick up and throw away when the mood takes you,nor is it something you bend and manipulate to suit your needs (bank balance) Your attitude and understanding of where the Indain Nations are today inclusive of thier diverse spiritual stands,are about 20years out of date.so lets try another thing shall we WHICH Abenaki community in Canada did your family allegedly return to from Vermont,what was the Chiefs name there?Provided of course you can apologize to this forum for your threats and half hearted knowledge of UK and US law as Educated Indian asked you to.

Offline martina

« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2008, 06:44:30 pm »
More vague threats- "This won't be the last you see me" plus his wishing a miscarriage on someone.

More sexism- This time him, in his own words, "roaring with laughter" at being called on his sexism. And the bizarre "wish she has a miscarriage."

dear educatedindian,
                                  i was lucky to read paul's last comments before you took it off, i can not remember reading about any miscarriage, but to be fair i might have missed it. please could you only publish the sentence to prove your information above in the quote. i would be quite shocked if he would ever write anything that you mentioned.

as you asked for an apology, have you ever apologized about the wrong things you said.

I still like to know if it is possible for zoi to answer where she met paul please.

no i am not writing because paul can not go on your forum, to make that clear. i have just come back from a short holiday.

i would be greatful if you gave me the information.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2008, 11:28:01 am »
Reply 22 paragraph 3 Martina read it for yourself!.
I take it "you" are the alleged "warrior" thats going to take me on according to your friend?Come from a family of em personaly,many of them pretty well known.Internationaly well known that is!.As is thier exacting personal histories...I suggest your friend "think" about that,and he will know exactly WHERE he met me and under what circumstances.
As for you I have nothing what so ever to say to you,until Mr Moore answers the exact questions he was asked without all the non indian sidetracking.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2008, 12:48:09 am »
Moore's spam posts were an article, unsourced, about the Abenaki chief discussing his protests against state troopers, and a v-e-r-y long dull irrelevant post with a lot of definitions of shaman and shamanism. If they'd had anything besides spam, the entire posts wouldn't have been deleted.

And I have nothing to apologize for. Unlike Moore's constant lies, sexism, and threats, I've done nothing and said nothing wrong.

In fact, by your standards, you, Martina, should apologize for lying just now...about me supposedly doing wrong.

I don't expect you will. I realize it's just another way for you and Moore to avoid the subject, that Moore is a fraud and liar according to the real Abenaki themselves.

Offline martina

« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2008, 06:21:51 pm »
Scott thought those were for him and that your coments on the night were for him because he directed the coment to the girl who was pregnate...His comments were that you will be going to the hospital very soon, and she did go to the hospital 4 weeks early and almost lost the baby;

dear educatedindian,

i have no problem to apologize if i am wrong. so please read the quote, not ont word said that he wishes a miscarriage on anybody. if you can not read english properly, dont comment at all.  stop twisting what people say, so i think it is only right you apologize for lying. 

Paul AKA Anke,

The post you did as Anke was deleted. It was spam, identical to the last post you wrote to me. Would you explain why you have two IDs in here now and why you are spamming?

DID YOU APOLOGIZE? OF COURSE NOT!! YOU ARE SO ARROGANT AND IGNORANT.

What you do in this forum, is like a witch hunt, difference is witches knew they were hunted and your victims are unaware of what is happening to them. (I will make sure that will change). You victimise loads of people on this forum, without them knowing. So to me it shows that you are not familiar with people standing up for themselves because you do everything behind peoples back. I spend hours looking through your forum and it is disgusting how you try to destroy peoples lives. You may have started this forum with good intensions but you lost your way along time ago. I am not sure if what your doing is legal, but be sure I will find out. Wouldn't suprise me if I would be the next one who gets BLOCKED becasue this might be your way so nobody finds out the truth. Have a lovely evening, and please for once think.

Martina 

Offline martina

« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2008, 06:32:29 pm »
Scott thought those were for him and that your coments on the night were for him because he directed the coment to the girl who was pregnate...His comments were that you will be going to the hospital very soon, and she did go to the hospital 4 weeks early and almost lost the baby;

dear Zoi,
i followed your advise and read reply 22. I ask you to do the same and to make it easy for you the quotation is just above. not one word of wishing a miscarriage on anyone is there. You all dont like to apologise if you are wrong, you all twist words very easily when it suits you, maybe you should sit back and think about what you do to people without any proof. (not just paul) seems to me you lost the meaning of right or wrong. I wish you all the best and hope that you will change your ways of accusing people.
If you go against somebody, make sure you have proof that the are doing wrong. I know there will be people who lie about themselves to make money, I am a healer myself and I have met some of them but without proof, no charge and you should no that. I wish you all the best.

Martina

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2008, 06:44:39 pm »
Guess you don't read english too good huh?Paul was only half right then,I know about law you annoying pain! its what i deal with for a living tell us how do you feel about being used to threaten folks.Guess Paul didn't say that either huh? when you have a clue about anything remotely to do with "OUR" peoples and how when and whom qualifies to do what in our world,then and only then will i discuss this VERY confused individual with you.