General > Frauds

Rainbow Gathering in Black Hills

(1/16) > >>

browndiasporia:
Hello folks I was not sure where to post this but I have recently learned some pretty bad news as I see it, so this years rainbow gathering is being talked about being In the black hills of South Dakota, I don't know who is responsible for finding/ deciding on a place but unfortunately South Dakota is being talked about as being the place it is going to happen, what are you thoughts on this and is there anything that can be done so this terrible thing does not happen in these lands? Thank you! And I really hope this doesn't happen!

earthw7:
YUP SEEN IT IN THE PAPER HERE, SHAKING HER HEAD WONDERING WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Diana:
Has anyone organized a protest?   ;)  ;D

Diana

browndiasporia:
here is some info on their "council" and more bullshit

http://midwestornewenglandgathering2015.blogspot.com/2015/06/black-hills-rainbow-gathering-and-lakota.html

and yes please let there be a protest.

Laurel:
What a bunch of self-justifying crap.

Not taking your huge, resources-straining, polluting, mooching traveling hippie show to the Black Hills is somehow like walking away and doing nothing when you see a man getting beat up on a street corner. Ya just can't care about the light of Native Americans if you don't camp out in their yard.

And nobody has invited them--but hey, nobody has demanded they stay away, either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version