Author Topic: Madison McKenzie Moore / Aron Taylor / Erin Taylor / "Black Eagle" / "Nibwaskaa Ah-Ki Ojibwekwe Ogic  (Read 31965 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Madison recently published some books. I think she is upset that her ongoing conduct is hurting sales and it taking it out on everyone else rather than hold herself accountable for her actions and the results of said actions. I'm sorry she is doing this to you.

Offline RedRightHand

Self-published. She's self-published some of her grandiose rants.

And while she's spamming people with threats, insisting she no longer lies, attacks people, or makes wild, grandiose claims, all those wild, lying claims are still in her self-penned, self-published, bio blurbs.

So much for her claims that she's no longer a problem, and no longer wants to cause people problems.

Nothing has changed.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Not only did she threaten Jeannie, she sent copies of her threats to NAFPS. Along with half a dozen often rambling repetitive emails.

She still bizarrely claims Pocahontas is her ancestor. She insists we are abusing her as a trans person, yet denies ever being trans, but also claims to be intersex. She claims autism, disability, and veterans status as an excuse for her abusiveness and falsehoods.

Moore, you have deleted one of the last sites where you made false claims, the FB poetry site. But you will not cease being listed as a fraud until you quit being an abuser. Come back in six months after you've shown you will no longer attack or threaten people.

An apology to those you tried to hurt would also be a great step.

Offline RedRightHand

All Madison's false, grandiose claims are still online, live, at amazon.com.

She hasn't stopped.

They are all on her "author's page" for her self-published stuff, and in every author bio on the individual pages for every book(let). Those pages would have to be taken down for her to be able to truthfully say she's stopped making the false claims.

Offline jeaniesgenealogy

I have spent several days going over Madison's ancestry. Through her father she is 1/8 Chippewa. Her Grandmother was from Belcourt and her great grandfather is listed on both US Federal Census and 'Indian Census' as a Chippewa living on the Turtle Mountain Indian Reservation.

Offline verity

I have spent several days going over Madison's ancestry. Through her father she is 1/8 Chippewa. Her Grandmother was from Belcourt and her great grandfather is listed on both US Federal Census and 'Indian Census' as a Chippewa living on the Turtle Mountain Indian Reservation.

She needs to stop raging at all of us. Her upset is with the tribe. We can't help her with that.

I really hope she gets herself steady licensed professional mental health care.