Author Topic: Many Birds Lodge, Michael Borg AKA "Walks the Wind," Joanne Proctor  (Read 75104 times)

Epiphany

Re: "Walks the Wind" & Joanne Proctor
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2015, 10:42:24 pm »
I emailed heartconnections@bigpond.com, this is their contact email for events. They have an event coming up soon and are active on Facebook, this email surely is paid close attention to, since money is involved and once people pay their deposit they must email for directions to the location.

I asked for WtW's birth name. I asked who his people are. I identified myself as in the USA.

No response.

He looks to have lost a lot of weight, wonder if he is fasting. Also wonder if he is cutting on himself to produce the scars.

Autumn

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2015, 10:55:01 pm »
It looks like he's praying to the plastic. And the wood on the fire looks like commercially-cut lumber. If it's also commercially-dried, which all of it is unless specifically labelled otherwise, it has phenol-formaldehyde resin in it, which is toxic when burned.

IMHO, I think that is why he is having heart problems and needs to wear a heart monitor.  He is slowly killing himself with the plastic tarps and the toxic wood.  Hopefully, he does not kill anyone else along with him.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:55:15 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 04:33:53 pm »
In case the photos vanish from Facebook here they are.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 05:44:19 pm »
So much wrong in these photos.

He has stubble on his chest from shaving it! And... those "scars"? Zoom in. They're not brown keloids, they're either tattoos or worse, maybe just drawn on with a pen! You can hardly get more fake than that. This is a new low. I've never seen anyone do this.

The headdress... the eagle carving looks like the Indonesian-made ones sold on eBay. The skull beads are probably cheap, yak bone knockoffs, but to wear them as decoration he most likely had to unstring a mala - someone's prayer beads. Depending on when and where he bought it, those are sometimes made of human bones. If the beads are real they may have been stolen, and if they're real, for him to be wearing someone else's ancestor's bones is witchcraft.

I'm relieved to see these closeups. He looks a lot like a Jewish guy I knew in the '80s. I'm relieved to see his eyes are the wrong color to be him. I don't believe this guy is even NDN.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2015, 05:58:00 pm »
I don't believe this guy is even NDN.

Plus that he has an - errmmm: rather high forehead for an ndn, see first photo here:
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4535.msg39348#msg39348

I agree his alleged scars look like tattoos. The colour is definitely wrong.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:54:48 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 08:31:10 pm »
Here's a link to a photo of some tattoos and some other strange markings he has on his arms. The color of
the tattoos is the same as that of the markings on his chest.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152724240257795&set=o.309662169184417&type=3&theater

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2015, 11:40:36 pm »
Hmmm, oddest looking "sundance" scars I have ever seen. And don't Dine people have a thing about death??

And those tattoos look like he cut himself. If so, he has some serious mental issues.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 11:47:18 pm by debbieredbear »

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 02:30:07 am »

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2015, 02:32:56 am »

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2015, 03:10:38 am »

Loudcrow, your FB links are rather useless. First of all, one must be registered at FB to be able to view them. I refuse to join FB; you might be able to imagine some reasons. Another aspect is: as soon as these photos are taken down, even persons registered at FB will see eff-all. So please, c&p the photos or forget linking.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 02:40:28 pm »
those are not sundance scar :o
In Spirit

Epiphany

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 07:06:50 pm »
I assumed that we were seeing here the initial stages of cult building. But this response from a follower shows how long Walks has been at this guru game. She did not answer my question but did give other valuable information:

The Star Seed event is one that is being held in Australia not in the US so it's a long way from where you are. 

Thank you for your questions.  I have known this brother in Australia and have been participating with him for over 20 years in Sacred Ceremony and know that he is genuine, is of Navajo heritage and truly lives within the 7 Sacred Laws of Truth, Courage, Intention, Integrity, Passion, Compassion and Humility. 

To do your question justice, I will refer it to Walks the Wind and let him answer your questions in his own words.

Blessings
Louise

heartconnections@bigpond.com