Author Topic: NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Dwayne Frost/Kitchi Musko  (Read 20485 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Dwayne Frost/Kitchi Musko
« on: December 19, 2005, 10:54:31 pm »
A warning passed along by ENAF:

------
Here is a warning....do NOT have any business with a Cree-indian named Kitchi Musko (Dwyane Frost) Canada. He is living in Germany with a Norwegian women called May Britt Mosler. They are saying they will come and perform etc and then they tell you to send  money for the ticket, and then there will be silence. His wife and kids in Canada, and his mother and sister is looking for him. That tells you that he is not a man to be trusted. 
I run an indian org.in Norway and they was to come here to take part at the Alternative expo in november in Oslo. Money was sent, the program was written, and all details was arranged. Then they did
not show up and in the end, he told lies like he did not get a passport. A huge lie since he is travelling around all the time. So, do not get agrements with those persons. You are warned.

They got me into huge troubles and problems.

Sincerely Inger, leader of NONAI (The Norwegian organization for the North-American Indians).

Offline vikinglady

Re: Dwayne Frost/Kitchi Musko
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 09:51:59 am »
I have been in contact with this man´s family in Canada and feel terribly bad for them.  They seem to be really warm hearted, traditional people and they have spent a year looking for him. Recently they took help by Interpol who found him in Germany. The Police phoned up his sister just to tell her that Kitchi has no intentions to go back to Canada and will not speak to his wife, his mother or his children. (He is apparantly too busy cheating people for money....)

It´s amazing what greed can do to you...! :(

Annika

Offline bvdmeij

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 05:08:50 pm »
DWAYNE IS TO BE TRUSTED AND TREATED WITH THE UPMOST RESPECT.
I am a "Eco and Wildlife" student in the Netherlands. As we where to have a lesson from Dwaye I contacted my teacher about it when I found this message. She replayed that the school is doing succesful business with him for over several years, and confirmed she always likes to work with him and he never failed an appointment once.
Also the message from the NONAI doesn't tell how it realy went, and is not doing him justice.
Today I have met Dwayne and besides I learned a lot from him, I wish him al the best, and hope that everyone reading this message can have the same experience that our class had today. Remains me to tell him that I would like to wish him all the best for now and in the future.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 03:17:57 am »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 01:14:47 pm »
Is there any sign of sites or individuals using his name, claiming they were authorized by him to be healers? If not, we should think about moving the thread to Archives.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »
Is there any sign of sites or individuals using his name, claiming they were authorized by him to be healers? If not, we should think about moving the thread to Archives.

No, there aren't any persons claiming him for any authorisations.

As far as I can tell from what's online, Frost never sold ceremony. He was a painter, and he was part of the Euro powwow circuit. He e.g. participated in the annual Karl May Festival for several years and functioned as the Festival's patron ( http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4368.0  ) , and showed up for the powwow organised by the Rosenheim exhibition ( http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3295.0  ), and in such events met our local pretendians and also frauds like Xokonoshtletl (a fake Aztec selling ceremony). From what is to be found online, he never seems to have objected against making an appearance alongside such persons, and of course thus contributed to cementing stereotypes about ndn peoples in his German audience (like providing the Karl May Festival with an annual peace pipe they hand out as a prize in a contest).
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 04:41:52 pm by Ingeborg »