Author Topic: NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN: Philip Young aka Philip Kansa aka Spirit Bear  (Read 47006 times)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: Philip Young aka Philip Kansa aka "Spirit Bear"
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 01:09:36 am »
lol ok no high forehead here ;D
In Spirit

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 12:09:52 am »
Don't forget the ginormous beard. Tradish.

Epiphany

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 01:57:08 am »
Spirit Bear comes from the mother's tribe Kansa Indian and his paternal side has its roots in Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Google translation of http://www.schamane-spirit-bear.com/#!ueber-mich/c1ztv

The Kaw (Kansa) Nation has their citizenship qualification info available online http://kawnation.com/?page_id=173 , including the 1902 Kaw Indian Allotment Roll. They also have a brochure for people interested in researching potential ancestry http://kawnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/genealogy.pdf So Philip Young should be able to easily tell us who his people are.  ;)

He will be doing a sweat lodge event for the New Year. Then in Feb 2014 he'll lead a tour of certain places in India, related to Sri Aurobindo.

Piff

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 06:43:33 pm »
On Facebook:

Regina Rauh
November 27 at 1:05 PM ยท

deep sad and still unbelievable
On behalf of Elke Kirchner-young, " my beloved man Phillip, spirit bear, my soulmate, has gone out of his body on the bright plains. He went down gently without big notice. My grief is deep. At the same time I am so grateful for 21 years full of love, generosity, adventure, a spiritual life, so much laughter, sensuality and joy."

The Urnenbeisetzung will take place in a close circle in a quiet forest. There will be a chance to visit " his place in due course, Elke will be known.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2018, 12:23:22 am »
Young should have been moved to Frauds years ago. An oversight we didn't. But now that he's passed we have the usual question of moving the thread to Archives: No Longer a Concern or not.

Checking all the old links I couldn't find a single one of them still working. I'd like to believe it's because his shame on practice was losing money, that each of these outfits he sold thru realized he was a fraud. It may just have been more effective to sell his few remaining bouts of ceremony selling per year thru Facebook. FB comments and shares on his death are only a few dozen, with 68 responses of any kind.

He certainly didn't change. Had more ceremony selling in India and England next year and continued with work with POV to the very end. His wife sells fluffy version of angels and crone beliefs. She may continue to peddle his nonsense.

But this thread is by far the first result on his legal name and both shame on names. For the Kansa name he does show up in a few forums reposting a youtube video. And that's about it. Even the franchisees who were trained by him, the links don't show up anymore.

Opinions?

Offline Sandy S

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2018, 03:11:22 am »
Elke is still active in the role of being a commercial promoter for Chuck Spezzano in Germany. There is overlapping material between this thread and the Chuck Spezzano & Psychology Of Vision thread, some of it redundant.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4179.0

Young-Kansa is gone. You make a good case for archiving this thread. Any future activity from his group's surviving followers will probably be connected to Spezzano anyway.

Piff

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2018, 07:35:53 pm »
I also think it is fine to archive this thread.