NAFPS Archives > Archive No. 1

NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN Rod Skenandore/Elk Chief

<< < (2/4) > >>

Raven_Walkingstick:
I know Rod on a personal level, he might throw a blanket on the ground at a pow wow and sell his flutes or other pieces he has made, that is the only thing I have seen him sell pertaining to Native American.
He and my husband have sweated people together in the past and I have never seen Rod take a dime from anyone for any ceremony.

tahcha_sapa:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on October 09, 2006, 07:26:59 pm ---
During a healing session, Rod played some of his love songs and rubbed members of the congregation with a 300-year-old stone “to put people in touch with the Creation???.

--- End quote ---
One of the weirdest conversations I've ever had with anyone was with Rod when he was in Denver in 1973. Just one of the many things that he claimed was that the telephone bill at the AIM house was unpaid but that the FBI kept the phone company from unplugging it.
He was so damned stoned ALL THE TIME that I couldn't get a coherent political theory about AIM from him. He was supposed to be in charge there. so I thought that he could elaborate. But he sounded more like a Cheech and Chong stoned comedy dialogue -- with himself playing both roles and getting it all confused, "One day, brothers -- over there! (everyone would turn and look to where he would point) -- as far as the eye can see, will be Indians!"
Then he'd take a deep toke, hold it and cough it out.
Anyway, I later heard that shortly thereafter, he had amassed a small group of followers that he led to a mountain top and waited for a mothership to arrive and take them all away somewhere. Needless to say, Rod's still here.
The 300-year-old stone that he was rubbing on people "to put people in touch with Creation" may have been his head: 300-years-old and stoned.

earthw7:
Yup another drug addict who got lost in his dreams

FRYBREADGURL:
HELLO EVERYONE,  I WISH TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS, TO PROTECT MY IDENTITY.

WHEN I WAS 14 YRS, MY MOTHER AND I MET ROD SKENANDORE, SO CALLED MEDICINE MAN WHO WAS TRAVELING WITH JOHN FIRE LAME DEER AT THAT TIME.  THIS WAS DURING  THE AIM YEARS  AT THE BOSTON INDIAN COUNCIL, IN BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS WITH DENNIS BANKS AND RUSSELL MEANS.(1972)

ROD SKENANDORE BEFRIENDED MY MOTHER, AND SOMEHOW WEASLED HIS WAY INTO OUR HOME AS A GUEST!  HE NOT OLY STOLE FROM MY MOTHER, BUT HE RAPED ME!

HE STOLE FROM ME MY INNOCENCE.   IT HAS TAKEN ME MANY YEARS TO COPE WITH THIS WITH LOTS OF THERAPY.

HE ALSO WAS RUN OFF MIC MAC RESERVATIONS FOR MOLESTING OTHER 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS.  THIS MAN IS A PEDOPHILE, AND A DISGRACE TO NATIVE PEOPLE!  HOW MANY OTHER VICTIMS ARE OUT THERE?  HOW MANY YOUNG GIRLS HAS HE RAPED?

THIS MAN SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE!  HE IS NOT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED A "MEDICINE MAN".

FRYBREADGURL:
ROD SKENANDORE IS A PEDOPHILE AND RAPIST! I OUGHT TO KNOW, IN 1972, DURING THE AIM DAYS, ME & MY MOM MET SKENANDORE AT THE BOSTON INDIAN COUNCIL.  HE WAS PARADING AROUND AS A SELF PROCLAIMED MEDICINE MAN.
HE WEASLED HIS WAY INTO OUR HOME AS A GUEST AND RAPED ME WHEN MY MOM WENT TO WORK!
I WAS INFORMED THAT HE RAPED OTHER 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS ON THE MIC MAC RESERVATION AND WAS RUN OFF BY THE WOMEN THERE.  TOO BAD THEY DIDNT CATCH HIM AND CUT OFF HIS PRIVATE PARTS...WHAT LITTLE BIT THERE WAS OF IT!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version