General > Welcome & News

Mayans Say World WONT End in 2012

<< < (7/10) > >>

star777:
It is the same circus here of courses and 'information' evenings about this stuff.

As usual those peddling new age rubbish are telling people to cop out of self-determination and throw their hands up because of the Apocalypse (of the moment)....it always comes back to people giving up their right to determine the path of their own lives to higher powers and forces. In my opinion, christianity encourages and breeds this kind of learned helplessness and then leaves people vulnerable to idiots selling courses once they drop out of the mainstream cults (i.e. churches and other organised religion) etc. The number of times I've heard people talk about 'where they're going to be when the shift happens...it's all so dismal....everyone wants a shift or a change but what are they actually DOING about it?? Nope, instead let's just wait passively for the Mayans to come back in their Merkabah light veichles to save us all............ ???

apukjij:
people think this mayan crap is not harmful, well i beg to differ. i happened to hear my little cousin and his friends talking about what they are going to do when the world ends in 2K12, there were confident but fearful, a Pipe Carrier here in Eskasoni has related to me that he is hearing other children are very afraid of all this. it has contaminated the consciousness of our people...

amorYcohetes:
Apukjij, you might point them to scholarship on the meaning of the Mayan calendar cycles done by academics who are themselves Maya.  Some of the posters in a similar thread under Research Needed had mentioned resources.  Here is my post which had a link to a book that might be of interest.

Robin:
I'm probably going to be doing the same thing as many Mayans will be doing when their calendar runs out...I'll get a new calendar.

Peasant:
What another Mayan priest has to say about the 2012 hoax:

--- Quote ---Many have begun to take seriously the "prediction" that the world will implode within the next two years. But according to Mayan Elder Grandfather Don Alejandro Cirilo, all we need to fear about December 21, 2012 is a slight chance of cloud cover, and "heart attacks caused by too much thinking".
--- End quote ---
http://www.ipsterraviva.net/UN/currentNew.aspx?new=8267

--- Quote ---He says we may still have 40 or 50 years to go before the 5th world begins. What? I can almost hear the silent groans coming from the chat board. Wandering Wolf repeats that we may have another 40-50 years to go. He has just told us that 2012 has nothing to do with the Gregorian calendar and therefore we are waiting for something that is not coming, at least not so soon as some people expect.
--- End quote ---
http://jlnavarro.blogspot.com/2010/08/wandering-wolfs-esotv-webcast-message.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version